Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How God Spoke To Me (true Story) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Spoke To Me (true Story) (932 Views)

Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone / Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Spoke To Me (true Story) by RiffRaff: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2010
I was Shitting in my Toilet yesterday, when a white light appeared.
I heard a voice saying "Riff-Raff my son, i have inspired u 2 write my words. Go forth unto Nairaland & seek out holy ones 2 help"
after all if an illitrate can recieve a book in a cave & some unknown authors were inspired 2 write a jewish religious book.
so if u have a an unbelievable story 2 tell write it here, i wil add it 2 d book.
My own god enabled one of his chosen (koraena) 2 Swallow a Whale for 20 days.
My god wil punish u if u dont believe in him.
Re: How God Spoke To Me (true Story) by Zodiac61(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2010
Riff-Raff:

I was Shitting in my Toilet yesterday, when a white light appeared.
I heard a voice saying "Riff-Raff my son, i have inspired u 2 write my words. Go forth unto Nairaland & seek out holy ones 2 help"
after all if an illitrate can recieve a book in a cave & some unknown authors were inspired 2 write a jewish religious book.
so if u have a an unbelievable story 2 tell write it here, i wil add it 2 d book.
My own god enabled one of his chosen (koraena) 2 Swallow a Whale for 20 days.
My god wil punish u if u dont believe in him.

Funny, but god spoke to me whilst I was in the toilet as well. It was shortly after he spoke to you. He said 'tell Riff-Raff that he is no longer my prophet, as he left out the bit about money and jets.'
He said, 'Zodiac, go forth and start a church, for it is written you will become a billionaire in five years. You will have a house in every country in the world, you will own 10 jets and world leaders will seek you here, there and everywhere. Remind the world that I am not a poor god. Anyone who fails to contribute 20% of there income to you to the church shall surely burn in hell, but those who obey this commandment shall surely live forever.'
lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: How God Spoke To Me (true Story) by Skidoc(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2010
Well, NO thanks to the two of you for making me choke on my cup of tea.  grin grin grin
Re: How God Spoke To Me (true Story) by jerty(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2010
look poster be mindful on how you use the name of the lord, he said it in exodus
Re: How God Spoke To Me (true Story) by ancel(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
OP and his co-prophet: Congrats on coming to terms with your shitty god. cheesy You can begin to honor him with coprophagy between the two of you guys. [s]And may I suggest a checkup with a qualified psychiatrist? This is the onset of schizophrenia. tongue[/s]
Re: How God Spoke To Me (true Story) by ilosiwaju: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
ha ha ha ha ha ha.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How God Spoke To Me (true Story) by Zodiac61(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
jerty:

look poster be mindful on how you use the name of the lord, he said it in exodus
ancel:

OP and his co-prophet: Congrats on coming to terms with your shitty god. cheesy You can begin to honor him with coprophagy between the two of you guys. [s]And may I suggest a checkup with a qualified psychiatrist? This is the onset of schizophrenia. tongue[/s]

I was on the crapper, and god appeared to me again (He seems to have a fascination with  the toilet).
He said, 'tell all the people of the world not to mess with my anointed, Zodiac and Riff-Raff. For verily I say unto you, if you insult my prophets, you will surely burn in the everlasting fire of the seven hells. But should you keep my commandment and honour my prophets, you shall surely get all your hearts desires.'
He said,' Tell Ancel to make due reparation to my prophets, Zodiac and Riff-Raff, for the slurs. For verily I say to you, If Ancel does not sacrifice 100 cows at midnight, he shall surely burn in the fire of the 20 hells, and will not be entitled to the 1000 virgins who await the righteous.' thus said the lord.
Re: How God Spoke To Me (true Story) by ancel(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
zodiac, tell it what Bellick told Scofield in Prison Break: "Put your ideas & complaints in the suggestion box" and he tapped the toilet bowl. Yeah. Thats its temple,, right? Sacrifice ko, scar face ni. Lol. Your god used to be a standup comedian but it couldnt keep up.
Re: How God Spoke To Me (true Story) by VALIDATOR: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2010
Zodiac61:

Funny, but god spoke to me whilst I was in the toilet as well. It was shortly after he spoke to you. He said 'tell Riff-Raff that he is no longer my prophet, as he left out the bit about money and jets.'
[b]He said, 'Zodiac, go forth and start a church, for it is written you will become a billionaire in five years. You will have a house in every country in the world, you will own 10 jets and world leaders will seek you here, there and everywhere. [/b]Remind the world that I am not a poor god. Anyone who fails to contribute 20% of there income to you to the church shall surely burn in hell, but those who obey this commandment shall surely live forever.'
lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Let me hear you say aww horn aww horn.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Love Everyone? / Police Ask Pastor To Pay Koran Threat Bill ! / Need For Anointed Water By Tb Joshua: Chronic Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.