Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. (2362 Views)

The Scam Called TBC (the Billion Coin) / The Billion Coin(TBC); Scam Or Real? / The Billion Coin TBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Lillian101: 9:21am On May 18, 2017
THE BILLION COIN :WHAT DOES THIS COIN CONNOTE, IT IS A COIN WHICH HAS A TREMENDOUS VALUE EVEN GREATER THAN THE BITCOIN... MOST SEE THIS COIN WITH FAR LESSER VALUE BUT ON THE CONTRARY THIS IS HOWEVER A FALLACY AS SOME COUNTRIES NOW HAVE THE TBC BANK... THE VALUE IS SO HIGH THAT IT CANNOT BE UNDERESTIMATED... YEARS AGO WHEN THE BITCOIN FIRST CAME TO EXISTENCE MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING CRYPTOCURRENCY AND SOMEONE WHO HAD 10000BTC = OVER 10M$ IN TODAY'S CURRENCY EXCHANGED IT FOR PIZZA BECAUSE HE NEVER SAW THE FUTURE OF THIS COIN...WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION I'D IMPLORE EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN TO INVEST IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COIN AS THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR IT AND BRING AN END TO POVERTY SOONEST IN THIS GREAT STATE... THE CURRENT MARKET VALUE FOR THIS COIN IS 1TBC=13.4BTC=OVER 13000DOLLARS BUT I'D BE OFFERING IT FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 1TBC=N1000 AND DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASES FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING COIN... YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08068193548,NAME: LILIAN FALOPE
FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU NEED. THANKS
COME LETS MAKE WEALTH TOGETHER.

Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Macgreat(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2017
Did you say 1TBC for #1000 naira.

Really?!
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Slai1: 10:18am On May 18, 2017
Well done op.
I wish to charge everyone who prefers to condemn and criticize TBC to have a rethink.

Even if your fears and worries were anything to go by, why not risk a little money now and store up a few coins since it's very cheap at the moment. Just creat a wallet and purchase a few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Lillian101: 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
YES TRUE
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by EGUNSOLA14: 8:21pm On May 18, 2017
In case anybody decided to go into bitcon busines here is a geniue and reputable online exchanger u can trust. Naira4dollar is simply the best! Follow this link to register with them http://www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1342945
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by dontpanic: 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
AM INTERESTED,HOW?
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Lillian101: 8:01am On May 19, 2017
dontpanic:
AM INTERESTED,HOW?
call the number given above or send me a message on whatsaap....08068193548...you could cross check the number to see its dsame.
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by isiozor007: 10:18am On May 19, 2017
please beware THE so called billion coin is a scam!!!!!! please don't buy it they don't even have a blockchain wallet where it is stored on its own like ethereum ,litecoin and bitcoin. Its not even listed among the cryptocurrency market. pls dont fall for the scam. THERES NO SUCH THING ASS BILLION COIN. its a pure scam. they will collect ur btc and give panda.

1 Like

Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Lillian101: 9:01am On May 22, 2017
THE BILLION COIN :WHAT DOES THIS COIN CONNOTE, IT IS A COIN WHICH HAS A TREMENDOUS VALUE EVEN GREATER THAN THE BITCOIN... MOST SEE THIS COIN WITH FAR LESSER VALUE BUT ON THE CONTRARY THIS IS HOWEVER A FALLACY AS SOME COUNTRIES NOW HAVE THE TBC BANK... THE VALUE IS SO HIGH THAT IT CANNOT BE UNDERESTIMATED... YEARS AGO WHEN THE BITCOIN FIRST CAME TO EXISTENCE MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING CRYPTOCURRENCY AND SOMEONE WHO HAD 10000BTC = OVER 10M$ IN TODAY'S CURRENCY EXCHANGED IT FOR PIZZA BECAUSE HE NEVER SAW THE FUTURE OF THIS COIN...WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION I'D IMPLORE EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN TO INVEST IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COIN AS THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR IT AND BRING AN END TO POVERTY SOONEST IN THIS GREAT STATE... THE CURRENT MARKET VALUE FOR THIS COIN IS 1TBC=13.4BTC=OVER 13000DOLLARS BUT I'D BE OFFERING IT FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 1TBC=N1000 AND DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASES FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING COIN... YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08068193548,NAME: LILIAN FALOPE

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2017
TBC is shiit and its a scam. a word is enof for the wise.
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 22, 2017
TBC for sale at the rate of N150 per coin call or WhatsApp 07068536463
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by deeone007(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmm, TBC. i keep wondering why some Nigerians ar so .... how wil u tell me tbc has future. u ar like trading KOBO. we have 830 coins in d world. no TBC included. go to coinmartcap.com. Please Nigerians be wise. TBC has no future. and if you think u can prove it. im here for u. TBC is 100% scam. it is only a peer to peer coin. no technology back it up.
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Udehtitus(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2017
Buy your TBC and BTC at an affordable price.
Whatsapp or call 09035025024.
Tested and Trusted!
#Cryptos
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Lillian101: 10:02pm On May 24, 2017
HE BILLION COIN :WHAT DOES THIS COIN CONNOTE, IT IS A COIN WHICH HAS A TREMENDOUS VALUE EVEN GREATER THAN THE BITCOIN... MOST SEE THIS COIN WITH FAR LESSER VALUE BUT ON THE CONTRARY THIS IS HOWEVER A FALLACY AS SOME COUNTRIES NOW HAVE THE TBC BANK... THE VALUE IS SO HIGH THAT IT CANNOT BE UNDERESTIMATED... YEARS AGO WHEN THE BITCOIN FIRST CAME TO EXISTENCE MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING CRYPTOCURRENCY AND SOMEONE WHO HAD 10000BTC = OVER 10M$ IN TODAY'S CURRENCY EXCHANGED IT FOR PIZZA BECAUSE HE NEVER SAW THE FUTURE OF THIS COIN...WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION I'D IMPLORE EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN TO INVEST IN THIS BEAUTIFUL COIN AS THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR IT AND BRING AN END TO POVERTY SOONEST IN THIS GREAT STATE... THE CURRENT MARKET VALUE FOR THIS COIN IS 1TBC=13.4BTC=OVER 13000DOLLARS BUT I'D BE OFFERING IT FOR AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 1TBC=N1000 AND DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASES FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN THIS AMAZING COIN... YOU CAN CALL OR WHATSAPP ME ON 08068193548,NAME: LILIAN FALOPE
Re: The Billion Coin #opportunity Knocking. by Horus(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNLpOG5BgIY

Crypto Currency - Nigerians Explore Possibilities

(1) (Reply)

Almighty MMM Is Still Paying. How Did They Do It? / Pls Help! Meaning Of Indemnity Form From BANK / Fixed Deposit In Nig Banks Crashed???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.