Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK (37257 Views)

FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 18, 2017
the coup should consume the likes of FFK
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by KingOluwatobi: 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
Pls anyone who can reason should No that this is End of A country called Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
Tayeni:
The earlier you stopped this"Yoruba Muslim" sh#t , the better for you....before tribalism ki you. Everybody that disagrees with you must be lumped together in a slur abi?

anyway, With the tone and statements coming from northern quarter s lately....I'm forced to side with FFK.
If being ruled by another a president from another tribe repulses you that much....why not let them be.
Ode! Did he lie? Y'all Yoruba Muslims are a disgrace. You disgrace the Yoruba so much with your servility, docility, as licking and loyalty to the caliphate. just tell me if that poster was wrong. Continue licking their assets even though they consider you infidels and inferior Muslims. Bunch of disgrace to the Yoruba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Josmila(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
Tayeni:
My guy....forget about the hatred you have for ffk as a person and see the evil in the concept of zoning and entitlement complex the north has.

This has been the bane of our development as a nation. Such system can never bring forth the best amongst us for leadership position.

Dude, FFK's quest to remain relevant is overreaching. That's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by frugal(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2017
agbangam:
Somehow, d innermost part me want d coup to take place cos der are so many crooks/looters dat need to die for dis country to achieve her greatness.
Yeah right. Because we need another new fresh set of crooks/looters.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by chigoziri2403(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2017
WHO HAS THE FINAL SAY?
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by rooftop(m): 1:45pm On May 18, 2017
.....and it came to past. Quite prophetic.

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by KaptainAfrika: 1:49pm On May 18, 2017
Again I ask. How would you feel if FFK was your dad?

How will you explain his daily outbursts?

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by koropotopoto: 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
adadike281:
I thank u my able Inlaw. people say that ffk talks too much but he has been able to keep us informed on some things hitherto hidden from d public. apart from fayose, ffk and let's say ipob that wants their Biafra, who else is letting d northerners know that the south is equally ready and on high alert?
i love you kiss

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Oblang(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2017
Can some1 pls tell me ffk's problem with the portfolio Dambazau was given? Is the guy complaining...its obvious ffk is high on some cheap Abakaliki weed...
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Tayeni(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Ode! Did he lie? Y'all Yoruba Muslims are a disgrace. You disgrace the Yoruba so much with your servility, docility, as licking and loyalty to the caliphate. just tell me if that poster was wrong. Continue licking their assets even though they consider you infidels and inferior Muslims. Bunch of disgrace to the Yoruba
Arindin oshi....It shows how narrow minded you are the way you lump people up once they hold a different opinion to yours....you weren't even careful to know we are arguing the same points.....and the only disagreement I had with him was the usage of abusive slurs.

And on top of that again...I'm a Christian... and Yoruba. We may have the same point of view but you can't abuse my tribe and expect me to be at peace with you. How would a n!twit like you know that? Fvking disgrace to humanity you are.

4 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:
The North keep pushing the south against each other that if any southerner is making sense, the Southerner will kick against him while the North remain power drunk. To be candid, the North have succeeded in conquering the Youth in the south. Leave FFK personality and comprehend the obvious message

blindness or short sightedness is what I will name our southern youth.. if the coup should be stage now..they will all be hiding but a man with the heart of a lion open the can of worms of the northern oligarchy plot to wrestle power from a democratically elected government... its better we get the message and leave the messenger...when it happens, God forbids.we are all gonna be in it together.. Enugu of this tribal sentiments..

3 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual, but failed to attack @bokis that said that's Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari come 2019 all because they share the same faith. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Smh.

Tell us what is wonderful in sophistry
Now this is the list of all the coups in the country and tell us how they fit into his hypothesis
Jan 16 1966 - Nzegwu
July 29 1966 - Gowon
July 1975 - Murtala
Dec 1983 - Buhari
1990 - Orkar
1993 - Abacha

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by myobjective: 1:54pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual, but failed to attack @bokis that said that's Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari come 2019 all because they share the same faith. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Smh.

I will have to accept this message as an ex yoruba Muslim. Islam is a tool for political control used by north western Muslim (kano, katsina, northern kaduna and sokoto), they use the imaginary 19 northern States and religion to subverge the rest of the nation.

As an atheist I have started to be against this type of arrangements that has hinder the growth and progress of the nation, the turning point is the oppression ditching out to the middle beltans(plateau, Nassarawa, Benue, kogi, taraba) and some northern Christianity, these group are frustrated and are tired of this domination

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by MrEverest(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2017
Funlord2:

So you don't know that this whole write up is a lie? it's amazing that even with availability of cheap internet access in nigeria young people are still so gullible and easy to deceive!
People like this guy always piss me off. You are the gullible one here, and the person you quoted is obviously more intelligent than you! What are you calling a hoax? The same coup threat British government released a warning about? Continue living in a fools paradise!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

FFK is a rabid dog with rabies.

Is Bleep Bleep K talking about returning his loot? That is what Nigerians would like to know. When is he returning his loot so that the country can use the money to repair Lagos - Ibadan Road.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by misano(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

He made some good points. I support Buhari but I think D Northerners are dragging D issue too far.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 18, 2017
Its important to ponder on these words of FFK.

Call 08035034841 for your change of name advert in Guardian newspaper..
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 1:58pm On May 18, 2017
Philinho:
some fools will not reason with this man,bending everything to politics,tribalism n religion

So Fani Kayode does not do politics, religion and tribalism?
Why do people always think only their side is saintly?

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by donlucabrazi(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2017
Yes, I agree. The arrogance of the North is just nauseating. Who the he'll do these people think they are?

Any attempt at a coup at this time will mark the end of this cesspit called Nigeria

To think that we are still grappling with issues of Ethnicity, bigotry, Religion and ethnicity after 47 years of Independence is quite irritating to say the least...

Students of History will recall that these are the same events that preceeded the Nigeria civil war, and the rest they say is history...

My Verdict: Nigeria as currently constituted is a failed Country in all ramifications. We are doomed!

Meanwhile....'Love is still the greatest'

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 1:59pm On May 18, 2017
ifeanyimartins:

take the letter and leave the envelope

Irrespective of the motivation of the author?
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ayaside(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
FFK will be remembered.Sadly,the people who call him names haven't got to where he is and won't.Anything he says against the government,he is considered as a dog but we know a good dog is better than dead brains.

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by vantage001: 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
kollynxofodile:

If only you will shelve your BMC salary for this Month

You will see simple sense in his analysis.

Nigerians especially Southerners should be prepared for any eventuality.
Don't cry more than the bereaved, mr ofodile.
A coup does not affect you in anyway. Nigeria will remain what it is even in the event of a coup.
The only grand loser would be osibanjo, and so his yoruba people should be the ones agitating.
Don't enlist the entire south into a struggle we did not agree to join.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Jelal0007(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2017
dadavivo:
Buhari is a dog. Nkita, Aja
Who fvcks ur mama;the b!tch.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by misano(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I think it should be a thing of concern to every well meaning Nigerian that our democracy is being threatened because of the greed of the North to hold on to power.

I suggest we should stop responding to these Northern Bigots and their rants

U are right. D Northerners are taking dis power thing too serious

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Jelal0007(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2017
OfficialAwol:
I think it should be a thing of concern to every well meaning Nigerian that our democracy is being threatened because of the greed of the North to hold on to power.

I suggest we should stop responding to these Northern Bigots and their rants
And there are no Bigots down south abi? Receive sense.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Partnerbiz(f): 2:06pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Attack him with a good rejoinder you are busy typing tosh

3 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Carlmax(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

He is not the first to mention the word in recent time, I heard it first from the lips of the highest ranking army officer in the country. If you think a coup is impossible in this age, then I advise you to stop being delusional.

3 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by fakati(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
Just yesterday Buratai was talking about some politicians trying to pull some members of NA to their side actually this so called born to rule mentality will do no good a threat to Nigeria unity.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by chineduemmao: 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

He was part of the unprecedented looting that characterized the previous administration.

Before he was called upon to "come and chop", he only had scathing words for Jonathan and PDP.

No sooner was he invited to the dinner table where a few eat what the entire nation should feed on than he started singing the praise of PDP and Jonathan.

The guy has lost his mind ever since. Not that he was totally sane in the first place.

Remember what Obj said about him? Give him food and he'll dance for you, _naked If need be.

Funny enough though, I agree that the northern oligarchy might be trying to pull off something nasty, But coming from FFK, I know it will be embellished with lies and half truths.
funny how we make hazy conclusions about people looting money why the hell is he not in jail?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 / Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.