Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK (37255 Views)

FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Iamwrath: 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
achieverme:

It is your own comment that sounds like that of an ediot. In the 1966 coup, was everything not alright? Was the military not taken care of properly? Why not just keep your mouth shut if you lack sense of history.

If you had any sense , you would know that the very first Yeeeeebo coup in Nigeria let to other counter coups , and no military was not taken care of , apart from that only a few greedy ediots , your ancestors were not happy for Nigeria hence why they planned a coup hence why they failed

the counter coup was just to show your greedy ancestors the bloody basteurds that another tribe can carry out a coup as well

now seek jelp from wiki pedia muuuurfuckkkaa
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 4:10pm On May 19, 2017
achieverme:

If your brain has not decayed and your numskull is not filled with stinking mass of pusified brain and blood, you will ask yourself first if ffk is the only corrupt person around.

In saner environment, virtually everyone in buhari's cabinet would be in prison. You Dont condemn the others, but you are condemning ffk alone. Aren't you a hypocrite?!

Bros If I call you a fool, you'll say "thank you sir".

You're dumb and I'm tired and sick of buffoons like you making an opinion online just because you have to say something. Walahi. Is this week National Fool's week or what?

The topic and subject of discussion is FFK. Why would I then be talking about someone else?

Una heads correct so?

If you want us to talking about Tinubu or Buhari, open a thread about them.

This is about FFK and that asinine reasoning that others are corruption so It's OK for someone to be corrupt is the reason why all of you are hungry in today's Nigeria.

Go on and keep supporting FFK.

Soon he will table your tribe and you'll come here to open mouth gbagada. I'll be waiting here for you.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Iamwrath: 4:22pm On May 19, 2017
Weere diran , booni , shebi babanla babaa re ti ya were ri ?? ti kii ba se bee ni , oo se wa soro si mi bi eni wipe egbe lemi ati eh ?

No be today ni ero awon eeyan kii ba araa won mu , sugbon toro ba ri bee , iteriba ati suuru leeyan fi maa yanju eh

Baba ni mo je fun o , N'igbesi aye , oo ni eto lati soro simi , Bi omode o ba ba itan , a ba aroba , nnkan toon jiyan wi wa ni google ati wikipedia ati live leak , ooo fi Opolo soro rara

nitori naa , maa ni emi iteriba , ki o si yago fun iwa dindinrin , tii kii ba she wipe ishe wa lowoo mi ,
nba fi ejoo re sun ki won baanu re fun osu meje pere

Jeh ki ori e pe ......

achieverme:

You sound like an irreparable dunce. Where is your evidence that things were not alright before the first coup?

Did you hit your head on bare floor from your mothers back when you were a baby? I can't see any reason why you should link my comments to tribalism, except if you are very sick on the head.

O nílò ìrànlówó. If not, wà á ya wèèrè láìpé.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Iamwrath: 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
How ya like me now ?

muuuuuuuurfucka .......
achieverme:

You sound like an irreparable dunce. Where is your evidence that things were not alright before the first coup?

Did you hit your head on bare floor from your mothers back when you were a baby? I can't see any reason why you should link my comments to tribalism, except if you are very sick on the head.

O nílò ìrànlówó. If not, wà á ya wèèrè láìpé.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Iamwrath: 4:27pm On May 19, 2017
So you say Corruption is bad, but you are sucking FFK's dyk i have seen your posts too , it's full of bitterness

je ki ori e pe , let your head be correct.....

achieverme:

The innermost part of you is blind, foolish and stupid. If not, it would have reminded you that military men too are corrupt. It would have reminded you of names like babangida, abacha, obasanjo, abdulsalam, mike akhigbe, all of whom were obviously corrupt.

If your innermost part isn't a fool, it would also remind you that the corruption and decay of today are largely due to recurrent military rule.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 19, 2017
undecided *MAD* *PEOPLE*
SMD
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by achieverme(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2017
Iamwrath:
Weere diran , booni , shebi babanla babaa re ti ya were ri ?? ti kii ba se bee ni , oo se wa soro si mi bi eni wipe egbe lemi ati eh ?

No be today ni ero awon eeyan kii ba araa won mu , sugbon toro ba ri bee , iteriba ati suuru leeyan fi maa yanju eh

Baba ni mo je fun o , N'igbesi aye , oo ni eto lati soro simi , Bi omode o ba ba itan , a ba aroba , nnkan toon jiyan wi wa ni google ati wikipedia ati live leak , ooo fi Opolo soro rara

nitori naa , maa ni emi iteriba , ki o si yago fun iwa dindinrin , tii kii ba she wipe ishe wa lowoo mi ,
nba fi ejoo re sun ki won baanu re fun osu meje pere

Jeh ki ori e pe ......

Fi àmì sí oun tó o ko t'ó o bá kí n s'Omo àlè.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.