Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK (37259 Views)

FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by gentlemayor(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
ourema:
I think the COAS should not have turned himself into a whistle blower in raising dust over a probable coup. As a professional soldier he should have gone ahead to tackle the problem. Now everyone is agitated over a possible coup in the nation

Left for me, I think it's good as he had raised it so that those involved will know that their cover is blown and have a rethink. So gathering to plan will be little bit more difficult than before.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by kinibigdeal(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2017
BetaThings:

I have brought multiple sources - Reuters, NBC, Independent - and showed the link
But you dare not link your own sources
If you have better, and we BOTH KNOW you Don't, I challenge you to bring it
If you read it on NYT, produce a link and we both know what NYT has said in recent times

You know what - the youths of these country are actually more dishonest than the older generation they abuse

Am not here to impress with point, am only here to state the obvious. Thank God you got the message but biased towards admitting. Anyway, if i have the time, i will share a credible links with you. That's if i have the time
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 11:45pm On May 18, 2017
hillsiderfak:
, I like to read his views also, but the break up stuff , I don't think its possible
It is possible dear if they attack we Yoruba's!!!
The Radical Yoruba's have already scheme what will befall the North if they DARE ATTACK US THROUGH OSIBANJO!!!

I AM SAYING THIS NOW TO ANY REP OF CORE NORTHERNERS ON NAIRALAND.

WE DO NOT FEAR NIGERIA ARMY!!

WE DON'T.

THE DIVISION IN THE ARMY IS ALREADY THERE.

HAUSA LAND WILL BE DESTROYED IF YOU TRY TO OVERTHROW OSHIBAJO!!!!!

THERE IS NOTHING YOU WILL USE TO PACIFY US THIS TIME AROUND LIKE YOU DID IN ABACHA'S ERA BY QUICKLY KILLING HIM AND MADE O.B.J WHOM WE DO NOT EVEN LIKE IN SOUTHWEST AS PRESIDENT!!!

YOU MAY SAY THIS IS EMPTY RANTING....
HMMMMM.....
WELL.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 12:04am On May 19, 2017
It amazes how all younguys born in 1980 down still find it hard to understand how this country is governed. The federal system was created to enslave Resources-laden southern Nigerians.
In all the so called Federal Ministries, they take nearly 80% posts if not more.

This people up there even disregard you all by creating and adopting there own laws in the name of Sharia!

Forget about FFK's "sins" listen to him and prepare yourself all for WAR because this AREWA people are actually Planning Coup!!!!

But if they effect it, HAUSA LAND WILL BURN!!!!
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 12:07am On May 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:
The North keep pushing the south against each other that if any southerner is making sense, the Southerner will kick against him while the North remain power drunk. To be candid, the North have succeeded in conquering the Youth in the south. Leave FFK personality and comprehend the obvious message

May God Bless YOU.
Amen.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2017
KingOluwatobi:
Pls anyone who can reason should No that this is End of A country called Nigeria...
Because they wanna bite the finger that feeds and still feeding them..we YORUBAS!
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 12:11am On May 19, 2017
Josmila:

Dude, FFK's quest to remain relevant is overreaching. That's all I can say.
Re... what?
Joko sibe!
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 12:11am On May 19, 2017
chigoziri2403:
WHO HAS THE FINAL SAY?
YORUBAS!
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Again I ask. How would you feel if FFK was your dad?

How will you explain his daily outbursts?
FFK is not the only one that have been warning the North.
Our Afenifere PapPas have been doing that too.
And I know not what is really pushing those Northerners.
Maybe they think nothing will happen if they overthrow Osinbajo.
Maybe.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2017
vantage001:

Don't cry more than the bereaved, mr ofodile.
A coup does not affect you in anyway. Nigeria will remain what it is even in the event of a coup.
The only grand loser would be osibanjo, and so his yoruba people should be the ones agitating.
Don't enlist the entire south into a struggle we did not agree to join.
Yes you can can continue with them if we pull out.
I know they will dare face us but Hausa land will burn for that!!!!
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 12:31am On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:
God is with the Yorubas.. all things work for good for us unlike those cowards from the other side

The U.S (world power) has Trump who hates muslims already.. Northerners can't do anyhow again like they did under Obama with Kerry and co.

This time around, they will get war if they attempt any fowl play in government.. same warning goes for treacherous SE people who love to play second fiddle to North in everything but come outside to abuse them

I'm confident we're in safe hands with the U.N security council watching
Ore, bi Bata b a un dun la dun ju...... a won agba ni "ose tan a ti ya ni"

Without UN or US support, as for the total anihilation and or Destruction of the Fronts of those useless tribe up there, We Yoruba's are capable.
Only God saved Northerners in 1997!!
They killed Abacha themselves and Horror flew over there Land!!
But will they ever learn from history??
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 12:51am On May 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Oh I'm very Well aware of that fact bro. Like I said earlier, the North can do their worst. We shall see the outcome. The Ife killings will be a child's play If anything happens to Osinbajo.

Some people will know then that Yorubas are a tribe of warriors and war is not strange to us.

Omo akin ni wa.
If only the Northerners knows how much we hate them now and ready to drink there blood at WAR Front..

Ti won Ba ri inu away Yoruba ni lowo lowo ni, won o ni WO oju wa rara Debi ti won a to ronu wipe a won agba ijoba lowo Osinbajo!!!!!
Hausa/Fulani on Naira land please talk to your fellow men.
We are talking of restructuring of Nigeria you are kicking against it. We do not take against you.

But if you dare we Yorubas, We will not exterminate you people from Our land alone, We will March.on to your land and Destroy it together with you all.
No one is born to Rule.
No one.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 1:12am On May 19, 2017
Tayeni:
You know what?....Jonathan has taught them a lesson by contesting as it was his right(even though I don't see him qualified to have been a president). That fear of osinbajo reneging on zoning agreement just as Jonathan did is what they are preemptive about.

I believe northerners don't care if its a dictator or civilian president that rules as long as its a northerner. so...the coup thing would be a device to put osinbajo in check.

in all honesty.... do you think zoning should be the formula for a society to select a leader?
Ultimately in a country where a tribe is claiming first class over others openly with all-out actions.
The Zoning thing was introduces by Bola Ige who taught O.B.J how to check make those Mofos in The Core North!!!
So it is no longer South and North but instead, NE, NW, NC, SW, SE and SS. The North.Central PSOE by this clever divisions are thus made to realized.that they are just being used and dumped by there Hausa/Fulani Neighbors! And that they have nothing in common with them and nothing to gain from them and there are readily available evidences of that!!!!

O.B.J then further tested the Core Northerners to make the N.C people believe the Zoning thing by appointing men fro. Them to represent the whole North in his regime and Alas, the hausa /Fulani people proved is points Practically.

If WAF break out today in Nigeria, The N.Central will be A nation on it own because as it is now, they hate Hausa/Fulani people too!!
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 1:23am On May 19, 2017
BetaThings:

This is the first time Osinbajo is seeking election
He is not a core politician like Jonathan
In 2011 - there were two sentiments - the North ruled for only 2.5 years and Jonathan is from oil producing minority
What sentiment will there be for Osinbajo in 2019?

They do care
Politicians are easier to control
Abacha dethroned a Sultan

And a coup can give birth to another coup, and from there to war

A coup will not check Osinbajo - he will be out of power or under house arrest or dead
With the SE mocking the Yorubas you have to try and appease both of them again

Depends on the society
PDD wanted to loot for 60 years
They made an error in 2015
APC might not repeat it
You can rig and get away with it easily
Nigerians don't protest nationally - only regionally
...because we do not speak one language and we think differently. Our Values differed region by region a lot.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 1:26am On May 19, 2017
Dlionsheart:

Yorubas are born betrayals and slave to the north. So you cannot expect them to stand by the south in anything.

Even if they all answer in the affirmative, the South cannot trust them or take their word to the bank.

I don't think the South actually need Yorubas in anything.
At least you need us to get Biafra if Nigeria still remains intact to because if Osibanjo is overthrown, you migth likely get your Biafra just.like DT.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by darediamond(m): 1:29am On May 19, 2017
kelechi17:
point of correction we Igbo's will not resist it we will observe how it plays out and happily announce our own republic
Announce which republic?
You are long gone if on try to forcefully get your Biafra with from Hausas or Yoruba's.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by APCmyheart(m): 2:12am On May 19, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing like coup

Just a day dreaming by some unfortunate mofos

Nigerians from all divide will resist it

Gone are the days

Abi ooo even IPOB with their hatred for Buhari will resist it.. hahaha

I swear the likes of FFK should be arrested for treason..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by achieverme(m): 4:06am On May 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

FFK is a rabid dog with rabies.

Why did yiy say that? If you have as much as a half brain, you will produce logical readons, like a sensible person, why his writings are wrong.

Which one are you really against? His writings or his person?
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by achieverme(m): 4:07am On May 19, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing like coup

Just a day dreaming by some unfortunate mofos

Nigerians from all divide will resist it

Gone are the days

If soldier slaps you today, will you fight back or beg for mercy? You that can't resist slap wants to resist coup? Pls stop being unreasonable.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by achieverme(m): 4:13am On May 19, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:

Your effort doesn't change the fact that ffk is right in his writings. Put him down all you want, he will still be right. But on your part, you will always remain a faceless, nondescript, insignificant, inconsequential commenter on social media

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 6:14am On May 19, 2017
Lancelott:
This zoning thing is crap... if we are to go by it...ALL tribes should produce a president turn by turn...Edo never produce...Ijaws never produce, Idoma never produce... it'll be a long time before north go touch am...no, if one tribe enter, North will say it's their turn...that zoning formula na scam! let's be real...always the North shouting for replacement... produce a healthy candidate please... 4 years is your right...extra 4 years is based on performance... it's time to review the scam called zoning shii....in France, nothing like zoning, nothing like my tribe or zone...in USA it's the same.... all around civilized countries, it's the same thing...we want to be civilized but won't do the needful..who are we deceiving?

Nigeria is a country of many nations, most of these nations don't believe in the country so they resort to looting the commonwealth (Oil money) of the country. What better way to loot it than be President
Painfully, the loot is not used to develop their own nation so I don't even know what it's all about anymore.
Just crazy people.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 7:08am On May 19, 2017
achieverme:

Why did yiy say that? If you have as much as a half brain, you will produce logical readons, like a sensible person, why his writings are wrong.

Which one are you really against? His writings or his person?

Unfortunately you don't even have any brain to start with because If you do you'll ask yourself salient questions like why does our society allow misfit like these to keep talking in the public sphere and why isn't anyone asking why their fraud cases in the court has reached a halt without conclusion?

In saner climes he'd be in jail. But since you guys are not sane in that country called Nigeria I can see where you're coming from.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by chigoziri2403(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2017
darediamond:
YORUBAS!
Togo Yorubas
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 8:04am On May 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Am not here to impress with point, am only here to state the obvious. Thank God you got the message but biased towards admitting. Anyway, if i have the time, i will share a credible links with you. That's if i have the time

You have NOT passed any message worthy of consideration

You have lied about the CIA - a lie for 3 reasons
1. CIA will not release such information- You need to study how CIA works
2. What is in dispute is what Trump told the Russians at the White House about the use by ISIS of devices that can bring planes down
3. What you quoted was a Reuters report about what Trump people discussed with Russians before he became president

You have not cited any source, provided any link but for some reason just believe that because Africans don't read, you try to steamroll some fiction into this matter

I am impressed by facts and repelled by deceit; Unfortunately you have demonstrated convincingly that you have the latter aplenty
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by kinibigdeal(m): 8:09am On May 19, 2017
BetaThings:

You have NOT passed any message worthy of consideration

You have lied about the CIA - a lie for 3 reasons
1. CIA will not release such information- You need to study how CIA works
2. What is in dispute is what Trump told the Russians at the White House about the use by ISIS of devices that can bring planes down
3. What you quoted was a Reuters report about what Trump people discussed with Russians before he became president

You have not cited any source, provided any link but for some reason just believe that because Africans don't read, you try to steamroll some fiction into this matter

I am impressed by facts and repelled by deceit; Unfortunately you have demonstrated convincingly that you have the latter aplenty

Very obvious that your sympathy for Hilary is affecting your write up. You still haven't proved a point either if you even have any
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 8:46am On May 19, 2017
darediamond:

If only the Northerners knows how much we hate them now and ready to drink there blood at WAR Front..

Ti won Ba ri inu away Yoruba ni lowo lowo ni, won o ni WO oju wa rara Debi ti won a to ronu wipe a won agba ijoba lowo Osinbajo!!!!!
Hausa/Fulani on Naira land please talk to your fellow men.
We are talking of restructuring of Nigeria you are kicking against it. We do not take against you.

But if you dare we Yorubas, We will not exterminate you people from Our land alone, We will March.on to your land and Destroy it together with you all.
No one is born to Rule.
No one.

Only the start of war is known, no one knows when or How it will end. Best to jaw jaw than war war.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by bionixs: 10:39am On May 19, 2017
myobjective:

I have been yoruba Muslim since birth, all my siblings and parents are yoruba Muslim, most of my extended family are yoruba Muslim, I have been living among these so called northern Muslim and the fact is you people always get emotional when politics is discussed. Yorubas Muslim are not slave to hausas, yoruba Muslim mostly worship in their mosque in most northern city, they choose their own imam, go to yoruba Muslim madrasa, and form their political opinions without external influence.

Yoruba Muslim have a culture and most of them see themselves first as yoruba before Muslim, they relates well with other yorubas of other faith, they celebrate with them during their festive period.

I have been a closet atheist for years and still dine and whine well with my Muslim brothers without any problem, most of them just seemed as unserious Muslim without any problem. Yorubas are the most tolerant set of people you can ever live with, they tolerate you and respect your views without ridiculing you or making you uncomfortable.

You also talk as if voodoo is a bad thing because you now worship your white God aka Jesus, I don't believe in voodoo and your white God aka Jesus but I respect traditionalist more than your white slave.
hear it now! ask your grand father why he became an inferior muslim? if he will be candid with you,he will point out some selfish ,long throat reason why he became and still a moslem. HAUSAS KNOW AND STILL SAY THAT YOU ADULTERATED THIER ISLAM! you do what you feel you like or is right and not what your prophet did . this is why I always tell my Yoruba moslem friends that they are no where. they worship fully even on sunday,where did you get that from? your prophet said that? Yoruba moslem are practicing a twisted form of Christianity. Islam is not peaceful though they kept singing peace. Yoruba Moslems, you belong to Jesus and you are there wasting time and tagging to where you are not fully accepted. your fellow Muslims here ,my friends don't dispute it, stop arguing.Meanwhile are you practicing YORUBACULTURALISLAM or ISLAM??

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by bisiriyubabs(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2017
Fani Kayode again with his tribalism and diluted opinion, pls for once behave like a nationalist you are not getting younger

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001 / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.