Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... (1561 Views)

Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Mrks4770(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2017
Cute lady... wink wink
Romantic post... kiss kiss
Savage response grin grin grin

Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 10:09am On May 18, 2017
Salvage ko...neeeexxt!
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 10:10am On May 18, 2017
Romantic?
That was me!
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Blessed16(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2017
just imagine
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Sunexy(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2017
SALVAGE KE!!!.......When did the word become salvage?

1 Like

Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by HARDDON: 10:30am On May 18, 2017
#Ouch!
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 10:37am On May 18, 2017
Salvage?

Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by sod09(m): 10:38am On May 18, 2017
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 10:44am On May 18, 2017
In short, someone who doesn't have a life

She's just confused... Knowing someone's toothpaste brand is also significant?
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 10:44am On May 18, 2017
She's so on point. The person who said "That person has no job" was just being myopic with his views of what she wrote.
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by missnawty(f): 10:57am On May 18, 2017
Aswr I want that typa man too.. Hola if yhur here on nL o
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by chiraqDemon(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2017
kimbra:
She's so on point. The person who said "That person has no job" was just being myopic with his views of what she wrote.
It was a joke. U know how ppl just want to be funny on posts n stuff.
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 11:11am On May 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:

It was a joke. U know how ppl just want to be funny on posts n stuff.
All right.
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by adorablepepple(f): 11:11am On May 18, 2017
undecided kukuma turn yourself to a course that people can study and do research

2 Likes

Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 11:29am On May 18, 2017
missnawty:
Aswr I want that typa man too.. Hola if yhur here on nL o

Search no more Sisi mii. I have my uncle waiting for you. kiss wink
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by brandydaniells(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
Aderola15:

haba ur uncle is 72 laa
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by 2buffagain(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
These men do exist. Their usually called creeps though.

When will women simply be honest with themselves and also add the prequalifications to their bullshit "what Id like my man to be" statements. Aka he must be rich, hot AND THEN learns everything about me, blah blah, blah, other things that don't mean a thing. Because at the end of the day, a guy that is rich and hot and doesn't send them all that much because he has his own life is a challenge they Like to run after.

Any grown man knows that women don't want what they say. They only want what they want.
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by iyamchee(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2017
so you know this Winney Gunz
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 18, 2017
Generation of shallow minded nitwits !

The lady wasn't speaking literally but figuratively. She meant be with someone who is interested in you, who is into you, who wants to know even the little things about you.Someone who is interested in your life, not your body or pocket!. This generation is lost! undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by egopersonified(f): 1:35pm On May 18, 2017
So true. Someone who wants to know all about your past, wants to be involved in your present and wants to plan your future with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by missnawty(f): 1:35pm On May 18, 2017
Aderola15:

uncle level? grin
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
missnawty:
uncle level? grin

Which one is Level again Missy? undecided

My uncle is everything you want in a man and you know it wink tongue
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 18, 2017
KissChrixx:
In short, someone who doesn't have a life

She's just confused... Knowing someone's toothpaste brand is also significant?
Yes!
Very important.
Re: Savage Response To Lady's Romantic Post... by missnawty(f): 6:07pm On May 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Which one is Level again Missy? undecided

My uncle is everything you want in a man and you know it wink tongue
oh lala kiss
Introduction us then lol

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Sad Poetry / After 4 Years Of Not Throwing Away His Trash This Photographer.... / What Is Your Networth At The Moment? Check Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.