Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take (1387 Views)

Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? / Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by Babylove1(f): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2010
what makes them tick? and whats irritating about them?
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by AYOANU: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2010
dem 2 dey sho
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by elecktra(f): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
they are just two very useless, old, grumpy men,i cant stand 'em for all the money in the world,they laff stupidly,hype themselves

unnecessarily wo the both of them can stand in front of a moving train sef like i care mcheeew. they think they are the "it" men of 9ja entertainment with that

attitude that stinks to high heavens enuf talk abt them already
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by Demdem(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
i honestly feel its high time both of them bow from the scene. i had expected that by now some1 or group would av taken over from them undecided undecided
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by dejiariyo: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

they are just two very useless, old, grumpy men,i cant stand 'em for all the money in the world,they laff stupidly,hype themselves

unnecessarily wo the both of them can stand in front of a moving train sef like i care mcheeew. they think they are the "it" men of 9ja entertainment with that

how i wish someone disrespect your parents this way and i will want to see your reactions, for crying out loud this are the guys who single handedly brought nigeria music industry to where it is today.

well i guess nigeria is a state where hardwork is never appreciated and pple who steal money are being celebrated.
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by tosinaded(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
elektra ur father is stupid and ur mother is a LovePeddler!!!

now deal with that!!!!
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by aieromon(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
I used to beef 'em years ago
Now I don't send 'em
Who cares?
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by rapjunkie(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2010
elecktra:

. . .lol. . . . abi they no give u contract? grin

tosinaded@:

elektra your father is silly and your mother is a LovePeddler!!!

now deal with that!!!!

wetin be ur own sef?. . . thats a bit OTT isnt it?

personally, i don't give a hoot about either. they are both capitalists who made a lot of money off their artists. simple as that.
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by tundewoods(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2010
Kenny and D1,even though many love to hate them. They are responsible for the break through the modern day urban hip hop naija music scene currently enjoys.No matter how much they hate them,it doesn't change the facts. They re invented the wheel for the Naija Music scene.
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by rapjunkie(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2010
tundewoods:

Kenny and D1,even though many love to hate them. They are responsible for the break through the modern day urban hip hop naija music scene currently enjoys.No matter how much they hate them,it doesn't change the facts. They re invented the wheel for the Naija Music scene.

true dat
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by Genuflect(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
They could be annoying sometimes but make we no lie dem don try
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by Genuflect(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by Genuflect(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by wholex(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2010
elecktra:

Some ppl are so sick , how can u call somebody's father, husband, uncle - useless for doing what is bringing bread in to his table. These guys aint politicians that have stolen our money rather they are enterprenurs who have been hustling for several years and making money. If you point a dirty at someone else , the rest is pointing at you. Those who call this guys names , what you achieved in your life? Do u pray that you age as these guys and still be vibrant in your choosing endeavour? Awon omo ti oniran loma bu baba oni baba( Its those with no good family background that chooses other people's father.)

Can u tell what they have done to warrant this rubbish

For me ,av been a fan of these guys for long nothing will change that so far they are still doing wat they no how to do best.
Continue to abuse others , wil see wat u will make of ur life.
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by wholex(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
rapjunkie:

. . .lol. . . . abi they no give u contract? grin

wetin be your own sef?. . . thats a bit OTT isnt it?

personally, i don't give a hoot about either. they are both capitalists who made a lot of money off their artists. simple as that.

Tell which has not made money thru their magic touch.How many act that have left and still enjoys the same hype, number of shows and exposere. We are all in biz to make money. Most of these artist are very selfish as well
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by eldee(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abeg jare . . . they're not doing anything big right now.
The last big thing they did was Marvellous Benjy. . . Primetime or whatever their show is called is a bore.

Right now, they've only got The Pulse, which has everything pointing to a one-hit wonder.
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by Amya(f): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2010
Seriously, i don't want to be labelled a hater or anything, but i second electra. Those guys are all too lousy and embarassing and i literally cringe whenever i see them on the teevee
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by jejelolatu(f): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2010
Kenny and d1 are business men, they were never politicians so we dnt hv to wonder where there fortune came frm.

U can claim dat they ripped off their artists bt business is business. .they didnt put a gun to d artists to sign d contracts afta all.

They could hv made losses just as easily as they made profit, we can diss them all we lyk but the fact stil remains that their story is a success story anyday anytime!!
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by bjmighty(m): 3:04am On Jan 15, 2010
I think am down for them. Basically, because they are good business men and they know where to put their money. The same is this guy Gbenga Adewusi. They all very serious business minded people. You sit your retard ass in ur bedroom driving rough with your stinking mouth while they be cashing the hell out of money from the bank. Siddon there dey look. You no know say u be maga? OK oooo
Re: Kenny And D1 of Kennis Music : Your Take by bkoy: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2010
Amya, where the hell are you from? see your mouth like "i don't want to be labelled a hater or anything, but i second electra. Those guys are all too lousy and embarassing and i literally cringe whenever i see them on the teevee". MUMU TALK lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, Seriki And Tupengo – Tribute To Dagrin / Need Casio FX-4500P For Buy. / Critical Review Of Sound Sultan's "NATURAL SOMETHING".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.