Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (44726 Views)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
johnbuck81:
and God will also punish and reveal the tru kidnappers.

Why don't you say Amen to that prayer first. Lol. Why are you scared?

True kidnappers? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What are you high on bro?
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by yemmight(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
Now dem go talk say chilbok girls na arrangement.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by bionixs: 2:36pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Wow. I'm so touched. How I wish and pray that all the girls will be recovered and that their lives will all return to normal.

Thank you Mr. Mustapha.

For those who will come here to shout scam!. May God visit your family with the same scam before the end of this year in Jesus name. Amen.

Since it is a scam I'm sure you can all say Amen.
see your life and how gullible you are. Even the parents of those girls is now having doubts about all the drama. If you believe in Jesus the way you believe this disjointed drama,you wont be here calling His name in vain the way you are doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Partnerbiz(f): 2:36pm On May 18, 2017
These people think say we be mumu...

2 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 2:36pm On May 18, 2017
Decypher:
You don't have sense.. if you believe this shii then you'r brain needs to stripped off you and given to the dogs.

You that has sense, why don't you say Amen to that prayer now. Arindin. You think this is like your yeye nollywood wey you dey watch so?

I'm wondering why there are no Many teenagers online this afternoon quoting me? Are schools on break already?
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by oostin: 2:37pm On May 18, 2017
This story was culled from The BBC but I can't see where they are mentioned. Please give credit to whom credit is due.

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by mmb(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2017
lalasticlala, pls replace the pic on the original post with the authentic pic. this was the late deputy governor of borno state
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by johnbuck81(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Why don't you say Amen to that prayer first. Lol. Why are you scared?

True kidnappers? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What are you high on bro?
the northern elders planned it and ur one sided presido is the chief sponsor. karma will catch up on all of them one by one.The truth can only be delayed but can never be hidden forever.

5 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 18, 2017
Terrorist negotiates with terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by abiambo(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2017
StateReportersng:
Good for us
Abi una b chibok boys?
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by elmisti(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Wow. I'm so touched. How I wish and pray that all the girls will be recovered and that their lives will all return to normal.

Thank you Mr. Mustapha.

For those who will come here to shout scam!. May God visit your family with the same scam before the end of this year in Jesus name. Amen.

one need to see the kinda brain update the devil do to some people, cuz this is definitely not Gods work grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 2:43pm On May 18, 2017
bionixs:
see your life and how gullible you are. Even the parents of those girls is now having doubts about all the drama. If you believe in Jesus the way you believe this disjointed drama,you wont be here calling His name in vain the you are doing

I'm sure you will call yourself a "Christian" abi? To sympathize with those mourning now becomes a difficult task for you.

See your own life filled with wickedness and hatred?

Just because these girls are Northerners suddenly their kidnap has become a scam.

But you have no problem believing that 3million biafrans died some 40years ago in a war even your parents can't give you a first hand narrative about.

Dear "Christian", put yourself in the shoes of those who have had their loved ones held in captivity for 3years and borrow some brain from the nearest living thing close to you.

3 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Ndywin: 2:44pm On May 18, 2017
Mitcheww! You can only sell this tales to some gullible Nigerians... Most of us know so well that this chibok saga was a clear conspiracy to discredit GEJ. What we are seeing now is season 3 against 2019.... Period

3 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by nwafresh(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2017
Hope he'll be featured in the "wedding party 2" grin

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Claumy2(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2017
There's no kidnap of any girl(s) in chibok school, in the first instance.

So all these arrangement, I dey one corner dey look una

2 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by elmisti(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I'm sure you will call yourself a "Christian" abi? To sympathize with those mourning now becomes a difficult task for you.

See your own life filled with wickedness and hatred?

Just because these girls are Northerners suddenly their kidnap has become a scam.

But you have no problem believing that 3million biafrans died some 40years ago in a war even your parents can't give you a first hand narrative about.

Dear "Christian", put yourself in the shoes of those who have had their loved ones held in captivity for 3years and borrow some brain from the nearest living thing close to you.

the kind of captivity someone in your family will go into willingly, cuz dey get fed well, clothed and even get a presidential banquet.....i doubt you can point three people in your hood that enjoy any two of the above privileges.....shebi one jss1 gal too av returned today. i guess she got demoted by shekau....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You that has sense, why don't you say Amen to that prayer now. Arindin. You think this is like your yeye nollywood wey you dey watch so?

I'm wondering why there are no Many teenagers online this afternoon quoting me? Are schools on break already?
You're the teenager here my friend, how do you even reason. like how in seven hells you believed those girls who look more healthy than you were kept in sambisa for 3years! 3years! .. You have failed as human.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by lucerowest(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2017
https://web.facebook.com/WesTGiftcards/

I buy all kind of gift-cards.. Come to daddy and lets cash out @ +2348036618929
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by freethesheeple(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2017
Decypher:
You don't have sense.. if you believe this shii then you'r brain needs to stripped off you and given to the dogs. . like how in seven hells you believed
those girls who look more healthy than you, were
kept in sambisa for 3years! 3years! .. You have
failed as a human.

As in...Tell him..The Guy post is the worst thing i have ever read in my entire world..
He even said God will visit who ever says its a scam..Does God anwser such prayer
What about those using the girls for Politicial Gain,God will not visit them abi??..God will bless them abi..
Nigeria problem till 2morow is Poor Reasoning and Religion,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 2:58pm On May 18, 2017
johnbuck81:
the northern elders planned it and ur one sided presido is the chief sponsor. karma will catch up on all of them one by one.The truth can only be delayed but can never be hidden forever.

Yessah!

And what was the purpose of planning the kidnap?
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by rainylad(f): 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Thank you Mr. Mustapha.

...You are such a shame..A very big one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
elmisti:

one need to see the kinda brain update the devil do to some people, cuz this is definitely not Gods work grin

Child of hate. You should know the kind of update since the devil is your father.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by johnbuck81(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yessah!

And what was the purpose of planning the kidnap?
they promised to make the country ungovernable in order to discredit the previous govt and it was achieved.Abi I lie??

3 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by rainylad(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2017
bionixs:
see your life and how gullible you are. Even the parents of those girls is now having doubts about all the drama. If you believe in Jesus the way you believe this disjointed drama,you wont be here calling His name in vain the way you are doing

...Dont mind the gullible old man..see him spewing trash on something he has zero knowledge of.

2 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Thank you Mr. Mustapha.

Christianity and christ is suffering because of people like you if you are really a christian.

2 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by elmisti(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Child of hate. You should know the kind of update since the devil is your father.

better to be born by the devil than to be used by him......

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 3:06pm On May 18, 2017
elmisti:

the kind of captivity someone in your family will go into willingly, cuz dey get fed well, clothed and even get a presidential banquet.....i doubt you can point three people in your hood that enjoy any two of the above privileges.....shebi one jss1 gal too av returned today. i guess she got demoted by shekau....

Replying to you guys is soo belittling.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Child of hate. Sit your ass down and ask yourself, why did the government tell you she's in JSS 1 when they could have lied to you that she's in SS3?

I guess your brain has hit a block right there.

Sit down and try to remove that bitter hate that is festering in your life because you heard It's northerners.

Some people have actually had to live with the anxiety and pain of having a loved one missing for over 3 years now. I'll bet you haven't thought about that.

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ceejay80s(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2017
all of dem na the same thing , is he not an ab........ki ?
make ibo or yoruba go negotiate and see if they will come back alive

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ayindejimmy(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2017
kindklemz:

God of Mercy!
What kind of human is this?
You must be a kid as no grown up person will type what you just did.
#RestoreOurAfricanMoral#

This Forum has been infiltrated by yahoo kids from 2go and Eskimi. These days you can even have an intelligent and facts revealing dialogue with anyone here without them displaying their childishness
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 3:11pm On May 18, 2017
Decypher:
You're the teenager here my friend, how do you even reason. like how in seven hells you believed those girls who look more healthy than you were kept in sambisa for 3years! 3years! .. You have failed as human.

No. I'm actually the human being here. I have compassion. I don't have incontrovertible proof that the girls weren't kidnapped. So I am sympathetic. That's what a human being does.

You on the other hand, your life us filled with bitter hate towards anything west and north of this country.

It eats you alive so much that you can't spare a rational thought for your fellow human being.It's sad that I have to share the same country with Satan's spurns like you guys.

How I wish your folks were part of those 3million fictitious victims of the biafra war. That way, we won't have to witness your brand of hate and malice.

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by elmisti(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Replying to you guys is soo belittling.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Child of hate. Sit your ass down and ask yourself, why did the government tell you she's in JSS 1 when they could have lied to you that she's in SS3?

I guess your brain has hit a block right there.

Sit down and try to remove that bitter hate that is festering in your life because you heard It's northerners.

Some people have actually had to live with the anxiety and pain of having a loved one missing for over 3 years now. I'll bet you haven't thought about that.

lol, i wont brainstorm with you for a second...cant risk your head going up in flames.......but you should question intels released last year about how they have been sold to slavery in niger . or how they were all dying and famished. maybe at a point the government started paying shekau pocket money to take care of them, teach them english and maybe give out some in marriage cuz the one with the baby knows the father and wants to be with him forever. if any of this still sounds like captivity to you, am sorry i cnt hel you. i only pity the parents who ar going thru tthe hardship n tthe hands of political point grabbers. atlest after the release of all the galz b4 2019, ya all will forget anything about democracy and vote ur rice nd propaganda pple. shalom!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Grundig: 3:16pm On May 18, 2017
Utter tosh!

Lmao. .

So the red cross fed them while in captivity?

Lmao. . .give me a break.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Aides Surprise Him On His 77th Birthday (Photos) / BUHARI: I Will Not Treat Nigerians Equally!! Video / Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.