Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (44729 Views)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

...Old man behaving like a 19year old urchin....All you do is curse and curse like a babalawo day and night...Hypocrite how much love do you have yourself??..were is your worthless compassion when you were mentioning the 3m that died during the Biafran war as a scam?..did they offend you too?

....You have no love in your useless devilish heart...Your posts were you heap insults on Igbos are littered all over this forum

..but because you are a zombie supporter of APC you have chosen to believe the useless Chibok scam,cursing out those who do not believe..who the helll do you think you are??

..Shameless hypocrite,i return your curses back to you and your useless generation..Ewu two kobo.

See this garage tout of a woman o. I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone who doesn't know the different between "were " and "where".

Ewu Gambia. Get da fvck off hoe! You think you have the monopoly of heartlessness? Eranko sha!

If you're so sure of your self How about saying Amen now, abi you mouth don press pause button ni?

So I mentioned biafran victims your brain don dey dance reggae.

Lol. I'm glad you're pained. You guys are filled with hatred. I wonder How you sleep at night. Iranu.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 4:57pm On May 18, 2017
yaki84:

scam comes in different shapes n sizes. Scam is not like panadol wey if e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.
Scam is like number 10, wey u can get it anyhow.
From 2+8, 20/2, 15-5, 4*2.5 all equals 10.

Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 4:58pm On May 18, 2017
Jflex07:
paid BMC zombie

Your headache, pained citizen of a never-existing country. tongue
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 5:03pm On May 18, 2017
elmisti:

U dnt call it stolen when you Ar the one who took it in d first place......

I'm sure you have proofs to that effect. Mind you, proofs, not guesses, or conjectures.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 5:08pm On May 18, 2017
chisco82:

Wow! You just confirm where you belonged and ur level of knowledge.
The bolded strenghtened my faith in Jesus, he prophesised on them and holy spirit helps me to identify them. I pray for them not insult them.

Yeah I know your type.

The type who waits for his pastor to instruct him to sleep with his own wife before he can make a move.

The type that won't mind emptying his bank account because his pastor told him so.

The type that has replaced God with "man of God"

The type that his pastor will tell him that the Chibok affair is a scam and he'll swallow hook, line and sinker.

Bro, wake up from your slumber.

Christianity isn't a call to mumurity.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

E pain am.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good. Maybe you can feel a little of the repugnance that will be felt by the family members of those Chibok girls when they come online and read the nonsense a nitwit and scallywag like you has written that their pain is just scam.

I see How pained you are about my post. You can go and die now. Nobody cares. You lost biafra get over it and move on.
The only thing paining me here is seeing a full grown man reasoning through his ass. it's a pity . that I have to share the country with fools like you

4 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 5:28pm On May 18, 2017
Decypher:
The only thing paining me here is seeing a full grown man reasoning through his ass. it's a pity . that I have to share the country with fools like you

Yeye. Get lost make I see road. Go and lick your wounds. I Hope the pain will teach you a life lesson.

If you can't take it, don't dish it.

You're welcome...
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by rainylad(f): 5:32pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

See this garage tout of a woman o. I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone who doesn't know the different between "were " and "where".

Ewu Gambia. Get da fvck off hoe! You think you have the monopoly of heartlessness? Eranko sha!

If you're so sure of your self How about saying Amen now, abi you mouth don press pause button ni?

So I mentioned biafran victims your brain don dey dance reggae.

Lol. I'm glad you're pained. You guys are filled with hatred. I wonder How you sleep at night. Iranu.

...Son of a hoe brought up in a brothel..Prostitutes and hoes are what every single female member of your useless family is....Useless pimppp..See satanist talking about 'Amen'..do you know the meaning of that??..

..I dont care if you make fun of Biafrans or not,go right ahead coward.,That is your forte,but a hateful street urchin like you has no business what-so-ever accusing anyone of 'hatred' and all that crap while you are twice as guilty..That is the lame hypocrisy you iddiots are good at.

...Instead of dropping you stuppid zombie post and getting lost back to your sewage abode,,you are cursing at others who do not believe your Chibok scam story...

...Shameless mongrel of a thousand fathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by bizzibodi(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Chibok gals were kidnapped by Shettima, the school principal and d CSO..... this Zannah is just one of the field actors in the movie directed by the Arewa Supremacists in order to frustrate GEJ outta power in 2015.

Today we are back to 1983/84.... in all economic and human indices.
is it written in d same script that gej,dasuki,snr.military officers shuld embezzled d money made to fight Bh?
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by bizzibodi(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2017
God bless pmb!God less hannah!!
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

...Son of a hoe brought up in a brothel..Prostitutes and hoes are what every single female member of your useless family is....Useless pimppp..See satanist talking about 'Amen'..do you know the meaning of that??..

..I dont care if you make fun of Biafrans or not,go right ahead coward.,That is your forte,but a hateful street urchin like you has no business what-so-ever accusing anyone of 'hatred' and all that crap while you are twice as guilty..That is the lame hypocrisy you iddiots are good at.

...Instead of dropping you stuppid zombie post and getting lost back to your sewage abode,,you are cursing at others who do not believe your Chibok scam story...

...Shameless mongrel of a thousand fathers.

Lolz. Come here dindinrin Let me school you.

You think you've insulted me? Nah. You've just shown by your words that you are gutter bred and Probably raised from the slimiest filth of your city slums.

Since you don't know your who your parents are I'd hazard a guess that you are a product of the numerous baby factories dotting your landscapes. Well, that's no reason to take your frustrations out on me or on the poor Chibok girls.

Why don't you expend the energy you are using to fool around here to make an extensive search for who might have sired you.

I really don't care one way or the other. I know you would rather we descend together into the gutters where you live your life and be yabbing parents. I won't follow you there though.

Since the gutters is your home, enjoy! Gutter rat. tongue
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by rainylad(f): 5:52pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lolz. Come here dindinrin Let me school you.

You think you've insulted me? Nah. You've just shown by your words that you are gutter bred and Probably raised from the slimiest filth of your city slums.

Since you don't know your who your parents are I'd hazard a guess that you are a product of the numerous baby factories dotting your landscapes. Well, that's no reason to take your frustrations out on me or on the poor Chibok girls.

Why don't you expend the energy you are using to fool around here to make an extensive search for who might have sired you.

I really don't care one way or the other. I know you would rather we descend together into the gutters where you live your life and be yabbing parents. I won't follow you there though.

Since the gutters is your home, enjoy! Gutter rat. tongue

...Shutup you son of a hoe...Arent you speaking from a brothel were you were born?..shameless bastardd,do you know your father??,after the magun your estranged father used on your loose mum which exposed her for who she is,werent you both thrown out and ended in a brothel??

...Ashawo pikin dont stop,stay and exchange words with me,quoting scriptures and calling God...Useless skunk,you are quick to call someone a hoe like you dont have female family members..

..May thunder strike you down if you ever chide anyone about hatred again..satanic he-goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by bionixs: 6:19pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Do you know what they call "conspiracy theory"?

Have you reasoned as to why the girls haven't been released to their parents yet? Did they tell you that government barred them from visiting their children?

Are you aware that after the boko harm took the girls from their school some girls actually escaped and returned back home?

Are you aware that the Chibok students aren't the only females kidnapped by boko haram?

Do you know that some female captives were used as unwilling suicide bombers since the insurgency started?

Are you aware that the northern elders whom you claim arranged the whole thing aren't as powerful as a sitting Commander-in-chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces? Why weren't the girls recovered.by Jonathan even If it was a scam?

Finally, can you wholeheartedly say that you have enough facts to say without an atom of doubt that it is a scam, so much so that you are willing to stand in front of God's judgement throne and stake your eternity on it?
give me the reason why it is not the govt that is guilty of the conspiracy? A well known man made it clear that he will make this Nigeria ungovernable for his predecessor and he made good his threats before our very eyes and a reasonable person without any form of deformity is still defending him where he could not defend himself. It is either your own has a stake in this government or that you need education if you are not living outside this country for more than a decade. Hausa can do unspeakable for power. wake up and wise up

4 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 7:16pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

...[s]Shutup you son of a hoe...Arent you speaking from a brothel were you were born?..shameless bastardd,do you know your father??,after the magun your estranged father used on your loose mum which exposed her for who she is,werent you both thrown out and ended in a brothel??

...Ashawo pikin dont stop,stay and exchange words with me,quoting scriptures and calling God...Useless skunk,you are quick to call someone a hoe like you dont have female family members..

..May thunder strike you down if you ever chide anyone about hatred again..satanic he-goat[/s].

Here's the likelihood of who was born by a LovePeddler:

http://www.qoll.org/watch/4UIRwV6PLLw/999-of-igbo-girls-are-prostitutes-nnamdi-kanu-director-of-radio-biafra-london.html

You May need to do a DNA test. You can thank me later.

cheesy
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 7:19pm On May 18, 2017
bionixs:
give me the reason why it is not the govt that is guilty of the conspiracy? A well known man made it clear that he will make this Nigeria ungovernable for his predecessor and he made good his threats before our very eyes and a reasonable person without any form of deformity is still defending him. It is either your own has a stake in this government or that you need education if you are not living outside this country for more than a decade. Hausa can do unspeakable for power. wake up and wise up

Just listen to yourself. Seriously? What proof do you have that the government is guilty of the conspiracy. I want you to list the proofs you have and one after the other, I'll show you why they are not proofs But just conjectures...

Go on... I'm waiting for you.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by rainylad(f): 7:20pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Here's the likelihood of who was born by a LovePeddler:

http://www.qoll.org/watch/4UIRwV6PLLw/999-of-igbo-girls-are-prostitutes-nnamdi-kanu-director-of-radio-biafra-london.html

You May need to do a DNA test. You can thank me later.

cheesy

...Yeah like you did your own DNA only to find out that it matched a thousand other men..Son of a whoreee.

2 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by figure007(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2017
Ekakamba:
He played the lead role. Wehdone Sa!
that's what or other big countries wont do... You don't negotiate with terrorist... You fight them till death and recover all... But am happy for them saa.... This is nigeria
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Realret70: 7:30pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Wow. I'm so touched. How I wish and pray that all the girls will be recovered and that their lives will all return to normal.

Thank you Mr. Mustapha.

For those who will come here to shout scam!. May God visit your family with the same scam before the end of this year in Jesus name. Amen.

Since it is a scam I'm sure you can all say Amen.
A big amen
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 7:39pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

...Yeah like I did my own DNA only to find out that it matched a thousand other men..I am indeed a Son of a whoreee.

Your momma must be proud of you boy. He who thinks someone else's mom is a LovePeddler was probably raised by one. So I understand where you're coming from.

I am glad that you're pained by my post. Keep on insulting your momma here. I'll be here to read them.

cheesy
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 7:46pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

...Shutup I am the son of a hoe...i am speaking from a brothel were i was born?.. i am a shameless bastardd, i dont know my father??,after the magun my estranged father used on my loose mum which exposed her for who she is,werent we both thrown out and ended in a brothel??

... I am definitely an Ashawo pikin and also aUseless skunk,

..May thunder strike me down if i ever chide anyone about hatred again..my father is a satanic he-goat.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by rainylad(f): 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Your momma must be proud of you boy. He who thinks someone else's mom is a LovePeddler was probably raised by one. So I understand where you're coming from.

I am glad that you're pained by my post. Keep on insulting your momma here. I'll be here to read them.

cheesy

...You are twice as pained by my posts....Your mom is a whoreee thats why you go calling females you dont know 'hoes'..thats the only thing you know females in your life do...

..I guess your own mum is proud of your conduct as well....bush meat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by rainylad(f): 7:48pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

..fakeass dude..what an ass-wipe..lol!
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 7:49pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

...my mom is a LovePeddler thats why i go calling females i dont know 'hoes'..thats the only thing i know females in my life do...

..I guess my own mum is proud of my conduct as well.... my family members are bush meat.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 7:49pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

I am a fakeass dude..such an ass-wipe..lol!
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Slickszoom(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2017
virus05:
Scammer
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 7:51pm On May 18, 2017
Realret70:

A big amen

Well Well, here's somebody with some guts at last not those losers up there. Welcome to the show. cheesy
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Dafreeguy(m): 9:25pm On May 18, 2017
This is what we meant when we say "pen is mightier than sword"
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by delpee(f): 9:38pm On May 18, 2017
Hmm! Many people don't read posts completely or they read with a biased mind before passing comments. Some comments are so full of hatred and assumptions which have no bearing to the original post.

All I know is that no one prays to have a child kidnapped. I can almost hear people saying 'it is not my portion!' . If so be careful what you say when you're not sure. Err on the side of caution. The reality is that many have been kidnapped but the Chibok case became a rallying point to fight the issue internationally. Many others have been rescued as shown sometimes on TV. The Chibok girls are publicised cos of their peculiar circumstances. Irrespective of the hows and whys let's just thank God that the parents hopes and prayers were not in vain. God will make the release of others possible to glorify His name. Amen
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by jerusalem101: 10:26pm On May 18, 2017
Only the zombies will believe this. How come the first set of girls were looking skinny and this ones are looking healthy, except you guys want to tell me that it was different Boko Haram that kept them.

Na wa, this is another hoax fabricated by this APC of a party, for how long will you guys continue like this? Two years gone and all we see is this I'll conceived lies.

I can't seriously see the different BTW APC and PDP for real, please God help my unborn kids because these guys at the top means no good for this country.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:32pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin

The Chibok story is a farce.
This man looks gay.

[b]I can swear on Moji Olaiya's grave [/b]that he is gay and has been rimmed by Shekau before.
At the bold words, Are you kidding me? Respect the dead abeg, what you're using to swear is a thing of sadness for her family. What has gotten over you? Why bring the dead into this? Respect her family in this moment of grief abeg. Ahn ahn, some nairalanders self, hian! undecided
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by jerusalem101: 10:37pm On May 18, 2017
The Chibok Girl who escaped from Boko Haram captivity on Wednesday has been identified as Mariam Mohammed-Isa, a 15-year old JSS 1 student from Chibok community, Borno state.

The special assistant to Ag. President Osinbajo, Laolu Akande made this known on twitter.

Mariam was found by the Nigerian troops while she was escaping from the captivity, according to President Buhari's P.A, Bashir Ahmad

Am a bit confuse here, I thought they said the kidnapped girls were about writing SSCE, how come she is a JSS 1 and 12 yes by age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students 'Dab' For Kebbi Governor Bagudu During Parade. Photos / IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.