Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (44730 Views)

The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by TPAND(f): 3:17pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Wow. I'm so touched. How I wish and pray that all the girls will be recovered and that their lives will all return to normal.

Thank you Mr. Mustapha.

For those who will come here to shout scam!. May God visit your family with the same scam before the end of this year in Jesus name. Amen.

Since it is a scam I'm sure you can all say Amen.
He will visit your family first.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 3:18pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

...You are such a shame..A very big one.

For being compassionate?

I pity the fellow that will get married to you. Your heart must be made of steel.

You are a living disgrace to your family, ethnic group, country and the whole human race.

If u ask you to provide incontrovertible proof that the Chibok affairs was a scam, I'm sure you'll be staring at me like some demented doofus.

Confused Arindin.

Not everyone harbor hatred in their hearts.

May the experience If the Chibok girls be yours in no distant time. If It's a scam Please say a resounding Amen.

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 3:21pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

...You are such a shame..A very big one.

For being compassionate?

I pity the fellow that will get married to you. Your heart must be made of steel.

You are a living disgrace to your family, ethnic group, country and the whole human race.

If i ask you to provide incontrovertible proof that the Chibok affairs was a scam, I'm sure you'll be staring at me like some demented doofus.

Confused Arindin.

May the experience If the Chibok girls be yours in no distant time. If It's a scam Please say a resounding Amen.

Mumu.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

No. I'm actually the human being here. I have compassion. I don't have incontrovertible proof that the girls weren't kidnapped. So I am sympathetic. That's what a human being does.

You on the other hand, your life us filled with bitter hate towards anything west and north of this country.

It eats you alive so much that you can't spare a rational thought for your fellow human being.It's sad that I have to share the same country with Satan's spurns like you guys.

How I wish your folks were part of those 3million fictitious victims of the biafra war. That way, we won't have to witness your brand of hate and malice.

Chibok girls is one of the greatest scam in history take it or leave it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 18, 2017
Decypher:
You don't have sense.. if you believe this shii then you'r brain needs to stripped off you and given to the dogs. . like how in seven hells you believed
those girls who look more healthy than you, were
kept in sambisa for 3years! 3years! .. You have
failed as a human.
HE asked you to say Amen!....Bro,just say a big Amen and move on.. Simple.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ayaside(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2017
johnbuck81:
and God will also punish and reveal the tru kidnappers.
..And I would have said those who believed the FG on the matter.I won't.Not everyone is wise
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by godswillo550(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2017
I hear uI hear u lawyer
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Omoteyi(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2017
Continue deceiving yourself not me......................where on earth would 200 + human being missed and heven will not fall just be covering up oooooo
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by zidek(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2017
Receiving award for an organized scam, this piece seem to look scamming too!

2 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by bionixs: 3:28pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I'm sure you will call yourself a "Christian" abi? To sympathize with those mourning now becomes a difficult task for you.

See your own life filled with wickedness and hatred?

Just because these girls are Northerners suddenly their kidnap has become a scam.

But you have no problem believing that 3million biafrans died some 40years ago in a war even your parents can't give you a first hand narrative about.

Dear "Christian", put yourself in the shoes of those who have had their loved ones held in captivity for 3years and borrow some brain from the nearest living thing close to you.
oga, wise up. at BBC studio the other day,one of the relatives of those girls was live,narrating how the govt freed the girls from boko haram and is holding them hostage. do you know that till now, they have not been reunited with their parents and they are not allowed unrestricted access to their children . when allowed to see them in government captivity,they are given time and not allowed to share their experiences while under boko haram. The mystery surrounding the kidnapped girls is far beyound what you can explain. please,don't use my LORD's name to say what you know little or nothing about so you don't get punished on the day God will visit this chibok case, because heads will roll and many will be put to shame

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by rainylad(f): 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

For being compassionate?

If i ask you to provide incontrovertible proof that the Chibok affairs was a scam, I'm sure you'll be staring at me like some demented doofus.

Confused Arindin.

Mumu.

...Old man behaving like a 19year old urchin....All you do is curse and curse like a babalawo day and night...Hypocrite how much love do you have yourself??..were is your worthless compassion when you were mentioning the 3m that died during the Biafran war as a scam?..did they offend you too?

....You have no love in your useless devilish heart...Your posts were you heap insults on Igbos are littered all over this forum

..but because you are a zombie supporter of APC you have chosen to believe the useless Chibok scam,cursing out those who do not believe..who the helll do you think you are??

..Shameless hypocrite,i return your curses back to you and your useless generation..Ewu two kobo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by yaki84: 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Wow. I'm so touched. How I wish and pray that all the girls will be recovered and that their lives will all return to normal.

Thank you Mr. Mustapha.

For those who will come here to shout scam!. May God visit your family with the same scam before the end of this year in Jesus name. Amen.

scam comes in different shapes n sizes. Scam is not like panadol wey if e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.
Scam is like number 10, wey u can get it anyhow.
From 2+8, 20/2, 15-5, 4*2.5 all equals 10.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Ngokafor(f): 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
rainylad:

...Old man behaving like a 19year old urchin....All you do is curse and curse like a babalawo day and night...Hypocrite how much love do you have yourself??..were is your worthless compassion when you were mentioning the 3m that died during the Biafran war as a scam?..did they offend you too?

....You have no love in your useless devilish heart...Your posts were you heap insults on Igbos are littered all over this forum

..but because you are a zombie supporter of APC you have chosen to believe the useless Chibok scam,cursing out those who do not believe..who the helll do you think you are??

..Shameless hypocrite,i return your curses back to you and your useless generation..Ewu two kobo.

...Calm down sis...He is not worth the stress.

2 Likes

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Jflex07(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Thank you Mr. Mustapha.

paid BMC zombie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 3:49pm On May 18, 2017
johnbuck81:
they promised to make the country ungovernable in order to discredit the previous govt and it was achieved.Abi I lie??

Lol. How simple minded a human being can be.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 3:52pm On May 18, 2017
chisco82:

Christianity and christ is suffering because of people like you if you are really a christian.

What do you know about Christianity?

What do you the III k being a Christian is all about?

You think it's going to a building to clap and sing and dance while contributing money to the upkeep of the scam artist parading himself as your pastor?

You have a long way to go bro.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by rainylad(f): 3:53pm On May 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Calm down sis...He is not worth the stress.

..lol i hear you...i just didnt understand why he had to be invoking God to 'visit people that didnt believe'.Meanwhile the 'doubting thomases' might even be right...These people and curses are like 5and 6
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 3:53pm On May 18, 2017
elmisti:

better to be born by the devil than to be used by him......

You are totally lost. Better retrace your steps.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Apina(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
woodcook:
Meet The 57 Year Old Lawyer Zannah Mustapha Who Negotiated with Boko Haram to Set 82 Chibok Ladies Free in exchange for BH prisoners.

I actually clicked on this thread to highlight these same points. Misleading the public for the sake of traffic.

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by fostermd(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2017
Viccur:
You mean to tell me that those girls were released just like that uhh? All i know is no smoke without fire
They were actually released in exchange for some Boko Haram commanders held by the Government.The release was facilitated by Swiss Government over a long period of negotiation.The involvement of the Swiiss Government should at least indicate legitimacy of the process.
In fact,it's been reported that the released BH commanders are already threatening to cause havoc!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by peacechild(f): 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
This story does not seem complete the girls were released but what number of the terrorists were exchanged for them. This whole Chibok saga looks mysterious in the sense that at times of the said kidnapped the military were in full operation in Borno and they could not see the disappearance​ of 245 people it is strange. I know one day the TRUTH of what really transpired will be told

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by dy27(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 4:27pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=elmisti post=56644995]

lol, i wont brainstorm with you for a second...cant risk your head going up in flames

Maybe because you don't have one to storm with.

.......but you should question intels released last year about how they have been sold to slavery in niger . or how they were all dying and famished. maybe at a point the government started paying shekau pocket money to take care of them, teach them english and maybe give out some in marriage cuz the one with the baby knows the father and wants to be with him forever. if any of this still sounds like captivity to you, am sorry i cnt hel you.

Do you know what the English man calls "utter conjecture"? You talk about "Intel" vaguely. Intel from who? Please this isn't brainstorming.

i
only pity the parents who ar going thru tthe hardship n tthe hands of political point grabbers. atlest after the release of all the galz b4 2019, ya all will forget anything about democracy and vote ur rice nd propaganda pple. shalom!

Why are you pitying the parents? I thought you said the kids weren't kidnapped? You see How confused you are?
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 4:29pm On May 18, 2017
TPAND:
He will visit your family first.

Lol. Ordinary Amen you can't say? Why are you scared now. No be scam? Say Amen If you dare.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by elmisti(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=56647189][/quote]

U dnt call it stolen when you Ar the one who took it in d first place......

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 4:33pm On May 18, 2017
Decypher:
[s]You're a Demented bastard for that last paragraph of yours. you brainless Dimwit, I wish your family were among those ewudu soldiers that my grandfather blew to deepest part of hell. maybe we won't be where we are as a Nation, because of brain less lots like you who made the politicians take us as fools.
Chibok girls is the greatest scam in history take it or leave it. those girls were kept in Borno govt house to deceive folks like you. you have a brain use it son[/s].

E pain am.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good. Maybe you can feel a little of the repugnance that will be felt by the family members of those Chibok girls when they come online and read the nonsense a nitwit and scallywag like you has written that their pain is just scam.

I see How pained you are about my post. You can go and die now. Nobody cares. You lost biafra get over it and move on.
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Viccur(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2017
fostermd:

They were actually released in exchange for some Boko Haram commanders held by the Government.The release was facilitated by Swiss Government over a long period of negotiation.The involvement of the Swiiss Government should at least indicate legitimacy of the process.
In fact,it's been reported that the released BH commanders are already threatening to cause havoc!
thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

What do you know about Christianity?

What do you the III k being a Christian is all about?

You think it's going to a building to clap and sing and dance while contributing money to the upkeep of the scam artist parading himself as your pastor?

You have a long way to go bro.
Wow! You just confirm where you belonged and ur level of knowledge.
The bolded strenghtened my faith in Jesus, he prophesised on them and holy spirit helps me to identify them. I pray for them not insult them.

1 Like

Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by ElsonMorali: 4:48pm On May 18, 2017
bionixs:
oga, wise up. at BBC studio the other day,one of the relatives of those girls was live,narrating how the govt freed the girls from boko haram and is holding them hostage. do you know that till now, they have not been reunited with their parents and they are not allowed unrestricted access to their children . when allowed to see them in government captivity,they are given time and not allowed to share their experiences while under boko haram. The mystery surrounding the kidnapped girls is far beyound what you can explain. please,don't use my LORD's name to say what you know little or nothing about so you don't get punished on the day God will visit this chibok case, because heads will roll and many will be put to shame

Do you know what they call "conspiracy theory"?

Have you reasoned as to why the girls haven't been released to their parents yet? Did they tell you that government barred them from visiting their children?

Are you aware that after the boko harm took the girls from their school some girls actually escaped and returned back home?

Are you aware that the Chibok students aren't the only females kidnapped by boko haram?

Do you know that some female captives were used as unwilling suicide bombers since the insurgency started?

Are you aware that the northern elders whom you claim arranged the whole thing aren't as powerful as a sitting Commander-in-chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces? Why weren't the girls recovered.by Jonathan even If it was a scam?

Finally, can you wholeheartedly say that you have enough facts to say without an atom of doubt that it is a scam, so much so that you are willing to stand in front of God's judgement throne and stake your eternity on it?
Re: Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free by cardinal12: 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
Good one but negotiation is always between the buyer and the seller which simply means transaction. how can you transact with the person you've never met before? keep deceiving yourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Names Chika Edoziem As Nnamdi Kanu’s Replacement / DNA Test For Igbos: Rival Jewish Outreach Groups Feud Over / Buhari With All Heads-Of-State In Johannesburg, South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.