Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (53611 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by slex(m): 1:13pm On May 18, 2017
charliboy654:

So u just dey realize?
Na old news na, we know already,

Abi but if you talk some deluded guys will call you a hater.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by judgedredd22(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
Thermodynamics:
All we need is money. When it comes, all our problem becomes yesterday's news.

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by judgedredd22(m): 1:23pm On May 18, 2017
Thermodynamics:
All we need is money. When it comes, all our problem becomes yesterday's news.

sad sad sad

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by jude90(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2017
wow this is amazing, money is good.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by talk2saintify(m): 1:41pm On May 18, 2017
Emoney is a suspect................

aw he just explode like that

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Orpe7(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
E nothing to E money grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by eternalcity(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2017
I just love their Fubu grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by technicallyrich(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2017
The best thing that can happen to you is to be rich in a country like nigeria.
We're women only Bleep. the highest bidder.
We're the rich are above the law.
we're corruption exist.
We're who you know matters more than your qualifications.etc
Honestly sometimes I don't blame ritualist because everybody's patience are not the same and people treat you like shit when you are broke
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by onyedika946(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
Abudu2000:
E-money
Electronic Money
Yahoo money.... Everyone use ur head
are you thinking what am thinking.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Ajewealth123(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2017
habgito:
Nobody Ugly sha.

This picture is from the KC PRESH days when they were just started up

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/throwback-picture-of-e-money-kcee-and.html

just the four of them outfit fit sow complete school uniform for all almajiri in the north.

That Kc own alone na wa
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by MrEverest(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
Jorian1:
Please which one is kc and which Is e money. The transformation is just to much. Help me
I'm at a loss too on who is who on that picture. I saw both E-money & Kcee when they were invited to a function in Mbaise by my chairman. The Kcee & E-money I met that day were both fair and handsome!
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by abbey621(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
I don't think you know the meaning of attack, did you see you see me carrying any weapon,let the Truth be told,don't judge,I'd you are not in anybody shoe's don't condemned, because you don't know their stories and speak no evil about any one

Verbal attack my guy! You condemned a guy that condemned another guy, seems like kettle calling pot black!

This is a forum, opinions are highly welcomed. Sorry I don't subscribe to your philosophy, it's because people are afraid to criticize that we find ourselves in this mess of a situation right now in 9ja. In any advanced country, a man pops out of nowhere with huge amount of cash, spends lavishly and is well known but mysteriously no one knows what he did to get such wealth. In such countries the feds would be all over him but in 9ja because suffering has blindsided so many, we hail fraudsters, criminals, druggies and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 18, 2017
Omo, E-Money has always had the look of a godfather
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by chimaraiyke(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2017
Rubbish!! Do you dress better than him? People just talk because they hear or see others talking.
IamJix:
Nobody is born ugly really.
The only thing that has changed about KCEE is his toned skin.
His dress sense hasn't changed.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by kennyrachael(f): 3:18pm On May 18, 2017
omo dis kcee ugly before oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2017
cool cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by TheABOMINATION: 8:07pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
That was in the days before the money rituals, they were petty cyber-café yahoo boys then.

Get rich folks.

Shout out to Kcees bleaching cream too

You be olodo if you don't know the difference between 'skin bleaching' and 'skin toning'.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by gwama: 8:43pm On May 18, 2017
That women bleach the skin still passes, but that men bleach the skin, it is actually reprehensible... angry angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Godhand1(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
Money makes you matured
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Kemillion(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2017
i don't even know any of them in the picture. abeg who be Kcee, E-money and presh. epp a bro
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by bonifieldstun(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2017
Xmen149:

you don go places walai!..you even know how tortoise yash dey loo shocked
lol I Jess know one when I see one #kcee the tortoise yansh face (throw back oo not the new kcee oo)
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by material988(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2017
No body ugly.. okwa ego na akpali mmadu..

Abeg dnt forget that BITCOINS is Avaiable at N400, PayPal N460, Perfect Money 410, Ethereum 425. Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer available. Visit nairaomm.com to place your orders. Remember we buy any amount of bitcoins you have and we pay promptly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nikkyberry, Seun Egbegbe's Current Girlfriend After Toyin Aimakhu / AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.