Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Moji Olaiya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Moji Olaiya (604 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / Celebrities Pay Tribute To Late Moji Olaiya / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Moji Olaiya by habgito: 12:15pm On May 18, 2017
It's so sad that one of our own, Moji Olaiya has passed away.

All of Nollywood has shaken, and the actors and actress of our great movie industry come together to pay tribute to the late beautiful actress, Moji Olaiya.

Top Acts like Bimbo Oshin, Dele Momodu, Funke Akindele, Sindodo et al has expressed their grievances. You can check more tributes below.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/nollywood-celebrities-pay-tribute-to.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Moji Olaiya by habgito: 12:16pm On May 18, 2017

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Moji Olaiya by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 18, 2017
Noticed.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Moji Olaiya by nerodenero: 12:27pm On May 18, 2017
People die per-second per-second and there's no stopping that. People give way for others to come. It is simply subtraction and addition. To all those that have died, the ones dying this second and next second, I wish you all rest in the Lord.

I'm alive and well is a pointer to the fact that I have been given a rare opportunity to redicate my life to HIM alone.

Once again, RIP Sis. Moji, I'm going to miss your beautiful face and may God comfort your family.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Pay Tribute To Moji Olaiya by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart Visits Ben Murray Bruce At His Studio In LA (photos) / Zoro Appeal To Fans To Help Him Beg Davido. / After Calling Out Her Ex BF On IG, Vera Sidika Claims She's Afraid For Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.