Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming (3776 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by Dailynewz(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 18, 2017
WWWW
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 18, 2017
Xxxxxxxx
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by feran15(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
Lool is incest legal there?
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by PharmaGirl(f): 12:49pm On May 18, 2017
End times!
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by ojun50(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2017
Continue shebi is yr broda
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by luvme0702: 1:37pm On May 18, 2017
Ehen! I'm shaming on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by mexxmoney: 2:01pm On May 18, 2017
I knew we would get here. Na so the madness dey spread. All those crazy people defending homosexuality are just deceiving themselves. Next stop will be bestiality rights and some fools will still come here to tell us that people were naturally born with sexual attraction to animals. Mark my words it will happen. Nothing shocks me again in a world where people possessed with a devilish spirit are shamelessly promoting all manners of abomination and thinking it's some sort of liberation and enlightenment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by SexyNairalander: 2:03pm On May 18, 2017
booked

Nawa o
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by chiraqDemon(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2017
mexxmoney:
I knew we would get here. Na so the madness dey spread. All those crazy people defending homosexuality are just deceiving themselves. Next stop will be bestiality rights and some fools will still come here to tell us that people were naturally born with sexual attraction to animals. Mark my words it will happen. Nothing shocks me again in a world where people possessed with a devilish spirit are shamelessly promoting all manners of abomination and thinking it's some sort of liberation and enlightenment
My brother, even as im not a strong christian. These tins don taya me. Small time even all tjose paedophiles go de find their own right. To me all these homo and stuff na mental problem. Instead of allowing them practicr it, we should be trting to cure them of these stuff. Its retarded

2 Likes

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by MMMscam: 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
That's the problem, once you tolerate one, other abominations will follow. The so-called LGBT community started with lesbians, and once the "L" was permitted, next came LGBT. And now it has grown to LGBTQIA, and soon if unchecked these anomalous bastard freaks of nature will add bestiality and pedophilia to it and we might end up with LGBTIABP....and God knows what other sick perversions they come up with.

Solution? Kill all these abominable freaks or step back and watch nature kill them all. One thing is certain: it's either we destroy them, or these depraved perverted freaks will destroy what is left of humanity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by jashar(f): 2:21pm On May 18, 2017
you see now? very soon, Paedophiles and Necrophiles will start clamouring for their own rights. how far will they let liberalism go? it's not life those people are living....kai....

what does the QIA even stand for sef?

3 Likes

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by Modragon(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2017
This is how it all started...women of the old days our mothers worked to keep their homes loved unconditionally, ladies of these days are all retards becus of globalization and I am in d modern age shit, babymamas are now adored, gurls can nw dress provocatively, its nyc and normal in our eyes...virginity is seen as been a loser or not been exposed

Guys can now do guys and the society says its their choice and is gradually a norm....scams aka yahoo boys are now been worshipped...guys now do drugs openly and its normal, mastubation is welcomed and no more shame..

Mark it incest wud be welcomed soon, sleeping with animals etc....crazy world we live in...ppl no longer tink with their brains, every1 is carried away...soon we wud all regret it..it will all end soon, no more fear for anything,..death only scares men

1 Like

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by MMMscam: 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
jashar:
you see now? very soon, Paedophiles and Necrophiles will start clamouring for their own rights. how far will they let liberalism go? it's not life those people are living....kai....

"Q" stands for "questioning", that is the category of these perverted bastards that question their gender identity. Today, they think they are male, tomorrow, female, next tomorrow, they are bi-sexual, next week they are transsexual, next month they are another thing. They believe in gender fluidity, that gender is like a feeling thay they can change anytime they want. Liberalism is the disease that will destroy the West and the entire world if we don't tackle this bastards now. They are already getting very organized and getting into the corridors of power in governments globally.

2 Likes

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 18, 2017
Its very normal to them...but i can't do such nonsense!
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by princeemmma(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2017
yh nobdy give a bleep though

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by jashar(f): 3:18pm On May 18, 2017
MMMscam:

"Q" stands for "questioning", that is the category of these perverted bastards that question their gender identity. Today, they think they are male, tomorrow, female, next tomorrow, they are bi-sexual, next week they are transsexual, next month they are another thing. They believe in gender fluidity, that gender is like a feeling thay they can change anytime they want. Liberalism is the disease that will destroy the West and the entire world if we don't tackle this bastards now. They are already getting very organized and getting into the corridors of power in governments globally.

You have kee me with laugh today..... grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa ooo.... so such people exist? It's true sha. They are infiltrating top organisations in the world. I believe they have an agenda.....
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by IdeyFindWife: 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

MMMscam:
That's the problem, once you tolerate one, other abominations will follow. The so-called LGBT community started with lesbians, and once the "L" was permitted, next came LGBT. And now it has grown to LGBTQIA, and soon if unchecked these anomalous bastard freaks of nature will add bestiality and pedophilia to it and we might end up with LGBTIABP....and God knows what other sick perversions they come up with.

Solution? Kill all these abominable freaks or step back and watch nature kill them all. One thing is certain: it's either we destroy them, or these depraved perverted freaks will destroy what is left of humanity.

We should thank the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and every other extreme Leftist coalition that helped not only in perverting and tearing down the moral and traditional values of America but also employed popular Western Media and Pan-Global Agencies like PPF, WHO etc to push their agenda worldwide.

Anybody who dared dissent were branded "fundamentalists" "non-liberal" "non-progressive" as they kept seeking to find what was not lost.

Governments were and still being manipulated with incentives, Aid and sanctions while the new world generations keep dancing, hypnotized, to the steady rhythm of Postmodernism.

We feel God has gone rogue, we're building new Towers of Babel, we're recreating man in our own image and in the contorted, inconvenient likeness of our crazed passions.

With eugenics and new sciences, all bets are off and its getting more giddily exciting but the whole shit looks set to hit the fan pretty soon.

Because, maybe you were expecting fireworks and robotic shouts of "Welcome to the New World Order"; the realization hits you soon enough that YOU ARE ALREADY THERE!

Just don't get too comfortable, there might be something lurking around the next corner!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by mexxmoney: 3:41pm On May 18, 2017
MMMscam:

Your head dey there. Correct man!!
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by IdeyFindWife: 4:08pm On May 18, 2017
jashar:

Ahh, necro-wetin?!

I ran into a thread on Reddit for them. I wasn't myself for days.

We thought bestiality was a problem, wait until jungle matures finally.

And its the fetish people doing it. Everybody wants to legalize their own version of sodomy and deviance?

And why do you keep seeing some sick perverse crimes on CSI? They are being encouraged and court sentences seem light for these sickos.

Look at those ones who get off on "SnuffSex" too?! Ain't that just furked?! Errybody wanna furk teddies, shoes, panties, leatherbags even snakes and we call that freedom?!

No, I call it an assault to human dignity!.
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by jashar(f): 4:20pm On May 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Ahh, necro-wetin?!

I ran into a thread on Reddit for them. I wasn't myself for days.

We thought bestiality was a problem, wait until jungle matures finally.

And its the fetish people doing it. Everybody wants to legalize their own version of sodomy and deviance?

And why do you keep seeing some sick perverse crimes on CSI? They are being encouraged and court sentences seem light for these sickos.

Look at those ones who get off on "SnuffSex" too?! Ain't that just furked?! Errybody wanna furk teddies, shoes, panties, leatherbags even snakes and we call that freedom?!

No, I call it an assault to human dignity!.

Abeg, no spoil me ooo.... grin grin grin which one is 'snuffsex' again kwa?

You dey mind those yeye people? All in the name of Liberalism... abomination....tufiakwa.....

Hian...
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by brandydaniells(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2017
i like this ..........whats worse gay or incest? since atheism is everywhere we might as well live our lives d way we want .
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by kingthreatz: 4:26pm On May 18, 2017
Im ready to protest on the streets in favor of incest and bestiality. If a man can screw another man's anûs then its no crime doing your blood or animals. Madness
Re: Incestsexual Lady Shares Loved Up Photos With Her Brother, Blasts Those Coming by arleck(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
Hell "NO" angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! / Wish 5 People Happy New Month / Lady: Major Reason We Waste Guys' Time Before Saying Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.