Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic (648 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Nigeria Girls Fighting Unclad And Showing Off There Butt Just Because Of A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic by rolly44: 2:44pm On May 18, 2017
My female friend with big hip and fine face suddenlly turn to model, she been advice to drop the ego but refuses, "with this hips i have what a man want an no man will resist me," but she was resisted and dumped by the only guy that carries her with car left her and dump her for the area hunches, her face now growing makeup tree, she now take church alternate to club disturbing jesus and our pastors every day for prayers, reality is now dawn on her that her body and the fine face are not creterial for perfect man or husband, my friend brougth a lady to see his mother and her fingers fixed linke hawk, eye fixed like birds the question my mum ask is, "if you want to cut onion how do you do" the stupid girl reply, we blend it.
Re: Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic by DLondonboiy: 2:49pm On May 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic by ifex370(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2017
rolly44:
My female friend with big hip and fine face suddenlly turn to model, she been advice to drop the ego but refuses, "with this hips i have what a man want an no man will resist me," but she was resisted and dumped by the only guy that carries her with car left her and dump her for the area hunches, her face now growing makeup tree, she now take church alternate to club disturbing jesus and our pastors every day for prayers, reality is now dawn on her that her body and the fine face are not creterial for perfect man or husband, my friend brougth a lady to see his mother and her fingers fixed linke hawk, eye fixed like birds the question my mum ask is, "if you want to cut onion how do you do" the stupid girl reply, we blend it.

Loooooooooool... Op your last sentence got me grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic by Splinz(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2017
rolly44:
my friend brougth a lady to see his mother and her fingers fixed linke hawk, eye fixed like birds the question my mum ask is, "if you want to cut onion how do you do" the stupid girl reply, we blend it.

smiley

Re: Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Hahahhaah...well, yeah maybe she use blender..
Re: Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic by BlackDBagba: 3:06pm On May 18, 2017
grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 18, 2017
rolly44:

Re: Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic by Oyindidi(f): 3:15pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin WHO body and beauty EPP,
Re: Nigeria Girls And False Believe Of Body Magic by adorablepepple(f): 4:19pm On May 18, 2017
We blend what?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Partner Got Raped By An Ex-lover / which business can i start with #500.000? / 10 Things That Backfired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.