Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story (3877 Views)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by berry2fine(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2017
Life is beautiful when you are beautiful this couple are very amazing it was never easy they started their love life back then in Secondary school they never knew it was going to become something BIG and amazing the fishers has now make a family name, The Beautiful yoruba chick is now a married lady checkout there traditional and white wedding photos and love stories below hope you like them

While taking some information about his couple this is what they shared:

THE GUY:

Ayo(Bride) a very wonderful and respectful young lady full of life and Fun, Ayo repeatedly called me "Uncle Ladi' till I was forced to tell her not to anymore. Tolu(Groom) A.K.A Young Fisher/Golden Boy very eloquent and a Gentleman like me

THE GIRL:

I was shy when he first asked me out, i was too scared to love because of the drastic things have been hearing and witnessing about love, but i never wanted to say no cause i feel something for him but what i feel is not too big to just say yes and still i wanted the relationship to grow bigger so i can understand his kind of person despite the fact that we started as friend right from schools days but we part ways so i wanted to know is maturity, so i told him that i was going to think about it, he agreed to wait while i think about it he didn't even insist i tell him that moment that was when i begin to feel more love but not still strong enough to agree, Days, weeks and month drove by and he was calling me every day and night checking up on me, making me feel the comfort of life, giving me hope when am hopless, make me smile when i'm sad, talk to me on anything i want to talk about, i was beginning to love him i was very happy with my self that love is truly making a space in me, he started building the love so strong that i started missing him whenever

Continue reading: click here: http://nexusvibe.com/the-beautiful-yoruba-bride-tolu-wed-ayo-yoruba-girls-are-beautiful

You can please follow me on Nairaland here please just visit my profile and click follow this member am Berry Omegetowa Aka Berry2fine THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by missnawty(f): 3:10pm On May 18, 2017
The guy no fine sha ooo lol

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by BoosBae(f): 3:13pm On May 18, 2017
See the guy pant mouth grin

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by MhissBelva(f): 3:16pm On May 18, 2017
Pretty lady

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by decatalyst(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:

Why you wicked like this nau

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by adorablepepple(f): 4:12pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:
Let us see your elastic mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by BoosBae(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2017
adorablepepple:

Let us see your elastic mouth
Don't tell me you also have that kinda pant mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by crazyABO(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:
wetin happen nw? Later nw una go say man dey beat una. So na man wey fine wey go beat una u want huh sad

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 18, 2017
Yoruba girls are d most beautiful sef no one can dispute that. kiss kiss
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by corneremperor: 5:33pm On May 18, 2017
Make she comot makeup first na. Everyone is beautiful under heavy makeup. Yoruba girls are certainly not known for their beauty.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by chynie: 5:43pm On May 18, 2017
the couple dey ohk

me the only thing is see is heavy makeup and pic editing
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 18, 2017
corneremperor:
Make she comot makeup first na. Everyone is beautiful under heavy makeup. Yoruba girls are certainly not known for their beauty.
Beauty must be a scarce attribute in wherever u come from that's why its hard for you to recognise when you see real beauties.Yoruba women are known for beauty and nice figures.Dont base ur judgement on beer parlour gists or hatred leave the confines of your abode and see the world.Yoruba women remain the most naturally beautiful nigerian women. QED.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 18, 2017
Even my YORUBA LADIES know say dem no fine.....

The truth is bitter, but must be forced down your throat

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by Oyindidi(f): 6:26pm On May 18, 2017
Yoruba girl with paint for face is very pretty

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by BoosBae(f): 7:28pm On May 18, 2017
crazyABO:
wetin happen nw? Later nw una go say man dey beat una. So na man wey fine wey go beat una u want huh sad
Be like say na you be the guy o, because you really take the thing personal. angry

Well, research has it that ugly men with pant mouth tend to beat their wives, because they naturally get angry when they look in the mirror and see that face, unlike their handsome brothers grin
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by MrCork: 7:31pm On May 18, 2017
berry2fine:
Life is beautiful when you are beautiful this couple are very amazing it was never easy they started their love life back then in Secondary school they never knew it was going to become something BIG and amazing the fishers has now make a family name, The Beautiful yoruba chick is now a married lady checkout there traditional and white wedding photos and love stories below hope you like them

THE GUY:

Ayo(Bride) a very wonderful and respectful young lady full of life and Fun, Ayo repeatedly called me "Uncle Ladi' till I was forced to tell her not to anymore. Tolu(Groom) A.K.A Young Fisher/Golden Boy very eloquent and a Gentleman like me

THE GIRL:

I was shy when he first asked me out, i was too scared to love because of the drastic things have been hearing and witnessing about love, but i never wanted to say no cause i feel something for him but what i feel is not too big to just say yes and still i wanted the relationship to grow bigger so i can understand his kind of person despite the fact that we started as friend right from schools days but we part ways so i wanted to know is maturity, so i told him that i was going to think about it, he agreed to wait while i think about it he didn't even insist i tell him that moment that was when i begin to feel more love but not still strong enough to agree, Days, weeks and month drove by and he was calling me every day and night checking up on me, making me feel the comfort of life, giving me hope when am hopless, make me smile when i'm sad, talk to me on anything i want to talk about, i was beginning to love him i was very happy with my self that love is truly making a space in me, he started building the love so strong that i started missing him whenever

Continue reading: click here: http://nexusvibe.com/the-beautiful-yoruba-bride-tolu-wed-ayo-yoruba-girls-are-beautiful

You can please follow me on Nairaland here please just visit my profile and click follow this member am Berry Omegetowa Aka Berry2fine THANKS

angry
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by MrCork: 7:32pm On May 18, 2017
berry2fine:

THE GUY:

THE GIRL:

...is she lightskin? No oofensece!! angry
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by shinarlaura(f): 7:38pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:

Lol. You re wicked grin
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:
Be like say na you be the guy o, because you really take the thing personal. angry

Well, research has it that ugly men with pant mouth tend to beat their wives, because they naturally get angry when they look in the mirror and see that face, unlike their handsome brothers grin
Nairaland babes no go kill person grin grin babe you never hear before say "a man is never ugly, never old"? undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by crazyABO(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:

u hv a phone ryt n I knw u could still get ur 10mb the way u do to showcase ur daft talent ryt? If u do den maybe u view my profile n c for ur self wink
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by BoosBae(f): 8:10pm On May 18, 2017
crazyABO:
u hv a phone ryt n I knw u could still get ur 10mb the way u do to showcase ur daft talent ryt? If u do den maybe u view my profile n c for ur self wink
Who cares about your stupid profile? Pained ass kid, not everyone uses 10mb like you.

With your small body

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by crazyABO(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:
Who cares about your stupid profile? Pained ass kid, not everyone uses 10mb like you.

With your small body
lol u called me small body? Am sure u hv checked my profile already, If u hd respected urself n mind ur f**n biz this wont b happening ma'am I use unlimited I could stream youtube all day if I want to. Stay blessed just trynna respect u ok so let b cool kiss
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by BoosBae(f): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
crazyABO:
lol u called me small body? Am sure u hv checked my profile already, If u hd respected urself n mind ur f**n biz this wont b happening ma'am I use unlimited I could stream youtube all day if I want to. Stay blessed just trynna respect u ok so let b cool kiss
Of course I respected myself before you jumped on my mentions and even made view your dry profile. Yes I saw your small body.

You must be a kid. We're cool nevertheless.
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by crazyABO(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
BoosBae:
Of course I respected myself before you jumped on my mentions and even made view your dry profile. Yes I saw your small body.

You must be a kid. We're cool nevertheless.
a small boy! U keep ephasising on dah like u have seen me in person before. Well am a small boy no p u ok with that? wink
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
Why shud this be news

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by Bahddo(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2017
She's just average. Not really beautiful to me.
Re: Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story by Cleopatra4(f): 7:29am On May 19, 2017
BoosBae:
Chosis see finishing abeg grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / She Took In My Big Cock In The Classroom (pics) / 4 Slay Queens Exchange Blows Over A Man, One Stripped Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.