Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o (3664 Views)

Nigeria Fails To Qualify For African Nation's Cup For The Second Time Running / Osaze Odemwengie Tweets On His Nation Cup Exclusion By Keshi / The Full List Of Players For African Nation's Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by papabaks(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2010
This is serious!!! I can't just believe this when their are thousand of players yearning to go to the Nations cup,

Na God go punish all this fake leaders we have.

papa
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by mecylee(f): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
I LAUGH IN ROMAN FIGURE (NAIJA IS THE GIANT OF AFRICA) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by adeshsam(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
Amodu should be remove as Super Eagle Coach with immediate effect otherwise Nigeria will loss in Angola2010.

We might not even get to second round, sorry 2say. If and Only If Amodu is sacked,

POOR Coaching!!! AMODUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by kokonets(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
9ja goes to a competition with unfit players that dont even play for their clubs! dont xpect anything better very soon he will play dem out of position. Gbao!
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by ademiife(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
I support your view. But who should replace him?
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by ohisng(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2010
SHAMELESS, USELESS, OLD GRANDFATHERS WHO WONT STOP PLAYING FOOTBALL AND A CLUELESS CONFUSED BIG EYED CLOWN WHO CALLS HIMSELF A COACH!
WE ARE KNOWN FOR 419
WE ARE KNOWN FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING
WE ARE KNOWN FOR FEMALE PROSTITUTION OVERSEAS
WE ARE KNOWN FOR SICKLY ABSENTEE PRESIDENT AND AM IMPOTENT SENATE AND HOUSE OF REP
NOW WE ARE KNOWN FOR BIG FUMBLING IN FOOTBALL!!
DONT U JUST LOVE NAIJA!!
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by azeeza(f): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
Interested coaches should start applying for SE job.i forsee danger. embarassed
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by garfufu: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2010
see what NFF and Amodu are doing to 9ja,who is isthe person that said Martins was fit? i think that man or woman is not fit to be a doctor.Amodu needs to be checked by a real doctor to see if he is fit or in his right mind.
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by GNBohr: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
CONGRATULATION AND JUBILATION FOR OUR COCKROACHES.
THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND HIDE FROM LIGHT
PREFERS STINKING PLACES
SMELLS REPULSIVELY
STUBBORN IN EVERY WAY.

More grease to them all. NIGERIA WILL WIN WORLD CUP IN ANGOLA

hAW, Haw, HaW, hAw, haW, i laugh in Benguela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by chidyke77(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
Amodu should hv left the guy to recovered fully so that he cn be fit playing regularly for hs club till d world cup. Martins is a good player that we needed most in the world cup while eneramo shuld hv bn included to take martins place earlier.
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by deor03(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
chidyke77:

Amodu should hv left the guy to recovered fully so that he cn be fit playing regularly for hs club till d world cup. Martins is a good player that we needed most in the world cup while eneramo shuld hv bn included to take martins place earlier. 

Amodu does not have the balls to take such decisions
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by bawomolo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
ha Eneramo would have been a safe choice. We are stuck with yakubu now.
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by mendax: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
bawomolo:

ha Eneramo would have been a safe choice. We are stuck with yakubu now.

what of osazie and kalu? are they defenders?
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by aieromon(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
We can all see the deficiencies of our Super Coach. angry angry angry
Abeg,i never even gave the mosquitoes a chance.
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by ubamfrank: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
Amodu is not good enough to take us to world cup, he doesnt have the tactical approach to lead a team like Nigeria.
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by bisiaet: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2010
Oh Amodu what's wrong with you for God sake.
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by oluclem(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2010
bisiaet:

everything, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by Anabel(f): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2010
wouldnt it be more preferable if they all have injuries and are all removed from camp, they are as good as useless, see gabon digging it with cameroun, everybody is playing draw while Nigeria losses
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by mendax: 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
all this ranting is because we lost the 1st game against a better egyptian side. yesterday when we were leading 1-0, there was such much praise for the same team and on this same nairaland! undecided
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by 1forall: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2010
mendax
Well yeah. But after a lack-lustre game; a silly loss; and news of Martins' exit; on top of all the crap we've always known to go on at the NFF,, what do you expect people to say?

Whats happening in the 'Super' Eagles [I wonder why they changed it from Green Eagles sef?] team is a simple reflection of what's happening in the nation they represent. It beats me why we expect so much from the team when we know the prevailing circumstances.

Dont you really wonder why we still have Amodu as coach with his vivd display of football ineptitude?

Dont you wonder why our VP has not assumed Presidential duties after 50+ days of Presidential absenteeism?

Dont you wonder why bottom-of-the-english premiership-struggling-team player Kanu who may have not played up to 90mins this season is still in the team?

Dont you wonder why the fuel scarcity still lingers after 3 weeks+ ?

Dont you wonder why Yusuf whos plays for no club at the moment is in the team ahead of Chidi Odiah?

Dont you wonder why we still don't have 6000mW power supply like our president promised?

Dont you wonder why our players prefer their club careers to national assignments?

Dont you just wonder?

Abeg, WAKE UP!
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by PurestBoy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2010
Good for him
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by fredoooooo: 12:13am On Jan 14, 2010
he didnt quit the team,he only went for his court case in London,and will return to the team,
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 14, 2010
NOW WE ARE KNOWN FOR BIG FUMBLING IN FOOTBALL!!

which one is big fumbling in football.

anyway, I dont see why people are going haywire over this issue.

Just blame it on juju like people used to do abi what was one story they told about some major game where Nigeria lost because the goalie saw 500 balls coming at him from different directions anytime the opposing team shot the ball into the net.
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by Coretalk(m): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2010
one story they told about some major game where Nigeria lost because the goalie saw 500 balls coming at him from different directions anytime the opposing team shot the ball into the net.

i remember that story grin grin

See frustration ohh grin grin grin
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by otokx(m): 5:31am On Jan 14, 2010
I wish we loose all our remaining matches scandalously; that will bring back some common sense into the brains of the average Nigerian.
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by illusion2: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2010
I lip read Taiwo telling Etuhu or some other person during the Egypt game. . . . . . " ko da rara" (he's not good at all). . . . I wonder who he was referring to?
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by dayokanu(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2010
I lip read Taiwo telling Etuhu or some other person during the Egypt game. . . . . . " ko da rara" (he's not good at all). . . . I wonder who he was referring to?

Dem tell you say Etuhu sabi Yoruba? Or if this is true, Taiwo might be referring ro Mikel Obi!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by 1forall: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2010
Now if he was talking about Mikel in that game I'd have to agree with him
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by olumycome: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2010
is amodu a coach?he is not,to me amodu is a gold digger who want to makes his fortunes from the crop of billionaires we have as our super eagles players.
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by papabaks(m): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2010
fredoooooo:

he didnt quit the team,he only went for his court case in London,and will return to the team,

Hello all Naira Landers, MATINS went back to London just to attend to his court case, what is really wrong with all this our journalist self?

The guy have a court case to attend to and they are now speculating a lot of thing on the news head lines.

it would have been better if they put it in such a way like:

MATINS ON A BRAKE TO ATTEND TO A COURT CASE IN LONDON. BETTER,

get help us in this country oooo,

papa
Re: Martins Quits Nation Cup Team :o by akano1: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2010
guys stop apportioning blame to amodu. and let talk sense into our leader to stop selecting unfit players for him. wahala dey ooooooooo nigeria footballer is falling. see as dey fall yakata for egypt team 3-1 shame on nigerians players. amodu should talk to those boys to defeat benin on saturday or else,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Venezuelan TV Presenter Strips Naked During Report On Cristiano Ronaldo / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Vs. Senegal: 2 - 1! / Get A Sure List Of 15 Teams That Plays Under 4.5 Goals Every Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.