Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Seduced (vampire Romance) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seduced (vampire Romance) (1782 Views)

Mending Fences (romance) / VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) / Vampire's love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seduced (vampire Romance) by reereespace(f): 5:25pm On May 18, 2017
Hi, I'm ree and I'm writing anonymously lol I'm not too sure I want people to know I write yet, lol enjoy and invite people!! .
I'm sorry if you followed Sugar daddy chronicles, I don't know how I deleted it from my phone so I cannot continue, but I promise to write once I get inspiration for it *kisses*.
this is a pretty old work and I hope it will suffice for Sugar daddy chronicles till I can continue .
xoxo xoxo
where's the Cold Orijin Zero?

p.s : don't coppy biko, I'm not so good at writing but I put in effort so don't come and take credit for my hard work Btw i go to Mfm and you don't want to destroy your destiny because of traffic ooo
and I'm sorry the mentions are random.

ewap , PWEETYWIZZY ,
smizel , Daisyben , davsquared ,
Ayokunumi24 , yewande1234 ,
Donvalentino55 , adontcare , heemah ,
Fadamb , Chipappii , tobbyoladejo,
Awafolashade , dennilson6 , Nkysuccess ,
Timah16 , dupsai , boffinjay , Blokifen ,
Jokepearl , Winters22 , fabay , Mztemmy ,
Jay1F , thestevens, cecilgee , czaremrys,
chrisking125 , curryjuniour , hormobolanle ,
freda193 , Marizu , supizino , Toyin223 ,
Tinaflux , tsquare299 , wonderfulchild , naftos ,
Inani Marchborn123 , mereeam , rachealfst , Campala , dundayo , reereespace
edobor108 , tmama2 , switlolly27 , fasasi81
juola, bossy512 , Bimcious
Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by reereespace(f): 5:32pm On May 18, 2017
SEDUCED (Vampire Love)
A story of love, pain and joy, let's see how love prevails even in the darkest of hearts.

Prologue
In the year 1807, vampires lived freely among humans, there was a mutual agreement between both parties, Vampires had their king and humans their president, but that didn't make humans unafraid of vampires neither did it make some vampires not eat human, some humans, most humans infact would warn their children not to associate with vampires, eat with them or get married to them, some vampires on the other hand would trap unsuspecting humans and feed on them, this news got to their King, who got angry and decided to ban any vampire caught feeding on humans. This group of outcast lived outside the kingdom and the king made a circle of protection in which out casts couldn't pass through to get into the kingdom but humans and vampires could go in and out of circle, there was also another but. Anyone of the King Jordan's blood outcast or not could penetrate into the circle. The king had no fear because he was sure nobody of his blood would ever be an outcast but he didn't know his wife Modupe would breach his trust.
Modupe had an outcast lover, Femi. However she didn't always used to be a cheat until one day when she met Femi while walking the walls of the circle.
Modupe was a poor maiden in the kingdom hunting for her poor grandmother and her to survive when the king saw her, he was marvelled by her strength and beauty, he watched her for months and finally approached her, he told her how he felt, Modupe was very happy that her story was about to change but she had a secret. She had an outcast lover Femi who she met while hunting outside the kingdom, she was trapped by another outcast and she said her last prayers ready to die when Femi saw he, he helped her and made sweet love to her, Modupe on the other hand was greatly to Femi and kissed him to show appreciation she was apparently attracted to him, so they made love, Modupe fell in love with Femi and they began a secret relationship, Femi begged her many times to cross over and join him and other outcasts for the fight against King Jordan but Modupe wanted a better life as her grandma had died leaving her poor and lonely, she agreed to the king breaking up with Femi with a note, this made Femi mad, it increased his hatred for the King and the Kingdom and swore to destroy the kingdom.
Modupe married the king and moved into the palace, she tried her best to love the king and be a good wife, she was a lovely queen, everybody loved her until one day, she went unguarded to the circle and saw Femi, he beckoned on her to come but she turned around and left.
She however from that day kept going to the circle until one day she decided to find Femi, she disguised and went out of the circle in search for Femi, she found him and they rekindled old flames, they made love over and over again, then she went back to the palace, from that day she secretly began to meet Femi and make love, until one day she decided to run away to Femi forever, she had fallen in love again.
She made love to the king and sneaked out of the palace disguised, when the king woke up and learnt of what happened he was furious and the whole kingdom was surprised, their sweet queen now an outcast? .
10 months after running away, Module bore a son, the moment he came into the world, modupe knew something was wrong, thunder struck angrily tearing off the roof of the little Inn she had him and rain began to pour heavily on her and the mid-wives and then the baby came out.
Femi felt something go out of him the moment he held the child, Jordan also felt something too.
A year later, the son grew into a handsome and sweet baby just like his mother, he grew up fast and did things his mates couldn't do, baby Aliu would always go missing for hours only for the hunters to find him by the circle and bring him home.
Extra protection was put on him as he grew older, his teachers would talk about his extraordinary strength, his parents would laugh about it but modupe knew something was wrong, Femi on the other hand couldn't wait for Aliu to grow older so her could join in the fight against King Jordan.
One day Aliu ran away from home.

2 Likes

Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by reereespace(f): 5:33pm On May 18, 2017
Seduced 2.
I hiss and pick my books from the floor, I pick my glasses and wear them to see the person that hit me, I look up and see the most captivating eyes ever, I blink severally to be sure I'm seeing well, I knew instantly that he is a vampire but my heart still leaps at the sight of him.
" you should at least say sorry " I say getting back my voice
" I'm sorry " he says in a weird bending to help me pick the remaining books, I had a bad day and this fine one is there making it worse, is he blind? But he is fine sha but he is a vampire.
He hands over my books and I start to walk away, I know he's staring and I want to look badly so I can see those eyes again but I can imagine my mum saying
"Toriola, I warned you against vampires, you know what they did to your dad "
I know a vampire killed my dad at the circle of protection, we heard it was a baby vampire but we all know vampires don't get their powers till they are at least 18, me and my mum called it a bluff and just thought they were making stories, u was just 10 but I will never forget the pain I felt. Weirdly I don't hate vampires, I even have few vampire friends.
I shrug and get into the last cab off - campus .
* ALIU'S POV*
I was staring at her till I hit it, I have never seen a perfect human like her, her skin, eyes, face and body is so perfect
I didn't even know when I hit her
" Is she really human? " I kept asking myself repeatedly
"You should at least say sorry " she says jolting me out of my thoughts, her voice is like an angel's
" I'm sorry" I answer trying hard to suppress my accent and I bend to help her pick her books, I hand her the books and watch her walk away, I wish I could pull her back and her back and apologise better.
I follow her subtly as she leaves for the campus bus parks, I can't stop staring am her bum, I take my shades from my bag at least nobody will know I'm staring at that perfectly moulded bum.
I watch her get into the last cab and I sniff in the last smell of her as she gets into the cab.
I turn and go home.
"Aliu why are you late? " my mum yells immediately I get into the house, kai she can be paranoid, that's why she moved here with me when I gained admission ,i'm not complaining but she's not even my real mum but she acts too overprotective, I could have been an outcast if not for her. I say a silent thank you
" Aliu " she yells again
" I met someone " I answered realising what I just said, now she will ask me thousands of questions.
" you met a girl? " she asks
I hate how well she can read me
" yes " I answer rushing upstairs to avoid further interrogation .
"We are not done yet, we'll talk about it over dinner " she yells.

2 Likes

Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by Divepen1(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
Preferably, rename chapter 1. Make it the prologue. With that, you won't have to make people wonder why you move from 3rd Person Omniscience to First person.

And I see you're jostling between past and present tense, despite your effort at making it the present tense. Watch it.

2 Likes

Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by MhizDherbee(f): 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
Following.....

1 Like

Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 18, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by Fmartin(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2017
IemFava:
Following
hw fa

2 Likes

Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by reereespace(f): 10:47am On May 19, 2017
Divepen1:
Preferably, rename chapter 1. Make it the prologue. With that, you won't have to make people wonder why you move from 3rd Person Omniscience to First person.

And I see you're jostling between past and present tense, despite your effort at making it the present tense. Watch it.
Thank you, will do
Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 19, 2017
Fmartin:
hw fa
me is fine ...and you?
Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by Fmartin(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2017
IemFava:
me is fine ...and you?
i is fine too.. lets me on naigerianbase.com cheesy
Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by reereespace(f): 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
Back to Toriola's Pov
I reach my house off-campus finally happy to be home safe, I felt somebody follow me to the bus park, I was so scared.
" Baby Girl " Mide says immediately I get into the room, Mide is my roommate, she's a year ahead of me in school but we are really close friends. I sigh
" mide, if I tell you what happened Ehn " I say adjusting my glasses, she sits up and her eyes light up in expectation of juicy amebo
" kai, you like amebo, see as your eyes are shining " I say teasing her
" gist me Abeg " she answers
" let me eat first I'm hungry " I say walking towards the kitchen.
After eating, I showered despite all miles pleas for me to gist her, I finally gist her after showering, we gist about other things too and then we fell asleep.
I wake up sweating, chanting " Blood of jesus, blood of jesus " I look at the time, it's 3:20 am, mide is fast asleep, I pick up my phone and dial my mum's number, after several rings, she picks up
" Toriola mi, kiloshele? " she answers in a sleepy voice
" I had that dream again " I say shakily
" Ahn Ahn, Oya come home let's go see Pastor Jones " she answers now alarmed
" I have exams in two weeks, can it wait? " I answer now the fear has gradually faded off
" wait ke? , your exams are the more reason you should come and get the prayers done, do you want to fall sick? " she asks
" Okay but let this be the last one o, I'm tired of all this dreams " I answer and she tells me how much she loves me and she will not cry over me and ends the call .
I couldn't sleep anymore so I pick my Notes and start reading.
I left for Home the next day in the afternoon, since my house is also in lagos although at the outskirts. I arrive home at few minutes past six, my mum was already seated waiting for me in the living room
" Toriola mi " she said immediately I entered and hugged, I hugged her back and sat down
" Mummy, let's do this thing once and for all, I'm tired of the re occurring dreams " I say as soon as my bum hits the couch
" I've heard you, we'll tell pastor Jones " she answers
"I'm hungry oo " I say rubbing my tummy, she chuckles and asks me to go and cook since I'm a woman I grumble
" Oya i'll cook efo and amala for you, go and shower " she finally agrees, I run to my room with my bag to go shower and come down for dinner.
I wake up early the next day to go see pastor Jones
" Mummy tori, let me see you in my office " pastor Jones say immediately after praying for me
I raise my eyebrows, what can't he say here
" Okay sir " my mum answers and follow him to his office
I wonder what he wants to tell her, I decide to follow them,.
They get to the office and do not shut the door, I know they did this so they could see if anyone was peeping but little did they know that I had super hearing abilities, I could hear anything even the tiniest sounds, nobody knew about this except my dad .
Pastor Jones : You need to tell tori the truth o, this thing is gradually getting out of hand
My mum : Haa pastor, that is risky sir, are there not anymore prayers you can do?
Pastor Jones : None at all, the truth is what you need to tell her and fast!.
At this point I knew something was wrong, my parents used to argue about telling me something before my father died and now My pastor too, I continue listening
Pastor Jones : Don't forget that time is crucial!
My mum : I'll just wait for her to grow up a little
Pastor Jones : Hmmmmn, you don't understand the risk of what you're about to do, tell her now
" tell me what? " I say barging into the office

1 Like

Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by MhizDherbee(f): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
Ghen ghen
Re: Seduced (vampire Romance) by Toyin223(f): 6:52pm On May 20, 2017
Am Here Tank U

(1) (Reply)

The Potter's Wheel By Ike Chukwuemeka / Tribute To Nigeria's Craziest Poet / Between Achebe And Soyinka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.