Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,121 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) (21559 Views)

Bayelsa APC Youths Condemn ‘attack’ On Justice Odili / 'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

That SUV and and the cameraman seems very odd...like somebody needs to account for the estacode spent on special mobilisation.
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Lilymax(f): 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
bubu2019:
If i'm from benue,i'll kill myself,what a shame?,abeg were is omenka aka nairaland warlord
undecided
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Johncuba(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2017
Benue state. A real big mess!!!
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
UTOM FINALLY SHARED N200 EACH TO THIS MISGUIDED YOUTH TOPPING IT WITH SEVERAL WHEELBARROW AND HOE

1 Like

Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 9:20pm On May 18, 2017
Aufbauh:
I can sight Ipob miscreants making silly comments out of frustration that the Benue youths are not like them that worship corrupt persons and drug peddlers.
Who is this Wheel barriw pusher sorry benue youth grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 9:21pm On May 18, 2017
Lilymax:

undecided
dem don ban you grin
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 18, 2017
No wonder their governor bought them wheelbarrows.
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2017
Benue...... The wheelbarrow of the Nation

4 Likes

Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
Benue: The wheel Barrow state

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
What is making Ortom afraid in his own state?if he feels he has lost it with the people it's not too late to change his style of governance..what kind of advisers does he even have?
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
NOW I UNDERSTAND Y BENUE GOVERNOR GAVE WHEELBARROWS 4 YOUTH EMPOWERMENT.
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
Gov Ortom knows exactly what the youths want/need.
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2017
hired touts... even the dwarf they follow protest, Apc have scammed us
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by donlucabrazi(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin @ Wheel Barrow pushers! Why then are people crucifying the Governor for donating same to the youths? tongue tongue tongue

On the other hand, is Suswam on Exile already? Chai....Benue is one unlucky state....They always have fantastically corrupt and clueless Governors

"Love is the greatest"
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
bubu2019:
If i'm from benue,i'll kill myself,what a shame?,abeg were is omenka aka nairaland warlord
No need to kill yourself, bad English has already killed you.
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 18, 2017
I want to ask a very important question that has been on my mind for years...WHAT IS WRONG WITH BENUE PEOPLE FOR GOD AND HEAVEN? ARE THEY MEN IN THAT STATE?
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by DoreJoe(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2017
Aromas:
grin grin grin dey still carry wheelbarrow join their protest again.
What do you expect my brother grin grin
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by DonCortino: 11:55pm On May 18, 2017
koropotopoto:
i can see that apc yoots in benue are already making good use of their barrows
much better than hating igbos on nairaland and supporting fulani herdsmen
push with pride joor cheesy

What has igbos got to do with this kwa?
Dont drown in ur hate o!
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Suspense12(m): 12:47am On May 19, 2017
Somewhere in Nigeria on the other side of the River, this man would be celebrated and he will have cults of loyalists...

Let's shame all corrupt politicians out of office and stand up against them in getting other elective positions...

Stand against corruption!!!
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by KingOluwatobi: 2:16am On May 19, 2017
See this youth..
Sooo this Youth Waybe say Ortom Bought wheelbarrow for still dey talk...
Yeye people..
This man Bought Taxi for you guys oooo but This Ortom bought you wheelbarrow... Nonsense...
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Stinson007(m): 2:32am On May 19, 2017
Trashy state of trashy people...
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by begwong: 4:34am On May 19, 2017
Why not? After all, through out his tenure he never shared wheel barrow to empower benue youths
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:29am On May 19, 2017
All these youths that have been deceived and are still being deceived till date why?....haven't you guys learnt your lessons,its high time you guys think deeper...
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On May 19, 2017
the true problem with this country is the youths.if they knew thier worth or stood for something greater than themselves they wont let themselves be used as a political tool by the same politicians thats ruining thier lives,they wont blindly n arrogantly support these politicians.but the average nigerian youth has no sence of worth or purpose he doesnt see beyond whats in front of him ,so far he can dab to silly music and just get by he is satisfied ,you hear him say " na so e don dey for d contry ,na so we dey suffer since ,God go punish our leaders wey dey chop our money" yet what does he do to end this?he is easily manipulated to fight and kill his brother for the selfish desires of the same politician thats ruining his life,thanks to us the youths we have made our country a recycling company run by expertraites who keep us entertained with propaganda while our stomachs go empty ,they empower us with wheelbarows,hoes and cutlasses its time the youth learn thier worth its time we all rise and revolt ,only we can save this country ....
Re: APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 19, 2017
I need to know who initiated this project. what were they thinking?? I must get to the root of this matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike / Osun Decides:Pictures Of Aregbesola Campaign Tour Of Ejigbo / COVID-19: Taraba Government Rejects 100 Almajiris From Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.