Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos (46004 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Ngokafor(f): 11:24pm On May 18, 2017
manu1:

Truth be told, Kanu committed a serious blunder by cosying up to Fani Kayode who is always attacking Igbo people and is only pretending to be concerned with their problem for his selfish political agenda and is easy for him because Igbo are gullible and anybody can deceive them even their worst enemy.This people have forgot their history and can never learn. If they have any integrity and dignity they should be disgusted by Kanu's show of shame with FFK . Chopping food at FFK table and hugging him like a homo. Disgusting!

...This is serious..Just see how SWestern males go about with a fellow man's pix drooling all over him..scary stuff indeed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by PANDA2: 11:25pm On May 18, 2017
kikake:

As well; there are more than 10 groups struggling to restore Biafra. This meeting should send shock waves to anti-Biafra people.

Any easterner who, because of his property or business outside the east, refuses to sign onto restoration of Biafra, that easterner does not wish his/her offspring well.

Yours truly has not been to MASSOB or IPOB meetings.

Nothing to send shock waves about. Your Kanu will be first to storm the south west for his favourite dish of amala and ewedu at FFK house. Dude is not serious at all, and same thing with all those 10 groups you are talking about. Nobody in this country take them serious because they lack direction and conviction.

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 11:25pm On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
No matter what, I salute you for your courage and braveness.
Every man is entitled to his opinion, if he wants Biafra, he was never wrong to talk about it. Let's learn to be sensible and stop playing Partisan, tribal or denominational politics

This comment shocked me!!.
Are u really a yoruba girl?.

Still in shock... plus u are pretty kiss
Pls comman marry me n i will giv u heaven on earth. grin

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by osusuallstars: 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
i have never regret following this man, NK is the greatest

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Ngokafor(f): 11:37pm On May 18, 2017
PANDA2:

Nothing to send shock waves about. Your Kanu will be first to storm the south west for his favourite dish of amala and ewedu at FFK house. Dude is not serious at all, and same thing with all those 10 groups you are talking about. Nobody in this country take them serious because they lack direction and conviction.

...And more pix of Nnamdi Kanu in the archives of Yoruba males shocked shocked..What kind of obsession is this?...Please he is marriedoo and not into men..sorry.

8 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by NothingDoMe: 11:37pm On May 18, 2017
Effiezynews:
Am I the only one that loves this Nnamdi Kanu's cool demeanor? He is always so cool and calm..Not even a strand of hair out of place.. I like people like this, you can never predict them..No like the other noisemakers..
Except when he asked them to tell Buhari that he is mad. Kanu was furious.

I forking love that quote

5 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by TopGunFighter: 11:38pm On May 18, 2017
lofty900:
This should send waves of panic through the minds of those northerners. Obviously there're more than 10 people in the room as some of them are not in the group picture. That shows that there's nothing they can do. grin
see how hungry they look confuse pigs....
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by NothingDoMe: 11:39pm On May 18, 2017
PANDA2:

Awwwwww! Lovely pictures.

Say the truth. You love him secretly

5 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Notasyouthink: 11:40pm On May 18, 2017
enimooko:
dilector
Lossed abobaku is on the prowl!! NLders please bring chain and help me chain this abobakugrin grin

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by PANDA2: 11:53pm On May 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

...And more pix of Nnamdi Kanu in the archives of Yoruba males shocked shocked..What kind of obsession is this?...Please he is marriedoo and not into men..sorry.
This picture proves that he is.!

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by AspDrone(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2017
Ogun 2017 Nysc members, batch A, stream 1.
If you are for team Ogun please join the thread below via the link... www.nairaland.com/3806926/2017-nysc-batch-members-ogun#3806926.1 Make we relate #TeamOgun #CyberRise
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 1:03am On May 19, 2017
destiny322:
I tot kANU was grated bail on basis dat he needed to tk care of his health?? Why is he neva in d hospital?? Abi na herbal drugs im dy take??

Do you really mean you believed that crap?

Nigeria discovered too late that keeping Nnamdi in jail gave muzzle to the Biafran movement.

They have to find a way to save face.
unfortunately Nnamdi has done the damage he intended.

6 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by IJOBA2: 1:04am On May 19, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH : The prophecies : Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, MASSOB , Biafra, Igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpoK4_S6n9M
I SWEAR I DON DEY LIKE THIS MADAM SIMBIAT SMALL SMALL

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 1:45am On May 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
No matter what, I salute you for your courage and braveness.

Every man is entitled to his opinion, if he wants Biafra, he was never wrong to talk about it. Let's learn to be sensible and stop playing Partisan, tribal or denominational politics

Nice one. You spoke brilliantly. But you keep bashing the wrong president for our misfortune brought by the devil's plague called buaria. Like u rightly said let's say no to partisan, tribal or denominational politics.

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 1:51am On May 19, 2017
lofty900:
This should send waves of panic through the minds of those northerners. Obviously there're more than 10 people in the room as some of them are not in the group picture. That shows that there's nothing they can do. grin

No worry, we need to catch am with evidence not hearsay of a nairaland ipob keyboard warrior
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by henrimoto(m): 2:55am On May 19, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Nnamdi Kanu is my mentor!!
What are your learning from him?
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by bantudark1: 3:15am On May 19, 2017
una problem is,you are not getting a inch of nigerian territory without a war....

una are free to migrate to other countries.....nobody is holding una back...
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:20am On May 19, 2017
Eeeh Nazi Nnamdi Kanu from Biafra hmmm Chineke onyedikadi gozie gi oh Ekene Nazi Nnamdi Kanu. God bless Nigeria God bless Africa and God bless Biafra. cool grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by tiger28: 4:25am On May 19, 2017
lofty900:
here we go!!!!! Dem dey brag OPENLY again! Empty boast as usual, thought the Brits would have nuked Nigeria by now. Oh I forgot,the Indian embassy was gonna get burnt down in 24 hours. Habitual losers of Africa!
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by buchilino(m): 4:33am On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
First, I am Igbo before you attack me.

What happens to the other guys still in Kuje prison? I think Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't have come out without them.

Nnamdi isn't rich as I thought. His sitting room is too small for his caliber

Just curious shaa.

MAYBE DATS Y MOST IGBOS TRUST HIM. HIS IDEOLOGY ISN'T ABOUT ILL GOTTEN WEALTH.

4 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by buchilino(m): 4:35am On May 19, 2017
henrimoto:
WAT D HUKE IS UR BUSINESS

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by buchilino(m): 4:42am On May 19, 2017
yabatown:
WHY ARE THESE JOKERS WHO WENT TO SEE THIS SCAMMER NOT GROVELLING ON THE FLOOR,?
PITY THIS IBO PEOPLE. NOW THIS MISCREANT IS NOW A LEADER IN THEIR SOCIETY. CLUELESS SET OF PEOPLE

UR HAVEN'T FINISHED SETTLING ISSUES BORDERING WHO ODUDUWA MADE D REAL KING OF SW, N UR HERE DRINKING ANOTHER MAN'S PANADOL. SO WHO IS D CLUELESS ONE NOW.

6 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by buchilino(m): 4:46am On May 19, 2017
Adebola314:

Imagine this...

Soon as dem release dis shameless fraud of Kanu, instead of heading home to his people...

This charlatan did not visit his parents
This charlatan did not visit relatives of those who lost their lives supporting him
This charlatan did not visit the political elders of iboland
This charlatan did not visit their Ohaneze
Instead, Nnamdi Kanu disgraced himself by rushing straight to FFK dining table
A coke addict who once insisted that all ibos must be deported from Lagos
A misfit and social outcast in yorubaland who has a penchant for abusing ibos
Ibos, it seems have a short memory. That is why they are not seen as serious people in this country
Only interested in money.....and Amala and ewedu!

IS DIS ALL DAT CAME TO UR MIND?. HONESTLY MOST SW PPLE IN NL R VERY DISAPPOINTING.

5 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:49am On May 19, 2017
lofty900:

Show us eleven people in the picture to let us know how tough your guy is so we can see if the Northerners can do something or not. grin
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:56am On May 19, 2017
Category1:
I'm igbo, but KANU looks sick to me, I hope he's alright?
No offense
The reality and enormity of his actions are finally kicking in. Its called stress. Thats what happens when you try to fight a Federal Government; they will destroy you. He knows he might be going to Prison for a long time and that most people attaching themselves to him are only doing it for their own personal gain etc.

No where to run, no place to hide. Now he has to face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by mystmoze(m): 5:56am On May 19, 2017
lonelydora:
First, I am Igbo before you attack me.

What happens to the other guys still in Kuje prison? I think Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't have come out without them.

Nnamdi isn't rich as I thought. His sitting room is too small for his caliber

Just curious shaa.
u watched too much nollywood movies on how and what a king palace should look like.....think Mandela think KANU.... am an idoma boy

5 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Notasyouthink: 5:59am On May 19, 2017
henrimoto:
These are the things Kanu thought my humble self:
1) To be bold and fearless before my enemies
2) To be whiter than white and whiter than snow: be transperent and truthful.
3) Kanu thought me the benefits of FREEDOM
4) Kanu made me to know who I am as a Bia4ran.
5)Kanu thought me how to imbibe the spirit of brotherhood and oneness.
In fact the list is uncountable.

9 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2017
After God, the next thing you should fear is Federal Government...see as them humble the dude. cheesy grin
Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Luciferdevil(m): 6:10am On May 19, 2017
Category1:
I'm igbo, but KANU looks sick to me, I hope he's alright?
No offense
But he looks more fresh nd healthy than your father, mother, you nd your generation that will litter this our country.

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by Donnyboy(m): 6:18am On May 19, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by kingzizzy: 6:29am On May 19, 2017
Adebola314:

Imagine this...

Soon as dem release dis shameless fraud of Kanu, instead of heading home to his people...

This charlatan did not visit his parents
This charlatan did not visit relatives of those who lost their lives supporting him
This charlatan did not visit the political elders of iboland
This charlatan did not visit their Ohaneze
Instead, Nnamdi Kanu disgraced himself by rushing straight to FFK dining table
A coke addict who once insisted that all ibos must be deported from Lagos
A misfit and social outcast in yorubaland who has a penchant for abusing ibos
Ibos, it seems have a short memory. That is why they are not seen as serious people in this country
Only interested in money.....and Amala and ewedu!

In other words, you and your Afonja brothers are more concerned with who Kanu went to have lunch with? This is the most important thing? Wow, I even thought you guys were serious.

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos by kingzizzy: 6:38am On May 19, 2017
Nice one, the coming together of the leader of MASSOB and IPOB. I dont care if they fuse together or work independently, as long as they work for the realisation of Biafra.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina / Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.