Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert (600 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Job Scam Alert � / Scam Alert For Successful Candidate For N-power Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by AbiaBoi: 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
Beware of a so-called Anita Chimaka, she's a fraud and impersonator. She uses the pics of this lovely lady to defraud people(guys in particular).

Please if you know this lady please tell her pics are being used for fraudulent acts and could land her in big trouble.

This is the number of the scammer

Please send to Front page

Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 3:35am On May 19, 2017
Are you a victim?

If yes share your evidence
Re: Scam Alert by AbiaBoi: 7:46am On May 19, 2017
fuckerstard:
Are you a victim?

If yes share your evidence

I can't be a victim, I'm way to experienced for that ish. I can share snapshots from our convos on whatsapp.
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 9:23am On May 19, 2017
AbiaBoi:

I can't be a victim, I'm way to experienced for that ish. I can share snapshots from our convos on whatsapp.

Cool then.
Re: Scam Alert by Abudu2000(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2017
AbiaBoi:

are you saying you are smarter than those being scammed??

No worry, when them catch you na ur coy where you dey work them go take....

#ignorance
Re: Scam Alert by AbiaBoi: 10:34pm On May 19, 2017
Abudu2000:
are you saying you are smarter than those being scammed??

No worry, when them catch you na ur coy where you dey work them go take....

#ignorance

I'm not smarter buh I know better.
Re: Scam Alert by Abudu2000(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2017
AbiaBoi:

I'm not smarter buh I know better.
my friend keep quite there,lol, you know better than person wey fir collect 100millions ,smartly from the same inventor of the smartphones and laptops.

Bro forget what you see here o, g guys re way smarter than an average person you know.

Coupled with their voodoo bro you go pay tire before you realize

(1) (Reply)

An Evans Lookalike Stole My Samsung Galaxy / White Cops Pull Black Woman Over Only To Discover Shes The State Attorney(video) / Drug dealer calls police to report stolen cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.