Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Sweden Visa Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sweden Visa Application (512 Views)

Requirement For Uk Student Visa Application / Visa Application: Mistake On Waec Certificate / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweden Visa Application by JagaJaga1: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
I want to know about the relevance and importance of the NYSC discharge certificate for visa application to Sweden. I am a batch B 2009 corper ready to go to the embassy in the month of May for visa application but does not have one of the requirements for applying which is the NYSC certificate (will be ready by july). I will like to know if the embassy overlooks the issue of the certificate or will tolerate the presentation of an ID card or call-up letter as a substitute. I cant wait till july to go for the visa application because the application process takes three (3) months which insinuates that i wont be ready to travel by August when the school resumes.

(1) (Reply)

Admissionlist Oou Is Powerful Check For An Advice / Polytechnic Website In Nigeria Needed / Any Oversea University Branch In Lagos Offering Online Or Part Time Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.