Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode (39788 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China / Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" / Biafra: President Buhari Hates Igbos Deeply – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by Kaetoh: 8:47am On May 19, 2017
sarrki:
FFK boyfriend of Bianca ojukwu

I wish you knew the number of men who slept with your mother before your father married her, and I also wish you know the men who slept with your wife before you married a leftover . FFK has denied ever having an affair or even met Mrs Bianca in person so you and your likes must stop fooling around. Bianca Ojukwu is somebody's wife and mother. Don't give what you can't receive .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by wizbrains: 8:48am On May 19, 2017
sarrki:
FFK boyfriend of Bianca ojukwu

Rubbish comment from a deranged brain. FFK is right

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by wizbrains: 8:50am On May 19, 2017
CACAWA:
FFK is such a dumb person.

What has FFK or his traitor Father done for the ibos compared to what Buhari has.

He's only being childish..Typical of spoon fed baby adults without home training

FFK is not being childish. Please tell yourselves the truth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by Jelal0007(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2017
izombie:
Ffk we knew that since. We knew buhari hates igbos and thats why we didn't vote him in 2015. And we'll never vote him in any election. We all know the igbos that are jumping into apc are just doing so for selfish reasons. We are not suprised by buhari's appointments and we do not expect anything from him. Buhari hates anything that is not hausa fulani and if you are hausa fulani but not a moslem, buhari hates your guts. The biggest lie told by apc is saying buhari is mr integrity. This man has no iota of integrity in his blood whatsoever.
I laugh at ur ignorance...what guts does ffk have? Typical b!gots who based their hatred on falsehood. Good luck with it though.
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by SuperS1Panther: 8:52am On May 19, 2017
Lol. Our Son, FFK has gone mad again!!!

Where was he when the Mandela of Otuoke was marginalising Yorubas.

Where was he when the Drunken Master of Otuoke called the leaders of Yoruba nation rascals

Where was he when the Stealing is not Corruption President refused to initiate any project in SW till election time when he initiated the dollarisation project and Lagos-Ibadan.

Where was he when the America Will Know President was granting amnesty to looters of our commonwealth.

You can keep appealing to the emotions of Igbos because they are naturally emotional Osus, that will not move some of us.

Return our money that you looted.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:53am On May 19, 2017
martyns303:

Point to one of the issues he raised and say "hey this one is not true".
That he slept with Bianca, it is not true. Or is it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by Splashme: 8:53am On May 19, 2017
fiizznation:
This buhari hates christians/Igbos silly propaganda have been overflogged and nobody have been able to bring any reasonable proof to show that buhari really hates this or that. Is always the same gibbirish we get to hear everyday. Well everybody is entitled to his/her opinion(s).

So, the ethnic, religious and tribal bigotry FFK talked is still no proof to you?

The foolishness of some people in this world runs in the blood

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by michoim(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2017
FFK you are just evil in every way. If Buhari cannot have his fellow hausa/ fulani as running mate, is an igbo man the only alternative, are there no other tribes? That is if he so much hate igbos as you notoriously propagates. Your evil agenda FFK is to stir up hatred in every inconceivable way against Buhari, but you cannot succeed, you must answer for your loots and other evil deeds...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by expert1(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2017
One of the reasons Senator Saraki cannot be jailed is because of Tinubu ... Should Saraki go to jail, Tinubu automatically follows because their cases are very similar.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by Jelal0007(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2017
macolino:
Truth is just bitter.Apc was built on a satanic foundation.There end is near.
PDP was built on a Godly foundation abi? I laff at U.
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:55am On May 19, 2017
johnbuck81:
this man is a pain in the ass for APC...he always speak the TRUTH.
I always known him to speak the truth. He said he has bleeped Bianca many times and I don't argue that.
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by SuperS1Panther: 8:55am On May 19, 2017
wizbrains:

Rubbish comment from a deranged brain. FFK is right

FFK is right.

Who will ever like Osus
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by kings09(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2017
Guy go repeat ur geography class if u even knw wat dat means
CACAWA:
that's shows how divided you guys are. Hausas will never say such
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by dvee2: 8:56am On May 19, 2017
Am afraid it's the other way round. THE IGBOS HATE BUHARI WITH PASSION. Even though Buhari wanted to give an igbo man the Senate president,you soo hate Buhari that you could not even elect a single senator in the entire south east. You voted massively 98% for the Retarded one. How else do you want Buhari to do.
Yet your hero has not done any single project in the entire east. But the Buhari you hated is as we speak doing a lot of projects there- the second niger bridge, the enugu/onitsha and to Phc expressway,the Calabar to Lagos via Bayelsa,portharcourt rail line to mention just a few. Your hatred for Buhari will kill you. Anyway,the wise igbos have realized their mistakes and are tripping in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by KingGBsky(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2017
hucienda:
Been observing FFK's outbursts of late and what I don't understand is why he's trying to incite non-Yoruba to rally to a cause that was obvious from the get-go. The constitution is clear as regards presidential succession.

The Igbo made their stand clear in 2015 - they are currently receiving political punishment for same but they don't seem to mind.
The Hausa-Fulani made their stand clear in 2015 as well - as they have since 2003 - and are currently reaping the political bounty as they have always had since Lugard.
The peoples of the Niger Delta also made their stand clear two years before - win or lose politically at the centre - they can still sit at table since they have the goose that lays the golden egg for all of the republic.

What isn't clear, however, is where you and the Yoruba stand.

this one get sense at all?
after all the nonsense you have said, then what is democracy for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by Parkerfab: 8:57am On May 19, 2017
CACAWA:
that's shows how divided you guys are. Hausas will never say such
My frnd Idoma has never been Igbo. The just have some similarities in culture. If you doubt ask an Idomite

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by saintandsinnerz: 8:57am On May 19, 2017
greatiyk4u:

None is true

Is giving key positions in Buhari's caabinet a sign of love for Igbos?

How much did that alleged love helped an average Igbo man during GEJ regime?

The Enugu-onitsha, Enugu-ph standard road construction project on going in Igbo land alone is enough of Buhari's Love for Igbos

The ugwu-onyeama section of Enugu-Onitsha express way negleted by GEJ and his numerous Igbo key cabinet members has killed more Igbos than Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen combined

Atleast 5people die weekly from accident in that spot alone

So humilating the Almighty Ojukwu by publicly boasting of yarshing his damsel wife is the sign of his own love for Igbos?

BTW FFK and BUHARI I wonder who truly hates Igbos
You're a bloody liar! Must you cook up useless statistics to make your lies look good? Can you show me where you got the statistics or did you just shove it out from your azz?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by Jelal0007(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2017
mazimee:

What proof are you talking about? The events happening around isn't enough proof to you? Don't tell me you are waiting for Buhari to grant a press statement where he will scream "I hate Igbos" before you will have your proof.
U just further buttress fizznation's point. Where's ur evidence? Stop following propaganda masters like FFK. This is what he does for a living. Show us proof or keep mute.
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by cooltola(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2017
well Buhari is our leader whether we like him or not; it is not as if GEJ is an angel either. 2019 is fast approaching, if you do not like what you see vote and do not sell your vote for N5000 or bag of rice then complain on nairaland or any online forum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by ijayebonyi(f): 9:01am On May 19, 2017
Whether he hate or like, life still goes on
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:01am On May 19, 2017
dumie:

He should give proof of that.. A pic will do, if not he is living in delusion... What a wishful thinker
I don't need pictures, everything FFK says is always true.
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by Jesusloveyou: 9:02am On May 19, 2017
izombie:
Ffk we knew that since. We knew buhari hates igbos and thats why we didn't vote him in 2015. And we'll never vote him in any election. We all know the igbos that are jumping into apc are just doing so for selfish reasons. We are not suprised by buhari's appointments and we do not expect anything from him. Buhari hates anything that is not hausa fulani and if you are hausa fulani but not a moslem, buhari hates your guts. The biggest lie told by apc is saying buhari is mr integrity. This man has no iota of integrity in his blood whatsoever.
you have upgrade your brain to cocaine FFK brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by magzey: 9:03am On May 19, 2017
Wait! Could this be another tactics to tell people that he has regain his senses from mental retardation? FKK is still soft in the head I don't blame him at all.

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by effogis: 9:03am On May 19, 2017
We know about all this wickedness against the Igbos, since 1970, because of the civil war. What I want to tell you is someday "Indigbo" will be free. South Africa's nightmare started in 1652. Nobody knew that they will be free until God heard their prayers.

Whatever the northerners decide to do to the Igbos, let them go ahead, God is watching. Reggae maestro, Bob Marley said that time will tell and the Holy Bible said that there is season for every thing. Lets wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by ijayebonyi(f): 9:03am On May 19, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

You're a bloody liar! Must you cook up useless statistics to make your lies look good? Can you show me where you got the statistics or did you just shove it out from your azz?
Really? Ugwuonyeama killing more than bokoharam? Easy with that lies please
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by devour129: 9:03am On May 19, 2017
izombie:
that Mr integrity sold Buhari but it was all a scam . I have seen people that has become billionaires just by housing Buhari when he comes to their side when he was still struggling to win election . Nigeria is still in business as usual . Buhari doesn't like us igbos n the feeling is mutual . We shall continue to strive !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by Splashme: 9:04am On May 19, 2017
michoim:
FFK you are just evil in every way. If Buhari cannot have his fellow hausa/ fulani as running mate, is an igbo man the only alternative, are there no other tribes? That is if he so much hate igbos as you notoriously propagates. Your evil agenda FFK is to stir up hatred in every inconceivable way against Buhari, but you cannot succeed, you must answer for your loots and other evil deeds...

You are the evil one for seeing an obvious fact FFK talked about but concealing it.

Ibos and Yorubas are the only two big tribes in the south to turn out massive votes for the votes-hungry Buhari. Obasanjo from Yoruba had just finished two terms of 8yrs occupying the Yoruba slot. Buhari hates Igbos but only needed their votes to win
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by olapluto(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2017
...give him food, and he will dance....

From his brith to 2013----Igbos are bad, murderers, thieves. etc.

Loss election to Buhari, 2015 to date-----Igbos are the best. Buhari hates Igbos.

FFK is so childish in his ass-licking that I wonder why Igbos take him serious. I guess its a case of Igbos looking for anyone to massage their ego. That Nnamdi Kanu visit to FFK will be subject of FFK braggadocioin few months time.
'When Kanu was relased from prison, he came straight to my house' he will say.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by melejo(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2017
I tought this BMC crew ha shut down, where are they springing out from? Imagine sarrki's comment. That guy is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode by durangokid: 9:09am On May 19, 2017
CACAWA:
FFK is such a dumb person.

What has FFK or his traitor Father done for the ibos compared to what Buhari has.

He's only being childish..Typical of spoon fed baby adults without home training
The mod you can continue to ban me because you people hate to hear the truth, well I am not bothered but I don't like those telling us us lies in in there country and those who think that they own Nigeria, I will look them at at their faces and tell them point blank what they don't know and you the writer of this, please can actually pin point where FFK didn't say the truth here, pls with facts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Yaro Makama Rigachikun Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.