Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC (7152 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Must Have Fire Extinguisher In Your Car / This Video Tells How Important A Fire Extinguisher Is In Your Car / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by autojosh: 6:17am On May 19, 2017
Below is the simple steps to operate a fire extinguisher.

Hold it up-right and do the following.

1. Pull the safety pin/break cartridge
2. Aim horn at the base fire
3. Press/squeeze nozzle
4. Discharge at the base of flame
5. Sweep from side to side

Fire prevention is in everyone's utmost interest; Fire that begins from your own property can spread to others and can cause a lot of inconveniences to the general public.

Be safety conscious.

https://autojosh.com/fire-extinguisher/#

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by Ezedon(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2017
Thanks Op, I've been looking for this piece of information

5 Likes

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by chinawapz(m): 7:03am On May 19, 2017
okay
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by finnestdope(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2017
noted
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by OKUCHI11(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2017
nhk
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by WhiteSoup: 7:07am On May 19, 2017
Thank you Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for the legacy you laid in all areas of government which current APC
Scam dispensation is enjoying now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by ultimate73(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2017
Informative

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by mescapee: 7:08am On May 19, 2017
ok
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by gwmlogistic: 7:09am On May 19, 2017
Ok. Nice piece of information

In Other news
Antitrust/ everlasting water stanchion tower/ tank stand at whatever height and water capacity you plan on achieving.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by ugleenerd: 7:09am On May 19, 2017
...ok...so Mk I throw baki.. undecided
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by RedArrow: 7:11am On May 19, 2017
Educative
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by Swiftlee(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2017
Very important but do commercial cab driver carry this things in their cars?? FRSC don't stop them, if its private cars they would stop and book you because you have and did not notice it has expired. Those guys are so corrupt! I know its for my safety but all road users are human beings. Stop commercial cars!

6 Likes

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by Swiftlee(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2017
ehen
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by coalcoal1(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2017
good to know
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by martin1772(m): 7:30am On May 19, 2017
Aiit
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by crazyABO(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2017
I swear I no sabi am even dah big one wey b like gun angry I sha knw if emergency happen I go do am anyhow God forbids though cheesy
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by Pamelayoung: 7:43am On May 19, 2017
Nice one. Now wey Ambode don ban them from our roads make they go write blog to dey keep us informate
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by adusky1(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2017
Thanks for vibrant information
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by Exponental(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2017
Wondering when I saw 5. PASS.....the keyword is 4!
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by jibs4lv(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Thank you Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for the legacy you laid in all areas of government which current APC
Scam dispensation is enjoying now.
mumu tryin to seek for cheap atentn,wot is dat gat to do wit d topic ,ode jatijati.

dnt boda yasef qoutin me o cox i dnt chek a thread twice.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by WhiteSoup: 9:17am On May 19, 2017
jibs4lv:
mumu tryin to seek for cheap atentn,wot is dat gat to do wit d topic ,ode jatijati.

dnt boda yasef qoutin me o cox i dnt chek a thread twice.

I'm really sorry, please take heart. It's not your fault. You will get there with time. Insanity does not last forever. sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by Nobody: 9:23am On May 19, 2017
Nice work, live pictures of real fire extiguisher should be added for people who dont know what it looks like.

Always wanted to use mine as a rocket propeller for my ride. grin

Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by nickxtra(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2017
autojosh:
Below is the simple steps to operate a fire extinguisher.

Hold it up-right and do the following.

1. Pull the safety pin/break cartridge
2. Aim horn at the base fire
3. Press/squeeze nozzle
4. Discharge at the base of flame
5. Sweep from side to side

Fire prevention is in everyone's utmost interest; Fire that begins from your own property can spread to others and can cause a lot of inconveniences to the general public.

Be safety conscious.

https://autojosh.com/fire-extinguisher/#

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Op., the date of expiry of my car's fire extinguisher is 2018, but the indicator handle has left the green area to 0. Has that made it expired?
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by mightyrocket(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2017
HSE opened my eyes on firefighting. The acronym is PASS. Love this course with passion.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by autojosh: 11:18am On May 19, 2017
nickxtra:
Op., the date of expiry of my car's fire extinguisher is 2018, but the indicator handle has left the green area to 0. Has that made it expired?

Zero pressure is just as bad as an expired extinguisher.. although it's not yet expired. You need to replace or recharge it.
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by nickxtra(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2017
autojosh:

Zero pressure is just as bad as an expired extinguisher.. although it's not yet expired. You need to replace or recharge it.
Ok, thanks, but i do i recharge it?
Re: 5 Simple Steps To Operate A Fire Extinguisher - FRSC by ifnyioj22(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
autojosh:

most of extinguishers been sold by the road side are rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

As Regards Benz Ml- / The Origin Of 3-point Seat Belts / Have You Ever Bought/sold A Car Thru Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.