Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor (5591 Views)

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor / Who Is Felixomor? / A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by johnydon22(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2017
This is all getting so puerile, so there are no longer reasonable arguments, criticisms of idea, debates and discussion to engage in. what you all are interested in is who uses an alternate moniker and that to the extent that you guys open threads to discuss such trivial nonsense.

This is not the first or even the second of such threads here, there have been countless of them lately.

Most people here even those criticizing or accusing people of having alternate monikers also have alternate monikers, and so?

what if someone has an alternate moniker, how does that change anything, how will that brush up the person's argument further or make their points any more valid than they already are?

I see no reason for all this nonsense... xx is xy alternate moniker because it's all nonsense. Monikers doesn't matter, what matters is your argument and what you can offer.

criticize, debate, argue and antagonize each other ideologically, that is all good.

But this moinker brouhaha is all serious crap

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2017
johnydon22:
This is all getting so puerile, so there are no longer reasonable arguments, criticisms of idea, debates and discussion to engage in. what you all are interested in is who uses an alternate moniker and that to the extent that you guys open threads to discuss such trivial nonsense.

This is not the first or even the second of such threads here, there have been countless of them lately.

Most people here even those criticizing or accusing people of having alternate monikers also have alternate monikers, and so?

what if someone has an alternate moniker, how does that change anything, how will that brush up the person's argument further or make their points any more valid than they already are?

I see no reason for all this nonsense... xx is xy alternate moniker because it's all nonsense. Monikers doesn't matter, what matters is your argument and what you can offer.

criticize, debate, argue and antagonize each other ideologically, that is all good.

Thread serve different purposes.

This was put here, to checkmate and nip the attempt acts, of lies, fraud, impersonation and charlatanry, from choking intelligent interrogation of our society.

Alternate moniker use, isn't the crux here. But the deceptive use of one, and the same moniker, fraudulently claiming to be what she's not.

Hence, the need of the thread, to decisively unmask the mischievous character.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

This was put here, to checkmate and nip the attempt acts, of lies, fraud, impersonation and charlatanry, from choking intelligent interrogation of our society.

Alternate moniker use, isn't the crux here. But the deceptive use of one, and the same moniker, fraudulently claiming to be what she's not.

Unmask you say? Even when someone obviously more intelligent than you just went ahead to drop wisdom on you, you cease to see his intelligence and wisdom.

Get help!

You are exhibiting signs of schizophrenia.

And by the way try not to tag along when intelligent people step out because you are far from being one. Being rude and throwing insults about simply makes you look like a ninnyhammer
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 8:29pm On May 19, 2017
johnydon22:

ilynem, i told Jonnydon22 is the guy. See? He is a very reasonable mature atheist. You have a discussion with him.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 8:32pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

he still posts from time to Tims but has stopped posting much cuz he's realised his threads are very shallow
Hahahahahahahaha, you know that's a lie. He is very busy.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 8:36pm On May 19, 2017
bennyann:

Say the bolded again grin
My phone doesn't embolden words, so i don't know what has been bolded. pls quote it for me.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 8:39pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

If you followed their exchange from the first thread he created about the dead coming back to life, it was just a normal discussion. She mentioned she was a paramedic and he got interested. He even claimed that was the best debate he had had on NL. Then the mad man miracle and out brother came out trying to discredit her and call her a mere paramedic. That was when she got defensive and tried to call him out also. But all in all, he didn't result to petty insults like our brother Thomas and his likes.
CatfishBilly is matured and sensible.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

Unmask you say? Even when someone obviously more intelligent than you just went ahead to drop wisdom on you, you cease to see his intelligence and wisdom.

Get help!

You are exhibiting signs of schizophrenia.

And by the way try not to tag along when intelligent people step out because you are far from being one. Being rude and throwing insults about simply makes you look like a ninnyhammer
Spacetacular/felixomoron,

This your line can't be mistaken. Medic with brain that sleeps. Now a traumatologist, who descended into paramedic.

Stop fooling around, present verifiable evidence of you being anything close to traumatologist.

Nitwit!

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Spacetacular/felixomoron,

This your line can't be mistaken. Medic with brain that sleeps. Now a traumatologist, who descended into paramedic.

Stop fooling around, present verifiable evidence of you being anything close to traumatologist.

Nitwit!

Please does anyone here in their right mind take this Akintom fellow as someone mentally sound?

Why am I your torment? Don't you have enough internal demons to deal with? I have given you sound advice. Go get yourself looked at medically because something isn't right with you.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

Please does anyone here in their right mind take this Akintom fellow as someone mentally sound?

Why am I your torment? Don't you have enough internal demons to deal with? I have given you sound advice. Go get yourself looked at medically because something isn't right with you.
Quack traumatologist, where is your verifiable evidence?

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 8:48pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

and these "conclusions" of yours is so objective that you know who "crutched" the other despite your admitting you have next to no knowledge of medicine can't you see your bias is shinning through or do you judge debates by who's able to speak the most jargons
Hope is simple nah. This is my specialty, what is yours? Over 30 times that question was asked, yet no response. She didn't ask for a licence that can be forged.

Fake doctors have been practicing with forged documents you know?

She kept correcting and calling Billy to order, what else did you expect me the lay one watching to conclude?

Like i said, am a Literary student. if a literary text is posted here and am asked to do a Review of it, bringing out the literary elements from it, but i go fumbling.

If i say imagery is the pictures or how the author used words to paint pictures because i saw 'Imagery', Someone in my field shd correct me, and if that happens, what will a doctor who knows nothing about literary elements think?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 8:52pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Quack traumatologist, where is your verifiable evidence?

Verifiable evidence you say? My documents, my life! And what would you want them for? To stalk me or use them to look for who to prey on? You are a social Hazard. Go get help!

I am being pretty nice to you but in your schizophrenic state you cannot see that.

I only just sent a chat your way yesterday and already you are making demands. What rubbish!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

Verifiable evidence you say? My documents, my life! And what would you want them for? To stalk me or use them to look for who to prey on? You are a social Hazard. Go get help!

I am being pretty nice to you but in your schizophrenic state you cannot see that.

As if you have one. Kikikikikikiki..... Quack !

In addition to your delusionary qualifications, you will soon claim you're Psychiatrist!

slowpoke!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

ilynem, i told Jonnydon22 is the guy. See? He is a very reasonable mature atheist. You have a discussion with him.
I can see. We will have a discussion one day definitely. At least now I know the people to avoid.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 8:59pm On May 19, 2017
Pastafarian:

actually that was a jibe at him but I did notice a downward trend in his threads before he finally left went on haitus; atheists started ignoring his threads and his threads that usually garner hundreds of posts started dying on its very first page cuz atheists realised there are no arguments again except the ones that's been killed time and again; I pointed this out to him on a particular thread

he still posts from time to time like I said, just not as much as before
I respect people who are honest irrespective of their creed. Truth is, none of you could match him. Whenever he opened a thread, you lot run and hide like mice. All this noise is because he is too busy to spend his precious time bantering you guys. Just wait, he'll come back.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

As if you have one. Kikikikikikiki..... Quack !

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.

Symptoms are: blunted emotions, thought disorder, poor expression of emotions, social withdrawal, and so on.

I saw the first 3 symptoms in you simply from reading your chats and how you communicate.

Seriously sir, get help!

Right now I can even say that you see your world only when on social media. Outside it you have no life. You are withdrawn. People who are as vocal and disturbed as you are on social media are hermits in real life so bottle up everything and only find expression on social media.

Again I ask that you go get help sir.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

I don't grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 9:09pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

I don't grin

Hi sir. How have you been? I hope your weather has been good to you.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

I respect people who are honest irrespective of their creed. Truth is, none of you could match him. Whenever he opened a thread, you lot run and hide like mice. All this noise is because he is too busy to spend his precious time bantering you guys. Just wait, he'll come back.
And I will be waiting cool
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by ilynem(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

Hi sir. How have you been? I hope your weather has been good to you.
I have been OK, thank you. Please you need to stop replying that dude. You are giving him the attention he needs. When you don't, he will definitely crawl back to his hole and continue living his sad and lonely life. Stop giving him excitement. I hope things are good with you?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 9:20pm On May 19, 2017
ilynem:

I have been OK, thank you. Please you need to stop replying that dude. You are giving him the attention he needs. When you don't, he will definitely crawl back to his hole and continue living his sad and lonely life. Stop giving him excitement. I hope things are good with you?

Things are superb with me thanks for asking. Had some runs to make before my break runs out so couldn't come here till much later today.

I will follow your words. You guys need to encourage him to seek professional help really though. He is in pain.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by lepasharon(f): 9:45pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular claims to be a paramedic and trauma surgeon
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
spacetacular:

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.

Symptoms are: blunted emotions, thought disorder, poor expression of emotions, social withdrawal, and so on.

I saw the first 3 symptoms in you simply from reading your chats and how you communicate.

Seriously sir, get help!

Right now I can even say that you see your world only when on social media. Outside it you have no life. You are withdrawn. People who are as vocal and disturbed as you are on social media are hermits in real life so bottle up everything and only find expression on social media.

Again I ask that you go get help sir.
Quack traumatologist, now morphing into quack Psychiatrist!

Lying child of ananias and saphira! grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by johnydon22(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2017
akintom:

I still believe it's childish and irrelevant, besides nothing has been unmasked here yet just accusations based on speculations and counter accusation plus denial.

in my own thought, i really doubt the spectacular girl is same as feliximor, the writing style differ and choice of words too. I don't know though i might be wrong but still i dont think such trivial issue deserve a thread IMO

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by CatfishBilly: 11:43pm On May 19, 2017
analice107:

Hope is simple nah. This is my specialty, what is yours? Over 30 times that question was asked, yet no response. She didn't ask for a licence that can be forged.

She kept correcting and calling Billy to order, what else did you expect me the lay one watching to conclude?

Like i said, am a Literary student. if a literary text is posted here and am asked to do a Review of it, bringing out the literary elements from it, but i go fumbling.

If i say imagery is the pictures or how the author used words to paint pictures because i saw 'Imagery', Someone in my field shd correct me, and if that happens, what will a doctor who knows nothing about literary elements think?
Kept correcting me?
My license forged? Please list the areas where she corrected me (This question has been thrown to you over 30 times, by myself, hopeful.landord/pasta.farian, adepeter.26, you're yet to answer, just like your sister in the Lord). I've already explained which side of the hypoxia anoxia divide I was on and I gave my reasons.
Spacetacular that saw both license, did she claim that it was forged?
It's now you that you've not seen an MDCN practicing license all your entire life knows what a forged one looks like?
Just don't join issues with what you know nothing about.
I didn't ask Spacetacular to upload anything.
I just asked the name of her med school, which degree she graduated with, where she did her residency, if she is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, that is it. I didn't ask to upload anything.
Stop saying things you have no clue about.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Droldnallufepoh: 1:33am On May 20, 2017
analice107:

I find it bizarre that two people shared and liked your comment, I have a very good idea who those two people are and that makes it less bizarre

like I said, your bias is really getting in the way

how do you know who's correcting who

if I say its "@(£-#:%-#&£-@;@" and my opponent says "no you're wrong its actually "-%9#-%;£-#;%+#" who then corrected who do you assume the latter is correct and the former is definitely incorrect

like I said, you an I lack the basics of what they're talking about let alone knowing who "crutched" who and just like I assumed, you're basing whoever wins on who succeeded in confusing you the most

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2017
johnydon22:

I still believe it's childish and irrelevant, besides nothing has been unmasked here yet just accusations based on speculations and counter accusation plus denial.

*it's not childish or irrelevant, to take a step like this, when a quack is suspected, in a field of profession that you belong.

Especially, when the quack is taking advantage of public forum (with moniker as ID), to misrepresent that profession and misinform the audience.

*she's been unmasked. Spacetacular posts on this thread, has profoundly unmasked her, especially to the professionals, that she attempted to impersonate.

* I have asked spacetacular to present a verifiable evidence of her claimed traumatologist, this is what she must do, to disprove me.

This will also unmask her, to the audience, that don't belong in the profession, she's impersonating.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2017
johnydon22:

Allow me give you an idea of what I'm hinting at.

This is what spacetacular is foolishly trying to push.

WHAT PARAMEDIC EARN

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, or BLS, all paramedics and EMTs made an average annual wage of $34,030, or $16.36 per hour. The middle 50 percent of this group earned between $24,420 and $40,440, or $11.74 and $19.44 per hour. The median salary was $30,710 per year, equaling $14.77 per hour.

WHAT TRAUMATOLOGIST EARN

A trauma surgeon's income increases rapidly after the first year. After six years of experience, trauma surgeons in the Profile survey earned an average of $400,000 per year. The corresponding average from the Medical Group Management Association's 2011 survey is $432,155 per year. Geographic data from staffing agency Locum Tenens' 2011 survey suggests that surgeons can find the highest incomes in the Midwest.

http://work.chron.com/trauma-surgeon-starting-salaries-4565.html

++±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Assuming spacetacular is true, what will make a typical hustling asss, possessed with greener pasture illusion.

Abandon being a traumatologist ($400,000) for paramedic (a job for every dick, Tom and Harry)
($34,030)?

Spacetacular is simply learning to be a fraud, using Google.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 7:40am On May 20, 2017
akintom:

*it's not childish or irrelevant, to take a step like this, when a quack is suspected, in a field of profession that you belong.

Especially, when the quack is taking advantage of public forum (with moniker as ID), to misrepresent that profession and misinform the audience.

*she's been unmasked. Spacetacular posts on this thread, has profoundly unmasked her, especially to the professionals, that she attempted to impersonate.

* I have asked spacetacular to present a verifiable evidence of her claimed traumatologist, this is what she must do, to disprove me.

This will also unmask her, to the audience, that don't belong in the profession, she's impersonating.

This is what I must do to disprove you? Are you the head of a medical board I answer to? Why do you take yourself too seriously?

You are emotionally defunct sir and hysterical. Get help!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2017
spacetacular:

This is what I must do to disprove you? Are you the head of a medical board I answer to? Why do you take yourself too seriously?

You are emotionally defunct sir and hysterical. Get help!
Quack traumatologist, your quackery in psychiatry wouldn't help you.

Shameless brat!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 7:44am On May 20, 2017
akintom:

Allow me give you an idea of what I'm hinting at.

This is what spacetacular is foolishly trying to push.

WHAT PARAMEDIC EARN

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, or BLS, all paramedics and EMTs made an average annual wage of $34,030, or $16.36 per hour. The middle 50 percent of this group earned between $24,420 and $40,440, or $11.74 and $19.44 per hour. The median salary was $30,710 per year, equaling $14.77 per hour.

WHAT TRAUMATOLOGIST EARN

A trauma surgeon's income increases rapidly after the first year. After six years of experience, trauma surgeons in the Profile survey earned an average of $400,000 per year. The corresponding average from the Medical Group Management Association's 2011 survey is $432,155 per year. Geographic data from staffing agency Locum Tenens' 2011 survey suggests that surgeons can find the highest incomes in the Midwest.

http://work.chron.com/trauma-surgeon-starting-salaries-4565.html

++±+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Assuming spacetacular is true, what will make a typical hustling asss, possessed with greener pasture illusion.

Abandon being a traumatologist ($400,000) for paramedic (a job for every dick, Tom and Harry)
($34,030)?

Spacetacular is simply learning to be a fraud, using Google.

I see now. The typical Nigerian. It's all about the money for you. No personal conviction, no passion, nothing but money grabbing with no professionalism attached and no value for life.

Go get the much needed help you require sir. You are in a self imposed turmoil
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 7:49am On May 20, 2017
spacetacular:

I see now. The typical Nigerian. It's all about the money for you. No personal conviction, no passion, nothing but money grabbing with no professionalism attached and no value for life.

Go get the much needed help you require sir. You are in a self imposed turmoil

Quackery added to lying, makes you pathetic. Because you don't know that your foolish lies, is obvious to first MB student, you continue to rope yourself.

A traumatologist, finds passion in many other endeavors, certainly not abandoning that for paramedic.

Priming is yielding......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did God Create Dangerous Animals And Pest / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress - This prayer seems very crucial now / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.