Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor (5593 Views)

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor / Who Is Felixomor? / A Sincere Question To Ebuka And Felixomor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 7:52am On May 20, 2017
akintom:

Quack traumatologist, your quackery in psychiatry wouldn't help you.

Shameless brat!

The irony here is that you are actually the one showing true characteristics of a brat. So so badly behaved.

Bad language, bad attitude, bad communication skill, bad mentality, corrupt personality, etc

You sir are being THE true brat.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 7:54am On May 20, 2017
akintom:

Quackery added to lying, makes you pathetic. Because you don't know that your foolish lies, is obvious to first MB student, you continue to rope yourself.

A traumatologist, finds passion in many other endeavors, certainly not abandoning that for paramedic.

Priming is yielding......

Your inner turmoil must be killing you because you are getting worse and that's bad for you.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2017
spacetacular:

Your inner turmoil must be killing you because you are getting worse and that's bad for you.
You're bursted!

You can now bow out of here in shame. You can come back with another moniker.

1 Like

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 8:02am On May 20, 2017
spacetacular:

The irony here is that you are actually the one showing true characteristics of a brat. So so badly behaved.

Bad language, bad attitude, bad communication skill, bad mentality, corrupt personality, etc

You sir are being THE true brat.
The fact that you're fixating on the adjectives, that aptly describes you, shows the priming is effective.

Sorry! Hope you learn not to be fraudulent next time.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 8:08am On May 20, 2017
akintom:

The fact that you're fixating on the adjectives, that aptly describes you, shows the priming is effective.

Sorry! Hope you learn not to be fraudulent next time.

Quite funny really. It's evident you are already comfortable in your turmoil so now you deny yourself. Typical.

Since you are fixated on money on my behalf let it be known to you that I make £16,000 more than your average paramedic but that isn't my motivation. Saving life is. Perhaps you should try being motivated by something more precious than money.

Get Help!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by Nobody: 8:19am On May 20, 2017
Droldnallufepoh:

I find it bizarre that two people shared and liked your comment, I have a very good idea who those two people are and that makes it less bizarre

like I said, your bias is really getting in the way

how do you know who's correcting who

if I say its "@(£-#:%-#&£-@;@" and my opponent says "no you're wrong its actually "-%9#-%;£-#;%+#" who then corrected who do you assume the latter is correct and the former is definitely incorrect

like I said, you an I lack the basics of what they're talking about let alone knowing who "crutched" who and just like I assumed, you're basing whoever wins on who succeeded in confusing you the most
Same thing I told her on the main thread.

If you can't convince them, you comfuse them. - (that's the motto)
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2017
spacetacular:

Quite funny really. It's evident you are already comfortable in your turmoil so now you deny yourself. Typical.

Since you are fixated on money on my behalf let it be known to you that I make £16,000 more than your average paramedic but that isn't my motivation. Saving life is. Perhaps you should try being motivated by something more precious than money.

Get Help!

Only £16,000?

How much did you earn as a quack traumatologist?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 8:56am On May 20, 2017
akintom:

Only £16,000?

How much did you earn as a quack traumatologist?

I said £16,000 more than an average paramedic and not £16,000 as wages. Your severe anger issues couldnt let you read well before responding. Surely you wouldn't think I would reveal my full wage to You which is apart from my London weighting and unsocial hours allowances.

Get help and also get a different healthier motivation to life.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by akintom(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2017
spacetacular:

I said £16,000 more than an average paramedic and not £16,000 as wages. Your severe anger issues couldnt let you read well before responding. Surely you wouldn't think I would reveal my full wage to You which is apart from my London weighting and unsocial hours allowances.

Get help and also get a different healthier motivation to life.
How about what you earn "more", as a traumatologist in advanced quackery?
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by enshy: 10:31am On May 20, 2017
johnydon22:
This is all getting so puerile, so there are no longer reasonable arguments, criticisms of idea, debates and discussion to engage in. what you all are interested in is who uses an alternate moniker and that to the extent that you guys open threads to discuss such trivial nonsense.

This is not the first or even the second of such threads here, there have been countless of them lately.

Most people here even those criticizing or accusing people of having alternate monikers also have alternate monikers, and so?

what if someone has an alternate moniker, how does that change anything, how will that brush up the person's argument further or make their points any more valid than they already are?

I see no reason for all this nonsense... xx is xy alternate moniker because it's all nonsense. Monikers doesn't matter, what matters is your argument and what you can offer.

criticize, debate, argue and antagonize each other ideologically, that is all good.

But this moinker brouhaha is all serious crap
This is wise judgement.
When ones heart is filled with rage, hatred and truth, its devoid of wisdom and filled with delusion.
akintom and others obviously are out to defame and bring down people who oppose them and stand for what they believe.
felixomor and otheres, we cant be deterred!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by enshy: 11:03am On May 20, 2017
spacetacular:

I see now. The typical Nigerian. It's all about the money for you. No personal conviction, no passion, nothing but money grabbing with no professionalism attached and no value for life.

Go get the much needed help you require sir. You are in a self imposed turmoil
How do you mean the typical Nigerian?
This is absolutely uncalled for.
You need either retract or reframe that statement.
You are no better than any of us in any way! We are all equal before God!!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by spacetacular(f): 11:07am On May 20, 2017
enshy:

How do you mean the typical Nigerian?
This is absolutely uncalled for.
You need either retract or reframe that statement.
You are no better than any of us in any way! We are all equal before God!!

I am sorry if I generalized but I didn't mean it to come across that way not when I was speaking directly to that fellow.

I know that not all Nigerians are depicted in that light Afterall I am also a Nigerian somewhat. My statement was specifically for him. Sorry if it offended you.

Cheers and have a great weekend.
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by enshy: 11:15am On May 20, 2017
spacetacular:

I am sorry if I generalized but I didn't mean it to come across that way not when I was speaking directly to that fellow.

I know that not all Nigerians are depicted in that light Afterall I am also a Nigerian somewhat. My statement was specifically for him. Sorry if it offended you.

Cheers and have a great weekend.
You are great!
Your intention is noted...
Enjoy His Unlimited Grace! Amen!!
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by lepasharon(f): 11:34am On May 20, 2017
akintom:

Quackery added to lying, makes you pathetic. Because you don't know that your foolish lies, is obvious to first MB student, you continue to rope yourself.

A traumatologist, finds passion in many other endeavors, certainly not abandoning that for paramedic.

Priming is yielding......

Exactly what I was saying.... from trauma surgeon to paramedic? grin
Re: Beware: Spacetacular Is Felixomor by analice107: 3:10pm On May 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Kept correcting me?
My license forged? Please list the areas where she corrected me (This question has been thrown to you over 30 times, by myself, hopeful.landord/pasta.farian, adepeter.26, you're yet to answer, just like your sister in the Lord). I've already explained which side of the hypoxia anoxia divide I was on and I gave my reasons.
Spacetacular that saw both license, did she claim that it was forged?
It's now you that you've not seen an MDCN practicing license all your entire life knows what a forged one looks like?
Just don't join issues with what you know nothing about.
I didn't ask Spacetacular to upload anything.
I just asked the name of her med school, which degree she graduated with, where she did her residency, if she is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, that is it. I didn't ask to upload anything.
Stop saying things you have no clue about.
CatfishBilly, call her up right now and declare your specialty. Let's leave this long grammar. That babe na babe abeg. She crutched and worked away, no looking back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prayer For Nigeria In Distress - This prayer seems very crucial now / Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.