Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! (647 Views)

Why Faith Is Delusional / 5 Reasons Why Having Faith Is So Important / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by Born2Freak(f): 8:12am On May 19, 2017
Yesterday, I was in a bus on oshodi express. I was jejely enjoying my bus ride speeding down on the expressway until a guy stood up and started preaching.

One could almost feel the annoyance from everybody as soon as the guy started preaching. The guy was unstoppable and he continued preaching about having faith in the lord or some other nonsense like that.

Then all of a sudden, the bus started making funny noises and the bus began to swerve. Everybody in the bus was scared and we were shouting at the driver to drive well. We almost hit another bus but fortunately we avoided it and stopped on the side of the road.

The foolish bus preacher was no where to be found. The guy had already jumped out of the window as soon as the bus stopped, and in the process of jumping out of the window, he stepped on a woman. This is a guy that was talking about strong faith in the lord- he didnt stop and pray, he ran like a coward. Come and see the abuse that he got from other passengeers.

What even sweetened the whole issue was that he wanted to enter the bus and collect his change. The passengers shouted him down. We all came down and the bus driver drove slowly to a nearby mechanic.

cc hahn, hopefullandlord, felixomor, akintom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by hopefulLandlord: 8:30am On May 19, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by Born2Freak(f): 8:46am On May 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Hehehehehehehehe

Felixomor, do you know the bus preacher? grin grin grin
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by felixomor: 8:58am On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:

Felixomor, do you know the bus preacher? grin grin grin

Why are u exhibiting "flight of ideas"?
Madam (thats if u r a lady grin)
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by Born2Freak(f): 9:00am On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Why are u exhibiting "flight of ideas"?
Madam (thats if u r a lady grin)

"flight of ideas"?

Are you referencing the way your bus preacher brother flew out of the window? grin grin
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by felixomor: 9:02am On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:

"flight of ideas"?

Are you referencing the way your bus preacher brother flew out of the window? grin grin

Nah,
I mean a sign of mental disorder when people jump between unrelated ideas in split time.
(Google it) smiley
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by hopefulLandlord: 9:04am On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:

"flight of ideas"?

Savage!!!
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by Born2Freak(f): 9:04am On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Nah,
I mean a sign of mental disorder when people jump between unrelated ideas in split time.
(Google it) smiley

Just like how your God jumps from being the father to the son (Jesus)?

1 Like

Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by Born2Freak(f): 9:05am On May 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Savage!!!

No chill for apologists, brah!
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by felixomor: 9:06am On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:

Try harder.

We have seen these lines before.
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by akintom(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:
Yesterday, I was in a bus on oshodi express. I was jejely enjoying my bus ride speeding down on the expressway until a guy stood up and started preaching.

One could almost feel the annoyance from everybody as soon as the guy started preaching. The guy was unstoppable and he continued preaching about having faith in the lord or some other nonsense like that.

Then all of a sudden, the bus started making funny noises and the bus began to swerve. Everybody in the bus was scared and we were shouting at the driver to drive well. We almost hit another bus but fortunately we avoided it and stopped on the side of the road.

The foolish bus preacher was no where to be found. The guy had already jumped out of the window as soon as the bus stopped, and in the process of jumping out of the window, he stepped on a woman. This is a guy that was talking about strong faith in the lord- he didnt stop and pray, he ran like a coward. Come and see the abuse that he got from other passengeers.

What even sweetened the whole issue was that he wanted to enter the bus and collect his change. The passengers shouted him down. We all came down and the bus driver drove slowly to a nearby mechanic.

Their illusionary heaven is said to be incomparably blissful. Yet, it's these bunch of cowards and dumbs, that morbidly fear death.

Their days of shame and disgrace, are here like never before.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by akintom(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2017
felixomor:

Try harder.

We have seen these lines before.

Here comes the religious hermaphrodite (felixomoron - male + spacetacular - female).

Seeing the most childish plot of the religitards.
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by felixomor: 9:45am On May 19, 2017
akintom:

Here comes the religious hermaphrodite (felixomoron - male + spacetacular - female).

Seeing the most childish plot of the religitards.

Keep the straws
LoL grin
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by Nobody: 9:52am On May 19, 2017
These Bus preachers can be annoying most times.
Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by hahn(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:

Just like my aunty that year

She is a self acclaimed born again

We were in Warri, around okere market, and we were supposed to cross the road. Now, as a Lagos boy used to express ways I crossed asap. It was not even as if there were many cars on the road.

My born again aunt on the other hand took longer to cross and she was visibly scared. When she eventually crossed over, I asked her, "why did you seem so scared to cross? Afterall if you die you go straight to heaven" cheesy grin

These Christians preach about heaven being so wonderful but do not look like they are ready to visit there themselves

One thing I can guarantee is that there are way more Christians taking risks to get to Italy/Europe via the desert than there are those who are trying to get into heaven by any means

Is Italy/Europe better than heaven?

2 Likes

Re: When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough! by dalaman: 10:29am On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:

grin grin. Yahweh the true definition of flight of ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Teachings Of Nagualism: 5. ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITY. / The Hypocrisy Behind "God Looks At The Heart And Not The Outward Appearance". / Christian Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.