Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad (39608 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Systematic Stripping Of The Church Under Buhari By Favour Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by chuksjuve(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2017
many are mad, its only few who are roaming
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by jrusky(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2017
No No No he doesn't deserve such harsh treatment. I don't use to see Ghana behaving this harsh or are they too feeling the demon of CHANGE as well?

No reason for this very harsh and babaric that man need to be arrest and keep in police custody for few days. The level of inhumane going on around the world especially in Africa is very bad. Black I hail thee.

I'm sure God will be wondering why has black race turn to this?

No Love!!!
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 11:36am On May 19, 2017
adajoe555:

Its you that know what you are thinking

Smh
you and I know what im thinking lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by dee02(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2017
chimah3:
ONLY IN GHANA angry angry angry

That is not Ghana you fu...cking doughnut!
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by donjahsy(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2017
MetaHuman:
have you seen jw leave because you said you are not interested?
Yes I have seen!!! tell them you are not interested and they leave you alone and maybe check back next time when you might be interested.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 11:53am On May 19, 2017
Ginaz:

Just like you.
if u ever date a man that is as classy as my pinky finger you are made

Talkless of me

Stop trying to sound inteligent it doesnt suit u
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by ItalianWine(f): 12:14pm On May 19, 2017
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by uju22(f): 12:22pm On May 19, 2017
Nonsense, must he go that far, Jehovah's witnesses are not forceful now, he should told them nope what is with the pulling off boxers, nonsense
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Ironi: 12:40pm On May 19, 2017
Where did it say he is a Ghanaian??
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by onedayatime(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2017
chubbygal:
Subject: SELF WORTH (Very Deep!!!)

In a brief conversation, a man asked a woman he was pursuing the question: 'What kind of man are you looking for?' She sat quietly for a moment before looking him in the eye & asking, 'Do you really want to know?' Reluctantly, he said, 'Yes. She began to expound, 'As a woman in this day & age, I am in a position to ask a man what can you do for me that I can't do for myself? I pay my own bills. I take care of my household without the help of any man... or woman for that matter. I am in the position to ask, 'What can you bring to the table?' The man looked at her. Clearly he thought that she was referring to money. She quickly corrected his thought & stated, 'I am not referring to money. I need something more. I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of life. He sat back in his chair, folded his arms, & asked her to explain. She said, 'I need someone who is striving for excellence mentally because I need conversation & mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man. I need someone who is striving for excellence spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked...believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for excellence financially because I don't need a financial burden. I need someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I need someone who has integrity in dealing with relationships. Lies and game-playing are not my idea of a strong man. I need a man who is family-oriented. One who can be the leader, priest and provider to the lives entrusted to him by God. I need someone whom I can respect. In order to be submissive, I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive...he just has to be worthy. And by the way, I am not looking for him...He will find me. He will recognize himself in me. Hey may not be able to explain the connection, but he will always be drawn to me. God made woman to be a help-mate for man. I can't help a man if he can't help himself. When she finished her spill, she looked at him. He sat there with a puzzled look on his face. He said, 'You are asking a lot. She replied, "I'm worth a lot". Send this to every woman who's worth a lot.... and every man who has the brains to understand!!!
but I thought said on 9ice post that you girls of now adays are looking for pathers and not someone to lead you and why must you be submisive to your husband?
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by ManTiger(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
The members of Jehova Withness are going through a lot in the world!

They are termed as terrorist in Russia

Seen as more infidel than Christians in Yemen, Syria and even in Isreal

Hated in Africa but guess what?

They never give up their faith.

I have some as friend.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by dohhnutt1(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2017
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
Markets are needed Urgently @ Decorhubng.com. Kindly Submit you CVs to careers@decorhubng.com to Apply Or Call 08037529332.

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by adajoe555: 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
ManTiger:
The members of Jehova Withness are going through a lot in the world!

They are termed as terrorist in Russia

Seen as more infidel than Christians in Yemen, Syria and even in Isreal

Hated in Africa but guess what?

They never give up their faith.

I have some as friend.

We will never give up ..proud to be a Jehovah witness

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by holluphemydavid(m): 1:41pm On May 19, 2017
those people can disturb sha
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by thunderbabs: 1:45pm On May 19, 2017
He believes we will all applaud him for dt? undecided Shameless
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by donqx: 2:07pm On May 19, 2017
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by donqx: 2:08pm On May 19, 2017
Lolz
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Ginaz(f): 2:37pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
if u ever date a man that is as classy as my pinky finger you are made

Talkless of me

Stop trying to sound inteligent it doesnt suit u

It's not inteligent but intelligent. You're so dumb, even your pinky finger has more sense than you.

everything about you stink of Shiit and lies. Jude focus on your fake life, that's all you got to give humanity. You should have been aborted but unfortunately you came, that's a cross everyone has to bear when they come around you.

Shiit bag of empty vitality like you.
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 19, 2017
Ginaz:

It's not inteligent but intelligent. You're so dumb, even your pinky finger has more sense than you.

everything about you stink of Shiit and lies. Jude focus on your fake life, that's all you got to give humanity. You should have been aborted but unfortunately you came, that's a cross everyone has to bear when they come around you.

Shiit bag of empty vitality like you.
its stinks shame u never went to university

Wonder what happened?

Poverty or dullness

I dont care either way ure not even relevant to begin with
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 19, 2017
blackberlin:

What differentiates a human being from an animal is not the physical structure but our abilities to use our brains properly. He didn't use his well and if you're in support of what he did you're an animal too. A swine for that matter! Quote me again. . .

Look at this sick sonovabiatch talking.

I blame the guy, he should have bathed them with hot water so next time they will learn not to TRESPASS

Now I know why the Russians called them EXTREMISTS
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by CANTICLES: 4:00pm On May 19, 2017
Bluetooth2:

Look at this sick sonovabiatch talking.

I blame the guy, he should have bathed them with hot water so next time they will learn not to TRESPASS

Now I know why the Russians called them EXTREMISTS

Dont be angry bro, Actually I dont know if you are a Christian or not, But what the Jehovah's Witnesses are doing is clearly recorded in the Bible , for example Act 20:20 says the Apostle teach " from house to house "

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 19, 2017
CANTICLES:

Dont be angry bro, Actually I dont know if you are a Christian or not, But what the Jehovah's Witnesses are doing is clearly recorded in the Bible , for example Act 20:20 says the Apostle teach " from house to house "

They should learn to respect other folks' privacy. The man knows his right and that's why he went haywire on them. That doesn't make him insane, he's only being territorial against trespassers.
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by BentSpoon(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2017
JamieNaija:
Even though i don't support what he did, those people can disturb sha.

Watch More of what he did: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/ghanaian-man-gets-jehovah-witness.html
. Bro if u don't value their time and commitment towards bringing Gods word to ur doorstep irrespective of the weather condition then you could do humanity a good deal by indicating u are not interested from the on-set their are many people to be reached who are starved of the truth!! #peace
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by tehinse1(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
This is not a Jehovah witness, Jehovah witness members always maintain a clean shave.
There is something wrong with the post,its 101%lies.
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Dafreeguy(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
Wait o! Na who record the video?
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Edum13656: 7:12pm On May 19, 2017
koni de hold him, he need to cum
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by enimooko: 7:36pm On May 19, 2017
JamieNaija:
Even though i don't support what he did, those people can disturb sha.

Watch More of what he did: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/ghanaian-man-gets-jehovah-witness.html
Even though I don't support Moslem terrorists, the western world has done a lot of injustice to the moslem world. Stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist / Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.