Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad (39604 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Systematic Stripping Of The Church Under Buhari By Favour Afolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by enimooko: 7:38pm On May 19, 2017
Who says Nigerians are the most obnoxious.
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 19, 2017
ikelese2014:

Are u a witness?

Yes i am.. A proud one at that
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by sleepyeyez(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
Bluetooth2:

Look at this sick sonovabiatch talking.

I blame the guy, he should have bathed them with hot water so next time they will learn not to TRESPASS

Now I know why the Russians called them EXTREMISTS

Oga, stop skippin ur drugs. From rantin you go soon follow ur ghanaian brother dey form "Adam"
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by luminouz(m): 11:32pm On May 19, 2017
Ginaz:

It's not inteligent but intelligent. You're so dumb, even your pinky finger has more sense than you.

everything about you stink of Shiit and lies. Jude focus on your fake life, that's all you got to give humanity. You should have been aborted but unfortunately you came, that's a cross everyone has to bear when they come around you.

Shiit bag of empty vitality like you.
Its a rare thing to see u this angry!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 30, 2018
JamieNaija:
Even though i don't support what he did, those people can disturb sha. They're in fact a real disturbing group,let's pray that one of these days something should just happen and GBAM! JWs stopped knocking on people's doors. My question is "will you be able to relax if they do?" Today they're disturbing people but if they should stop i'm sure most people will start looking for them to ask out of fear why they stopped!

Watch More of what he did: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/ghanaian-man-gets-jehovah-witness.html
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Bluetooth2:

Look at this sick sonovabiatch talking.

I blame the guy, he should have bathed them with hot water so next time they will learn not to TRESPASS

Now I know why the Russians called them EXTREMISTS
Extremists that are always coming to you with reasoning from the Bible, Extremists that are peaceful and friendly, Extremists that are making peaceful families across the globe, Extremists that are law abiding and ever submissive to superior authorities, hmmmmmmmmm i wonder what those people in Noah's day called him since they never seen a preacher nor had a foreknowledge of people coming to preach to them. And I wonder what you and Russia will call those who won't listen to you or even give you a second to say a word before killing you for not worshipping with them eg Al Keidha,Al shabab,Isis,Taliban,Boko Haram and so on!
adajoe555:

We will never give up ..proud to be a Jehovah witness
We respect people of all nations and their opinions but we can't fear them much more than the one who can destroy both body and soul in Gehenna (hell) (grave) (sheoul) (hades)
Re: Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Bluetooth2:

They should learn to respect other folks' privacy. The man knows his right and that's why he went haywire on them. That doesn't make him insane, he's only being territorial against trespassers.
They're calling for a reason (Matthew 24:14) says "there will be preaching throughout every corner of the Earth and then!~and then!!~and then!!! the end will come" Please Sir they'll soon stop bordering you and your friends but i wonder where you'll be when the said "end" comes! God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophetess Nonnie Roberson Is Dead / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist / Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.