Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ (930 Views)

Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite / Who Know Flames Group / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by zealousB(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2017
I understand it is Free and it is located at Bonny Island in River State, if you are register if you are interested but i would like to find out more about it and if you have already registered and you got your slip for an invitation for the examination on the 12th of June then lets hook up via whatapps simply send me a email-nkinggus@gmail. But like i made it known earlier i would like to know more about them,how we can locate the place since most people would be travelling down to the place. It is open to all and sundry not only for Niger Delta region,this i have confirm.

Here is the Website-http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by hayotundeh: 11:10am On May 19, 2017
My observation.... I guess the program is majorly for indigenes of bonny with ssce certificate.

1 Like

Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by hayotundeh: 1:42pm On May 19, 2017
Cn bsc holder from another state apply?
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by zealousB(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2017
hayotundeh:
Cn bsc holder from another state apply?

Yes they can bro. You can put a call to the phone number on the website and verify yourself but i am confidently sure that you can apply.
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by hayotundeh: 2:49pm On May 19, 2017
I called and confirmed.b.Sc from other states can enroll but d program runs BTW 2-3yrs(tuition free)
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by zealousB(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2017
hayotundeh:
I called and confirmed.b.Sc from other states can enroll but d program runs BTW 2-3yrs(tuition free)
I guess because of the duration of time it would span may be a cause of someone not taking it on. what do you think? have you be to bonny island before?
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by Arrowgents: 10:58am On May 20, 2017
ow much will be paid to trainees during d program & is accommodation & feeding taken care of and is employment guaranteed after the training.
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by zealousB(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2017
Arrowgents:
ow much will be paid to trainees during d program & is accommodation & feeding taken care of and is employment guaranteed after the training.

Trust that worries me as well but I have been a constant nuisance calling their lines.You could call to get better clarification.
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by Arrowgents: 12:05pm On May 21, 2017
The venue for the screening has made me to 4get abt the training in bonny island me dat i am in lagos
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by zealousB(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2017
Arrowgents:
The venue for the screening has made me to 4get abt the training in bonny island me dat i am in lagos

I am also in Lagos bro.But there has got to be away. How I wish there is a rugged railway system to the southeast just like you have for the northern and western region. That would have made transportation a little less problematic.
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by Sleezwizz: 9:54pm On May 21, 2017
I have applied too. Based in Lagos. Traveling for d exam won't be an issue but accommodation will be d wahala. Will those to be trained be given stipends?
Re: Who Know More About This- Http://www.bvcbonny.net/enrol/ by hayotundeh: 10:04pm On May 21, 2017
No stipends during training.training is BTW 2-3 yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Agents (DSA) For A Commercial Bank In The South-south / Dispatch Riders Living Around Bariga Wanted / Access Bank Executive Trainee And Internship Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.