Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns (3400 Views)

List Of Cities And Estate That Are Still Called Biafra In Kenya - Photos / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2017
I was surfing the net looking for pictures of Nigerian cities and towns to gauge the development journey so far, but to my surprise there is very little out there with regards to Nigerian cities and towns (especially northern nigeria) so I had to resort to google maps for my research.....

I found the maps perspective of view quite fascinating that's why I decided to share some of the screen shot of what I found.... enjoy..... grin

Daura, katsina state (our Oga at the top village)

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2017
More daura

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2017
Still daura

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2017
Daura finally

1 daura dam
2 thousands of trees planted in a row to fight desertification
3 same as 2 above
4 the border town with Niger republic

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by Nobody: 10:34am On May 19, 2017
KT is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2017
Katsina city loading.... grin

Now Katsina.......

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2017
More katsina

Katsina steel rolling company
Katsina government house
Katsina house of assembly
Etc

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2017
Katsina

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2017
Dutse, jigawa state

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2017
Still dutse

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2017
Dutse

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2017
Dutse finally

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2017
Gombe loading grin

Gombe.......

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2017
More gombe

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2017
Gombe

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2017
Gombe finally

Last picture (as it turns out, its not only SW cities that have brown/red roof) grin

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2017
Maiduguri coming later after juma'at prayer grin
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by Afam4eva(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2017
Oga, spread your tentacles to cities in the south na?

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2017
Afam4eva:
Oga, spread your tentacles to cities in the south na?

Dont worry i will reach south asap

I want to start with cities that are less talked about ...... grin
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by drnoel: 11:27am On May 19, 2017
I just surfed through ur whole posts till of late. One would ask if there is a real hidden reason behind this post. Time will tell. When u are done posting pix of large settlements in the north, do so also of the south. The next census is coming. I do hope I am wrong about my impression of something hidden.
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by achi4u(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2017
Looks nice from Google map but reverse is always the case when you touch down.

Great job @Op

1 Like

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by vedaxcool(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2017
[s]
drnoel:
I just surfed through ur whole posts till of late. One would ask if there is a real hidden reason behind this post. Time will tell. When u are done posting pix of large settlements in the north, do so also of the south. The next census is coming. I do hope I am wrong about my impression of something hidden.
[/s]

Why don't you open a thread about settlements in the south? or you don't have hands or the research capacity to come up with your own thread?

Like beggar take

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by drnoel: 11:51am On May 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Why don't you open a thread about settlements in the south? or you don't have hands or the research capacity to come up with your own thread?

Like beggar take

My son, I apologize if my comment upset u. If u noticed, I only asked a question no matter how unpleasant it sounded. No I don't intend to open one for southerners, yes I have quite an arsenal of tools to do any such research, its only time I don't have. Leave sentiments outside the door, afterall its one Nigeria. Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by vedaxcool(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2017
[s]
drnoel:

My son, I apologize if my comment upset u. If u noticed, I only asked a question no matter how unpleasant it sounded. No I don't intend to open one for southerners, yes I have quite an arsenal of tools to do any such research, its only time I don't have. Leave sentiments outside the door, afterall its one Nigeria. Cheers
[/s]

Mr. like beggar I applegize grin if my comment disrupted your nap time and falls above your comprehension level. In plain English your question is senseless and lacks decency in line with tribalist way of thinking which always read meaning into the actions of others for no reason whatsoever.
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by konfused: 11:55am On May 19, 2017
Dude, how come your area of concentration in the whole of Kastina state was Duara, am suspecting you ooooo......

Hope you ain't trying to locate Bubu's house...

1 Like

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by Abudu2000(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
Go check USA or Britain own you will weep for Nigeria
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by drnoel: 1:55pm On May 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Mr. like beggar I applegize grin if my comment disrupted your nap time and falls above your comprehension level. In plain English your question is senseless and lacks decency in line with tribalist way of thinking which always read meaning into the actions of others for no reason whatsoever.

Young man, ur attempts to annoy me will not work. I only pity ur father, ur parents who didn't teach u manners and how to respect ur elders. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2017
konfused:
Dude, how come your area of concentration in the whole of Kastina state was Duara, am suspecting you ooooo......

Hope you ain't trying to locate Bubu's house...

I am thinking of a career in whistle blowing that's why I am trying locate bubu secrete stash

grin
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
Am back

Now maiduguri..... the epicentre of boko boys grin

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2017
More maiduguri

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2017
Now to ayo fayose domain.......... grin grin

Ado ekiti here we come.......

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2017
More ekiti

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North / Auxiliary Is The Oyo State Nurtw Chairman / See All Photos And Some Names That Attended Gov. Udom Father's Burial In Akwa Ib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.