Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns (3407 Views)

List Of Cities And Estate That Are Still Called Biafra In Kenya - Photos / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / Almost All Names of Igbo Villages And Towns Can Be Found In The Bible -See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2017
Ekiti finally

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2017
Now osogbo arebe baba domain....... grin

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2017
More osogbo

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by konfused: 2:18pm On May 19, 2017
furrr:

I am thinking of a career in whistle blowing that's why I am trying locate bubu secrete stash

grin

buhahahaha,

Dude, you need "change"
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2017
Bye osun

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2017
Welcome to abakiliki grin grin

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2017
More abakiliki

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2017
Ebonyi finally

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2017
Onitsha loading... grin
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2017
Onitsha, anambara the market city grin

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2017
More onitsha

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2017
Still onitsha

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2017
Farewell onitsha grin

I learned something new from the last pic.... that you can walk from onitsha to delta(on foot)...... how cool is that

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2017
konfused:

buhahahaha,

Dude, you need "change"
Honestly everyone in this country need change.... I just hope this present administration can cut it.... undecided
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2017
More coming soon, grab your pop corn and dim the light as we continue on our epic trip across nigeria....... grin
Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 3:11pm On May 19, 2017
drnoel:
I just surfed through ur whole posts till of late. One would ask if there is a real hidden reason behind this post. Time will tell. When u are done posting pix of large settlements in the north, do so also of the south. The next census is coming. I do hope I am wrong about my impression of something hidden.
I honestly don't have any hidden agenda...... like I said I want start by showcasing less talked about or less famous destination for most nigerians b4 getting to the heavy weights....... enjoy

1 Like

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by Oxtonguy: 3:11pm On May 19, 2017
Nice one @op

1 Like

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by InfinixMine: 4:45pm On May 19, 2017
So love aerial views.. Especially those taken with drones. Well done Furrr.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2017
Owerri, imo state

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2017
More owerri

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2017
Minna, Niger state

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2017
More niger...

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
Funtua, katsina state

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by ejanla077: 5:16pm On May 19, 2017
furrr:
Farewell onitsha grin

I learned something new from the last pic.... that you can walk from onitsha to delta(on foot)...... how cool is that

tell dat to
furrr:
More niger...
furrr:
Farewell onitsha grin

tell dat to our yoruba muslim brothers. i laugh wen dey say no igbo in d south south

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2017
More funtua

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2017
Awka, anambara.....

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2017
More awka

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:20pm On May 19, 2017
Awka

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2017
Abeokuta, ogun

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2017
ogun

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by furrr(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2017
Ogun

Re: Satellite Photo Of Nigerian Cities And Towns by drnoel: 6:51pm On May 19, 2017
furrr:
I honestly don't have any hidden agenda...... like I said I want start by showcasing less talked about or less famous destination for most nigerians b4 getting to the heavy weights....... enjoy

Thanx and noted. Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘it’s Time To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu’ By Malam Abba Akhuwa / Patience Jonathan Not Owner Of Air Peace. CEO / Breaking! Former Minister Of Sports Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman Decamps PDP To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.