Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do (4082 Views)

Which Of This Tecno Phone Is The Best / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by NCP: 6:43pm On May 23, 2017
nurey:
-my phone has multi window since 2012 i can watch movie and at the sametime draw
-my phone has a IR blaster if a human being has remote, i can control S/He grin
-My phone came with 4.04, then moved to 4.1-4.4-5.0-6.0-7.0
-my phone came with 7000Mah battery standby is 2weeks while usage is around 15hours for heavy usage

Those are the cool things my phone has that yours may not have with all this feature you should be able to decipher what am using

Samsung Galaxy Note with Extended High Capacity Battery?
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by nurey(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2017
femo122:

Lie is too much

keep on wallowing in ignorance. Have you heard of custom ROM?

thats my uptime 216hrs see where my ba3 is, am sure the phone can last more than 2weeks on standby but fortunately i have not tested it more than that. Its a 10inch but i used it for calls, browsing and gaming and yes LineageOs has a 7.0 nougat for this outdated flagship. You need to do more research

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by nurey(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2017
NCP:

Samsung Galaxy Note with Extended High Capacity Battery?

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 with stock battery. wink

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by dejiWEST: 1:06pm On May 27, 2017
I use the Phantom 6, if I say I should tell everything it could do, we will not leave here but I really love it for its quick charge feature, helps a lot.
Jacinta44:

So tell us wot urs can do.

This one can take long screenshots that is more than just a page, you only need to press a button and the screenshot will just keep going on and on

See below cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
dejiWEST:
I use the Phantom 6, if I say I should tell everything it could do, we will not leave here but I really love it for its quick charge feature, helps a lot.

Hi..you still rocking ya phone?
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by eki2000(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
femo122:

Lie is too much
The Phone should be Gionee M7, but i dont think he has such money.
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by dejiWEST: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Yesss, I want the Phantom 8 tho, buy for me?
Jacinta44:

Hi..you still rocking ya phone?
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by mikron(m): 2:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Jacinta44:

Just press the first button on the left hand side of the screen. You get the phone too? shocked
i use the camon cm
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Jacinta44(f): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2018
the phantom 8 is the perfect choice
Re: Some Things Things This Tecno Phone Can Do That Yours Can't Do by Creg7: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol.... It's actually cool..... Camon cx does this.... So as the spark series.... It's fun
Jacinta44:
So, you can just click the green icon on the screen and the phone will snap. Just noticed that you can tap anywhere in the screen once the green thing shows. Don't have to click that white button.

Also, when camera turned on, I accidentlly, use my hand to swipe the phone and lo, the cam changed from front to back.
Cool though. I'm jealous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Good London Fairly Used Phones For Sale: / How To Recover A Damaged SD Card / Android Apps That Offer Free Calls And Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.