Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Lawyers Sues Mercy Aigbe And Linda Ikeji 500million Naira Each For Defamation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawyers Sues Mercy Aigbe And Linda Ikeji 500million Naira Each For Defamation (791 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers Sues Mercy Aigbe And Linda Ikeji 500million Naira Each For Defamation by LifestyleTonite: 11:54am On May 19, 2017
In what could be best described as a drastic action against the defamation of character of its client Miss Opemititi Ajayi, Afolabi Fashanu & Co has wrote the duo of #MercyAigbe and #LindaIkeji over the alleged frivolous and malicious statements altered and published respectively by the duo. Recall that in an interview with Broadway tv Mercy Aigbe was quoted to have claimed her husband slept with Miss Opemititi, a statement which is unsubstantiated and allegedly fabricated. Linda Ikeji on her part had exclusively broke the news on her blog that Opemititi A.k.a queen stunner was responsible for Mercy Aigbe’s failed marriage, thereby dragging her name in the mud without any backing evidence; an act of crime as codified in the cyber crime laws of Nigeria. However, the compliants (Opemititi) lawyers have demanded a retraction and public apologies from both mercy aigbe and Linda ikeja in the media including their social platforms and also demanded a total sum of 500million naira each from the duo as damages. News Credit: Goldmynetv

http://wotzup.ng/lawyers-sues-mercy-aigbe-and-linda-ikeji-500million-naira-each-for-defamation/

Re: Lawyers Sues Mercy Aigbe And Linda Ikeji 500million Naira Each For Defamation by sunnysunny69(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2017
naija dey pay damages ?
Re: Lawyers Sues Mercy Aigbe And Linda Ikeji 500million Naira Each For Defamation by rosebuzz(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2017
Mercy did not mention her name in d interview.
Re: Lawyers Sues Mercy Aigbe And Linda Ikeji 500million Naira Each For Defamation by LifestyleTonite: 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
rosebuzz:
Mercy did not mention her name in d interview.
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Scott Disick And An Australian Model Enjoying A Topless Session. / Nigerian Basketball Player, Nneka Ogwumike Poses Completely Unclad / How Can I View Someone's Facebook If They Have Blocked Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.