Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Wahabism A Cancer In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wahabism A Cancer In Islam (3394 Views)

"I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahabism A Cancer In Islam by Elbinawi: 12:56pm On May 19, 2017
WAHABISM A CANCER IN ISLAM

By Abdulmumin Giwa

Wahhabism is a cancer indeed. It relieves one of tolerance and humanity and squeezes out every sense of objectivity and good reasoning in him. Those infested with its teachings ardour hatred and enmity and live with it as though it is a virtue. They can't condone or even tolerate any contrary ideas to theirs. They label other Muslims as infidels and celebrate tyrants that mass murder Muslims that don't share their ideas. This indeed is the official Islam of CIA and MOSSAD.

Imagine the level of stupidity of the Wahhabists, a Saudi Prince saying they will fight Imam Mahdi AS when he appears. All terrorists organizations in the world are offshoots of Wahhabism and are sponsored by them. Boko Haram, ISIS, DAESH, Al-Qaeda, Taliban and their likes were all founded and nurtured by Wahhabism.

Wahhabism is also founded by CIA and used to blackmail Islam, disunite Muslims and give the religion a bad image to also promote phobia against Muslims.

Those working to promote Wahabism include America, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Muslims must rise against this mischief that is daily spreading sorrow, tears and blood among world Muslims. Muslims must reject the cancer of Wahhabism in its entirety.

Re: Wahabism A Cancer In Islam by dalaman: 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
Islam is a cancer in and of it self.
Re: Wahabism A Cancer In Islam by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 19, 2017
Elbinawi:
WAHABISM A CANCER IN ISLAM

By Abdulmumin Giwa

........... This indeed is the official Islam of CIA and MOSSAD.

Wahhabism is also founded by CIA and used to blackmail Islam, disunite Muslims and give the religion a bad image to also promote phobia against Muslims.

The writer of this article is as daft as a brush. He started out by correctly identifying Wahabism as an intolerant fundamental offshoot of Islam. He then ruins his good work with wild claims of US and Israeli funding of Wahabism. I can only think this must be some kind of a "trial balloon"
Re: Wahabism A Cancer In Islam by MightySparrow: 2:39pm On May 19, 2017
Islam, their Islam.
Re: Wahabism A Cancer In Islam by ShiaMuslim: 6:02pm On May 19, 2017
Sarassin:

The writer of this article is as daft as a brush. He started out by correctly identifying Wahabism as an intolerant fundamental offshoot of Islam. He then ruins his good work with wild claims of US and Israeli funding of Wahabism. I can only think this must be some kind of a "trial balloon"

"Hillary Clinton Tells Truth About US Funding Of Saudi Wahhabis & Taliban"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZFREguPBXs

(1) (Reply)

Only If Adam Had Asked For Forgiveness! / I Haven't Received Injection In 51 Years, I Can Never Take Any Vaccine- Oyedepo / Images of God, Jesus, Angels And Satan In Various Books/Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.