Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World (1481 Views)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by sugarbelly: 1:40pm On May 19, 2017
He was dubbed the most handsome guy in the world on social media. These are more of his photos below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/more-photos-of-guy-social-media-dubbed.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by sugarbelly: 1:41pm On May 19, 2017
see fine eyes
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Ajewealth123(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2017
sugarbelly:
He was dubbed the most handsome guy in the world on social media. These are more of his photos below
social media must be crazy and mad? Is he more handsome than bro sikiru?

Choose wisely

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by lalanice(f): 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
Wow! he fine!!
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 19, 2017
I dey cum comment
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Smellymouth: 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
I fine pass this guy cheesy

If you don't believe me, argue with your phone ...

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 19, 2017
He's just there ni jooor

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by TrapHedges(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2017
How this guy take fine seff...he fine..but over rated

if you wannu see fine boys..height. Etc.. Go see ADAM LALLANA and EMRE CAN, boys wey gorgeus

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Lalas247(f): 1:59pm On May 19, 2017
Hmmmm see Serious Meat grin
Can give u belle with his eyes
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Oyindidi(f): 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmmm see Serious Meat grin
Can give u belle with his eyes

Kim is not online
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Lalas247(f): 2:01pm On May 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Kim is not online
Yes maybe reading or busy ..
Cant remember the email for this account if its working .. will get bk to u
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by AlexCk: 2:01pm On May 19, 2017
Giroud fine pass am, even Walcott.

Infact Leon balogun fine pass am

Honorable mention taye taiwo sef grin
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Oyindidi(f): 2:02pm On May 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes maybe reading or busy ..
Cant remember the email for this account if its working .. will get bk to u
send it through the mail we used last month
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2017
Not this guy again o. Mxm arh

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 19, 2017
He's cute! But definitely not the most handsome. Beauty or handsomeness is subjective,relative and dynamic. You can never tell who is most handsome or most beautiful. It's a fallacy to say someone is the most handsome!
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 19, 2017
He doesn't do it for me, particularly in the 2nd picture where he looks like a rastafari Ken doll.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by spencerlouis(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2017
TrapHedges:
How this guy take fine seff...he fine..but over rated

if you wannu see fine boys..height. Etc.. Go see ADAM LALLANA and EMRE CAN, boys wey gorgeus
you'll never walk alone brother!!!

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by VanNistelrooy24: 2:33pm On May 19, 2017
Where will you place this dude then?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by SexyNairalander: 3:05pm On May 19, 2017
Smellymouth:
I fine pass this guy cheesy

If you don't believe me, argue with your phone ...
I dey feel your dread lock jor

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by Smellymouth: 3:10pm On May 19, 2017
SexyNairalander:
I dey feel your dread lock jor

Walahi, my hairstylist too badt. . cheesy

It took her 5 hours to fix the dreads. .
Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by SexyNairalander: 3:13pm On May 19, 2017
Smellymouth:

Walahi, my hairstylist too badt. . cheesy

It took her 5 hours to fix the dreads. .

Re: More Photos Of The Guy Social Media Dubbed The Most Handsome Man In The World by koladebrainiac(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2017
whats his name sef

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos) / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On IG / Pre Wedding Shot Of CEO Of God's Mercy Vestmaker And His Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.