Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu (899 Views)

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win / Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu by myright: 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE THEY SAY...

I am saying all of this so that we Yorubas will know at the back of our minds that we are fast depleted educationally,d reasonwhy we must seriously look into the Free Education Mantra of our criminal sage.It was all a ruse and farce orchestrated and propagated with huge media propagandas to cover up the many criminal atrocities of Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo on our dear future as Yoruba sons and duaghters...

There are so many indicators that glaringly shows Yorubas can never be said to be the most educated in Nigeria.To me,i stand to be corrected that the great Igbo nation isnt far more educated at the present than the Yorubas who gloats in their lies,deceits and propagandas to ficticiously classify Yorubas with their media power as the most educated nation in the multinationals country of Nigeria.

We all know education to be the only indices that guarantees political and socio-economic freedom for any set of people.In Nigeria of today,apart from the fact that the Igbos has been dominating as the topmost in WAEC,NECO and JAMB consecutively for some years now,the Igbos as well as been doninating every other nation in the contraption called Nigeria in the area of our economy and other areas of livilihoods.

The Yorubas that were known for their economic prowess and grasp in Nigeria of those days has now been drastically pushed to the lowest eld behind the Igbos and the hausafualnis.We can check which nation was at the forefront of the Nigerian Banking business some 25 to 30 yrs back and which nation is there now on top.These are facts that should wake us up from our hypocritical slumber in Yoruba land.If we refuse to bulge then it is as easy as to say we are finished.

In technology,in commerce,in sports,in medicine,in spirited adventural exploits,the Igbos are our leading heroes that must be respected.These are not gain say,these are undisputable facts that can never be debated.Even in literature,there is a young wizkid that have been making the rave in the entire world that have surpassed and dusted our own over celebrated outdated and obsolete egocentric cultist who goofs at all time out of his sheer ego and arrogance,her name his Chinamanda Adiche.This girl name and presense alone can open any door in this whole wide world.She's from the Igbo extracts.

Another indices of knowing Yoruba nation is seriously awash in mass illiterate today is the depened culture of sectarianism in their political agitations and dispositions.It's only illiterate nation that is subject to sectarianism politically,the reason why we see Tinubu perpetrating such destructions on our future just as Awolowo did and we glibly still sings their praises.Without political power,no nation or a people can grow intellectually,ecucationally,technologically,societally,economically and independently of others.

One of the reason why i have always questioned the reason why majorities of Yorubas has defiantly refused to support the agitation and struggle of the Igbos in their patriotic bid to set the Southern Nigerian peoples free from the sharckles of slavery of the Hausafulanis is my bothering on our fast depleting education ability in Yoruba land.It's becoming too conspicous to bear as a patriotic educated Yoruba man.This unpatriotic trend in the Yorubas circle towards the course of the Igbos that Yorubas definitely will benefit from gives me great constirnations and disqueitness that always wanted me to knowing more.

In the Igbos,we have so many names that can open any door in the whole wide world because of their professional dexterities and aknowledgements around the world.I have many names that i can mention that every other sane and factual educated and informed Yoruba men and women can testify to,unless they wanna choose to be hypocritical as we are known for.

In Nigeria today,we see a Yoruba nation that have consistently eroded or stripped of it's respect,dignity and influence in the Nigerian Compass.The most fatal blow that dealt with our little respect left with us as Yorubas in this country is when a criminal called himself Yoruba leader,Tinubu,openly gave our food given to us as one of the pivoted stands that makes Nigeria stand to the Hausafulanis in a bid for his personal political recognition which ironically and eventually led to where we are today as a country of delusion and uncertainty.

I often ask myself this cogent question which desirously bothers on true education ability of the Yorubas nation,why has the Yorubas not supported their own freedom from the clushes of the Hausafulanis slavery,why have we chosen to die as slaves in the 21st century if truly we are educated as we boastly and ignorantly say?

I want Yorubas to see this as a wake up call to our glorious days when control real things in this country.The reason why we visibly going down the rail is because of our ficticiously classified education that is fast gone.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1682392512062877&id=100008764320269
Re: A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu by myright: 1:56pm On May 19, 2017
Hungerbad, ipobexposed, dayokanu, ileke_idi, omenkalives, ngeneukwuenu,
Re: A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu by HungerBAD: 1:59pm On May 19, 2017
Interesting.

But i disagree with you on most of your points.

Will write more after my appointment.

3 Likes

Re: A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu by myright: 2:03pm On May 19, 2017
This is the Yoruba version of Nnamdi KANU De Great. Saying the truth without fear
Re: A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

But i disagree with you on most of your points.

Will write more after my appointment.
If you believe a Yoruba wrote this, then you can as well belive that snow flakes can fall in Sokoto. I just went through the lowlifes FB page; filled with disparaging comment about Tinubu, calling Awolowo a corrupt criminal. The loafer even wrote that Donald Trump will actualise biafra. Lol. Which Yoruba will write that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu by ipobarecriminals: 2:27pm On May 19, 2017
sad
Re: A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu by limeta(f): 2:39pm On May 19, 2017
There is Muslim Yoruba and there is Christian Yoruba

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu by omenkaLives(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2017
lakhadimar:
If you believe a Yoruba wrote this, then you can as well belive that snow flakes can fall in Sokoto. I just went through the lowlifes FB page; filled with disparaging comment about Tinubu, calling Awolowo a corrupt criminal. The loafer even wrote that Donald Trump will actualise biafra. Lol. Which Yoruba will write that?
Something somewhere told me it isn't coming from a Yoruba man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: A Stitch In Time Saves Nine They Say- By Babatunde Disu by omenkaLives(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2017
limeta:
There is Muslim Yoruba and there is Christian Yoruba
The same way there are igbos and wawa igbos. The same way there are igbos and ipob. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [4th June, 2017]. / Facts Vs Fiction - GEJ Released / Oba Olateru Olagbegi Pays Osinbajo A Courtesy Visit At The State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.