Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man (1488 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by kelmine: 2:08pm On May 19, 2017
“Even at my age, I still go to Umkhosi woMhlanga (a ceremony for virgins),” said Thembisile at a social cohesion dialogue about virginity.

Thembisile Ntaka is a South African woman who’s already 52 years old and still a proud virgin.

The event was organised by eThekwini Municipality at Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban on Tuesday night.

“I began this journey when I was 14 years old. I get a lot of people criticising me for being a virgin and not having children. Some even tell me I will die a lonely woman. But that does not make me want to change my life.”

Thembisile said she has never slept with a man or even kissed one. She said she is one of the most respected women in Botha’s Hill.

“I’m the lastborn at home. My eight siblings got married and left me with my brother’s two children.”
She said when she was young she heard her brothers’ friends saying bad things about the girls they’d had s*x with.

“I decided then I didn’t want to be one of those girls,” she said.

Thembisile encouraged young ladies to stay virgins till marriage.

http://www.brivalix.com/meet-the-52-yeras-old-woman-who-claims-to-be-a-virgin-and-yet-to-kiss-a-man/
[img][/img]

Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Adeyeancah(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Dotwillis1(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2017
undecided

Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by ekensi01: 2:16pm On May 19, 2017
How many lives have you changed with it? mtchewww cool
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 19, 2017
RB007 meet ur future babe..she's a certified virgin juz like u grin
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:
RB007 meet ur future babe..she's a certified virgin juz like u grin

Certified virgin like "US" grin or aren't you a virgin anymore Júl wink
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by MhissBelva(f): 2:39pm On May 19, 2017
Upon all d virginity..she's still unmarried
Let her take it to heaven
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:

Certified virgin like "US" grin or aren't you a virgin anymore Júl wink
grin

Well, my virginity is different from ur "virginity" grin hahahahaah..u are kolomental...
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by SexyNairalander: 2:47pm On May 19, 2017
booked

am not even a fan of virgin sef
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Well, my virginity is different from ur "virginity" grin hahahahaah..u are kolomental...

$o we gat different forms of virginity? hahahahahahaah grin So explain your type of "virginity" to me grin
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:

$o we gat different forms of virginity? hahahahahahaah grin So explain your type of "virginity" to me grin

Yaaaaaz! There are 2 types of virginity...urs & mine...well, mine is too complicated to explain..while urz is very simple grin

So, shall i state urs? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Yaaaaaz! There are 2 types of virginity...urs & mine...well, mine is too complicated to explain..while urz is very simple grin

So, shall i state urs? cheesy grin cheesy grin

how bout we deal with the complicated one first gringrin ..since mine is simple grin
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by smardray(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2017
MrSinz do u ave anytin to say?..cos me i dont ave
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:

how bout we deal with the complicated one first gringrin ..since mine is simple grin

I will bore u with complicated explanations.. grin tongue

Since urs is simple..we can gist it like ur juz eating egg rolls grin grin cheesy
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I will bore u with complicated explanations.. grin tongue

Since urs is simple..we can gist it like ur juz eating egg rolls grin grin cheesy

i get excited with complicated explanationsgringrin

So tell me Júliewink)
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:

i get excited with complicated explanationsgringrin

So tell me Júliewink)

Baba...ur BAD. BADDESST. BADOOO grin
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Baba...ur BAD. BADDESST. BADOOO grin

Måmi__i can picture that pink bélat on the bed....in that dark cold room gringrin
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:

Måmi__i can picture that pink bélat on the bed....in that dark cold room gringrin

cry

Whoever taught u filipino slang words sha is crazy too juz like u... grin grin grin

Ooh now i get it, how many filipina gfs u got? I bet they all teach u some nastiness grin grin cheesy
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:

cry

Whoever taught u filipino slang words sha is crazy too juz like u... grin grin grin

Ooh now i get it, how many filipina gfs u got? I bet they all teach u some nastiness grin grin cheesy

Not nasty<<<ama Virgin>>>...Bélat "means a pink meat"gringrin...isn't it Júlgrin
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Headlesschicken(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2017
grin Her thing go done rust finish, cobweb fit dey dia too....
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:

Not nasty<<<ama Virgin>>>...Bélat "means a pink meat"gringrin...isn't it Júlgrin

Ayaaayaaay! Me no speak filipino. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i dey yarn pidgin wella baba.. grin grin grin

Abeeeg, show me ur virginity in za oza room grin grin
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ayaaayaaay! Me no speak filipino. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i dey yarn pidgin wella baba.. grin grin grin

Abeeeg, show me ur virginity in za oza room grin grin

hahahahahahaahgrin

i don't wanna disvirgin my **** yet grin

you wanna **** now? grin u so nasty!
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:

hahahahahahaahgrin

i don't wanna disvirgin my **** yet grin

you wanna **** now? grin u so nasty!
undecided

What are these stars for? I am not good in fill in the blanks game embarassed

But whenever u ready..the steamy oza oza room is open for u grin

Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

What are these stars for? I am not good in fill in the blanks game embarassed

But whenever u ready..the steamy oza oza room is open for u grin

i know ya not good at filling em blanks game..butgrin

Ur so good at putting sotöng tárugo to its best usegrin ..
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:

i know ya not good at filling em blanks game..butgrin

Ur so good at putting sotöng tárugo to its best usegrin ..

embarassed

How? When i am a super double certified virgin.. i never experienced this fritzi and alomo shot game sha...hahahhaah wink

Btw, dont forget the za oza room is still waiting ooo... tongue
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:

embarassed

How? When i am a super double certified virgin.. i never experienced this fritzi and alomo shot game sha...hahahhaah wink

Btw, dont forget the za oza room is still waiting ooo... tongue

Mrs Lie Mohammed Júl grin
na lie oh

you keep saying fritzi CANDY...you like it?grin

What's alomo game? ...on PS4? grin
Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
RB007:

Mrs Lie Mohammed Júl grin
na lie oh

you keep saying fritzi CANDY...you like it?grin

What's alomo game? ...on PS4? grin

Hahhahaha..well she liked it tho..the creamy chewy vanilla flava tat swirling all over mickey mouse grin grin grin hahahahaha...

So, ur not interested in za oza room? angry

Re: Meet The 52-yeras Old Woman Who Claims To Be A Virgin And Yet To Kiss A Man by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahaha..well she liked it tho..the creamy chewy vanilla flava tat swirling all over mickey mouse grin grin grin hahahahaha...

So, ur not interested in za oza room? angry

hahahahahahaah liked what,!? grin nasty!

who's she...# anyway i got a game at D court now

I'll see yö at the oza room tonight...

hope you won't be disvirgined before i get back...cos some sötong tárugo might be hungry grin

(1) (Reply)

Surrogacy Gone Wrong. / See Pics & Video Ghanian Girl Rashida Under Fire For Posting Her Private Part / I Love Her, But She Said She's Not Ready For A Relationship​.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.