Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" (32835 Views)

Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace / Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by dederocs(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2017
They are right, not good to post an actor's picture as your lord.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Reals(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2017
You dont know what you are saying, is better you keep shut
MediumStout:
Jesus is a Scam that has generated billions of dollars for churches worldwide. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by IMASTEX: 5:49pm On May 19, 2017
[sup][/sup]
PapiSmith:
They should argue about his failed career instead.

Person whey no fit differentiate between an actor's photo and that of the Lord's shey Na that person go fit organize him own career?
Lol.... grin
Na word you talk
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by femi4: 5:50pm On May 19, 2017
juntod:
Sick religious bigots will still argue this in ignorance... All churches must drop the pictures of Powell. He is not our Jesus
Catholic sef dey erect him statue
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by legendsilver(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd42:
Hehe. Nigerians will react to anything to forget their miseries and hardship.

After all the unnecessary argument they will still have to face the reality that:

Their vegetable is still lying on taxpayers money in london
Osinbajo is a conductor sorry coordinator
Nigeria is a zoo
You forgot to add this too
Ibo women walked semi unclad today without the mother of their mini gods.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Idimean(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

Person whey no fit differentiate between an actor's photo and that of the Lord's shey Na that person go fit organize him own career?

You are just trying to sound smart. You yourself u get job talk less of career. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by graciella(f): 5:54pm On May 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Jesus is a Scam that has generated billions of dollars for churches worldwide. Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.

Its like you are high on weed?
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by MediumStout(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2017
graciella:

Its like you are high on weed?

Yes the one i bought from your mumsi

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Naijaarchive(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2017
Ha... So Some adults believe the person they see on their Tv during Easter is the true Jesus? People And Stupidity enh... Did Any1 know how Jesus truly look like... All this pictures are just from movie nw....

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by musicwriter(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2017
Jesus Christ was a black man- according to the bible. See http://www.africason.com/2015/02/jesus-is-black-man-according-to-bible.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Dabiridamilare(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2017
well done ......... at least uve succeded in displaying ur stupidity again
MediumStout:
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:28pm On May 19, 2017
Naijaarchive:
Ha... So Some adults believe the person they see on their Tv during Easter is the true Jesus? People And Stupidity enh... Did Any1 know how Jesus truly look like... All this pictures are just from movie nw....

Before movies, there were paintings of Christ handed down many generations.
How about we look at it this way, The actors were made up to look like Jesus in the movies, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Rapahel1116: 6:35pm On May 19, 2017
Oga sir how u know say e brown ?......abi Israelites nd Jews no de get white again ?....wat I heard was ....the cloth Jesus used to clean his blood in his face was wat de used to determine how the actor would look like....BT me no know sha
TPAND:
Even the pope doesn't know the face of the true Jesus. Jesus is Jewish, he can't be has handsome as Powell. This is not blasphemy, it's true talk. Jesus is brown and not White. The gullible believe Jesus is white and fresh as a lily.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by NothingDoMe: 6:35pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd42:

After all the unnecessary argument they will still have to face the reality that:

Nigeria is a zoo
I am telling you! The stress is too much
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Omolecturer419(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2017
Your comment is the reason why jesus wept
PapiSmith:

cry
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 19, 2017
rugged man has always been stupider than stupid. The arrogant buffon has not changed a bit.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by sukkot: 6:47pm On May 19, 2017
his new name henceforth is rugged-brain
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by GreatEngineer(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Who ask you?
Is that what you were thought in school today?
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by kenrish2(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Rugged man dull sha
rugged man is not dull his followers are the ones dull
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2017
Babe, sincerely, i would like to know u better 4 this statement. Its a wise one. Pls send me a mail, deltabachelor@gmail.com. Tnx
megareal:
As far as I'm concerned, Jesus never looked anything like any of the photos that abound
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by anyebedgreat: 7:36pm On May 19, 2017
Mynd42:

Nigeria is a zoo
Well said. I understand your pains. If you can't take it anymore, try using the lagoon, or the Niger bridge at onitsha or the bridge at Makurdi.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Deafavoured(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2017
MediumStout:
this is the main reason why thunder fires people. I'm sure u ain't okay upstairs for saying my JESUS is a "scam"!!!
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Kcosmos: 8:08pm On May 19, 2017
oladipo322:
u wicked oooo
who Sabi u!who u be?he borrowed money to subscribe and he will be bragging......
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by kjhova(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2017
TPAND:
Even the pope doesn't know the face of the true Jesus. Jesus is Jewish, he can't be has handsome as Powell. This is not blasphemy, it's true talk. Jesus is brown and not White. The gullible believe Jesus is white and fresh as a lily.

what do you mean that a Jew can't be as handsome as a white person? Seriously?

Will you soon suggest that an African too cannot be prettier than a European??

Where is this thought coming from?
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Kcosmos: 8:13pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

I want direct my response to this big mouthed ebina
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by finnestdope(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2017
MediumStout:

shaaaarrraaapppp dia. Don't say what you dont know
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by oviejnr(m): 8:43pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

Baba u be savage wahalahi. U no go kill me grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by mickwizzy(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by kindredspirit(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2017
juntod:
Sick religious bigots will still argue this in ignorance... All churches must drop the pictures of Powell. He is not our Jesus

Actually, the picture of " Jesus" that some churches, mostly the Catholic, adopted as that of Jesus Christ is allegedly the face and image of a fellow known as CESARE BORGIA.

He was the Son of Pope Alexander VI. The Pope commissioned some artists to use his son's face to depict that of Jesus and, as head of the church, he decreed more or less that Borgia's face and image be made the face of Jesus in all the Catholic Churches in ancient Christendom. It is as is till this day.

Google for more information about this fellow.
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by Awoo88: 9:02pm On May 19, 2017
MediumStout:
Most you be this stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) / Williams Uchemba And Wife Dancing At Their Wedding As He Sprays Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.