Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" (32836 Views)

Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace / Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by oluwadubem: 10:12pm On May 20, 2017
hahn:

Game on

When do we start? smiley

owk,if only you can come east I would have like us to visit the shrine called "arusi okija",what I want you to perform there is for you to go and thief the chief priest goat,just like I said after two years if nothing happen to you,i will give deaF ears to anything called deity all ova mylife......

so when are you coming...?
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by hahn(m): 10:25pm On May 20, 2017
oluwadubem:

owk,if only you can come east I would have like us to visit the shrine called "arusi okija",what I want you to perform there is for you to go and thief the chief priest goat,just like I said after two years if nothing happen to you,i will give deaF ears to anything called deity all ova mylife......

so when are you coming...?

Lol. I am not a thief

Mind you I am not afraid of the preist, I am afraid of the law

Why will someone like you who believes in a god even advice me to do something stupid like that?

Lol. Bro you are a clown
cheesy grin
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by oluwadubem: 10:37pm On May 20, 2017
hahn:

Lol. I am not a thief

Mind you I am not afraid of the preist, I am afraid of the law

Why will someone like you who believes in a god even advice me to do something stupid like that?

Lol. Bro you are a clown
cheesy grin

lol,i think atheist niggaz is not bliving in any deity,there is no how a real chief priest can do anybody harm without you to cause him nightmare,the reason why I bring out that task if for you to do the chief priest what will pain him so that when he start to consult the 7gods from different rivers/forest he will never miss a point.....if you can do mytask let us keep our fate to us an save our energy......

#peace#
Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by hahn(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2017
oluwadubem:

lol,i think atheist niggaz is not bliving in any deity,there is no how a real chief priest can do anybody harm without you to cause him nightmare,the reason why I bring out that task if for you to do the chief priest what will pain him so that when he start to consult the 7gods from different rivers/forest he will never miss a point.....if you can do mytask let us keep our fate to us an save our energy.....

#peace#

I have a challenge for you

Go and tell the priet to give you a concoction that will help your spelling, sentence structure and punctuation

If you can come on nairaland and write a 400 word article without mistakes I will believe your god is real

In the mean time everything you have said belongs in the ....

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" by oluwadubem: 11:32pm On May 20, 2017
hahn:

I have a challenge for you

Go and tell the priet to give you a concoction that will help your spelling, sentence structure and punctuation

If you can come on nairaland and write a 400 word article without mistakes I will believe your god is real

In the mean time everything you have said belongs in the ....

lol,you have turn it to another stuff,"beefing" doh me I gat no time for that,is better I move over linda ikeji or BBC news keeping myself company than exchanging words with intelligent daft like you,the reason why I put the word "daft" is you claim that you are the lexicon yourself,why not go over unizik or unilag to teach english,dont you think you are wasting your talent here on Nairaland just to form Nairaland celebrity,I called you a daft bcuz upon all your knowing English you are not yet the youngest millionaire in your village talk more of nigeria,if you like create a thread that contain 5000worlds with escalated grammars,seun osewa can't ever know that niggaz like you exist here,please am in phone room educating myself in stuff I don't know b4,if you are that boredom why not join me ova there and teach Yourself stuffs that can help you in future rather than "beefing" or in other hand you can switch urself to linda ikeji and keep yourself company reading articles,or you can pm me lets reason about the stuff that can pay us 30b in our account(s) rather wasting our energy in stuffs that can't add any atom value our life(s),plz if you don't have any reasonable stuffs to say let us save our energy,is that a hard task to keep...?

#peace#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / I Go Dye Built A Hover Craft Ship (Throwback Photo) / Williams Uchemba And Wife Dancing At Their Wedding As He Sprays Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.