Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Please Tell Me The Title Of This Song, I Need It Badly - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Tell Me The Title Of This Song, I Need It Badly (676 Views)

Gospel Song: I Am By Mercy Chinwo / Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me The Title Of This Song, I Need It Badly by superiorinferno(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2017
So I was watching one movie (titled) bazuzu kingdom, there's this song they sang there ... I really loved it. I've searched for the name to know avail. Below is the lyrics. And help me with the title.

The sun will shine again,its been a gloomy day,
I pray my worries to pass away,the birds will come to play,
Oh,love you bring me pain,oh love is this your game?
Why did you make me to love in vain?why did you cause me shame?
True love will never fail,distance cannot prevail
Oh love enough i have to bathe in
My love is here to stay......
Oh ye God,listen to my voice
Is it wrong for me to be in love
I have my true love
Nothing can come between and keep us apart
Trouble within the land,woes of broken hearts,
How come so many are meant to die,and make the weak to cry
Oh love is not by force,with love you cannot rush,
Destiny in you I put my trust,yield into the storm.
Re: Please Tell Me The Title Of This Song, I Need It Badly by bewacharlie(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
since you know the lyrics, y not sing your own version?
Re: Please Tell Me The Title Of This Song, I Need It Badly by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 19, 2017
bewacharlie:
Lol grin
Re: Please Tell Me The Title Of This Song, I Need It Badly by superiorinferno(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2017
bewacharlie:

You know dey help matter

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Arrives Kenyatta International Airport Like A Demi God / Wizkid – Medicine (audio) / Greatest Of All Time Music Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.