Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army (37448 Views)

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by RichYoungNigga: 10:09am On May 20, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Firstly the riot was in 1929
Secondly, Where u born by then?

The Aba women riot was targeted against Warrant chiefs, for marginalizing women in Government.

It was not targeted at any Amala or Zoo people as you call it..

Lastly, I'm Igbo, full bloodied

You're igbo ?? I'm not sure

Igbo is a language, ibo is a tribe

What did you say you were ?? Igbo ??

Igwe must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by PointZerom: 10:10am On May 20, 2017
Mcowubaba:

The Aba women riot was targeted against Warrant chiefs, for marginalizing women in Government.

Even if the riot wasn't targeted at them, these women tried in stopping what would have spread all over the country as at that time. They resisted the idea of forcing them to pay tax.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:11am On May 20, 2017
grin grin grin the zoo government in nowadays IPOB activities....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Nobody: 10:12am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I will never forget the Aba women riot in [b]1964

The zoo and their Amala eating friends had so many casualties[/b]
1921 when afonjas were still defecating inside bush in ibadan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Ishilove: 10:12am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I will never forget the Aba women riot in 1964

The zoo and their Amala eating friends had so many casualties
1964?

Casualties? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by doublewisdom: 10:13am On May 20, 2017
What a tribe of warriors! Wow! Much respect to the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Ishilove: 10:15am On May 20, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Rather than getting themselves educated and using the google as a tool of enlightenment, they'd rather come online to display their primitive tribalism, proud ignorance and fierce anti-intellectualism.

Hopeless generation.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Mcowubaba: 10:17am On May 20, 2017
PointZerom:

Even if the riot wasn't targeted at them, these women tried in stopping what would have spread all over the country as at that time. They resisted the idea of forcing them to pay tax.
I'm not speaking against the women Bro, I'm just correcting RichYoungNigga's assertion
Those women are very great and are legends.

RichYoungNigga:

Igwe must hear this

I had to tell you my tribe which is Igbo, so you'll know I'm talking objectively, I didn't want you to start labeling me Afonja this, Afonja that, unity begger etc...
And it's Igbo tribe not Ibo
When will you learn, there is nothing like Ibo undecided

SupremeCourt:

You are trully an Igbo Fool blooded
Why the insult, if I report you, you can get an ban, can't someone air his own opinion without being insulted and ridiculed, now I'm seeing what people use to say about some of you Igbos, very hostile and aggressive, you're already calling me Fool, for what exactly undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by kingthreatz: 10:18am On May 20, 2017
xynerise:

Where is your own mother?

Definitely not among the dirt where your mother resides.
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by SeniorArchitect: 10:20am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Igwe must hear this

Oga there is nothing like Ibo. When will you guys stop this?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Nobody: 10:21am On May 20, 2017
This is bullshit..... Madness Of the highest order.... What's reasonable about marketing the divisive treason filled pictures on a Nairaland owned by a Yoruba guy... Though his attitude no doubts reeks of ineptitude and shallow decisive complex.... He should hve restricted these unnecessary tirade to the politics section... Or better still the ibos he collect money from that paste Biafra news on this kind of website should simply be urged to go meet there kins woman.. Bellanaija to take up there cause..... Seun íts clear to me now that you re nothing but a sell out... Ur website is now a channel used by the biafrans to market there wares... How stupid u re I can't fathom...
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by klax(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2017
nNEOo:
why are they ( ooz sorry grin zoo)so scared of any little gathering hERE n thERE,

WEAK ASS ZOO SOLDIERS THREATENING UNARMED WOMEN

Mr man stop taking govt intervention as a fear or weakness Nigeria can no longer sit back to witness another blood bath uprising. Mind you this was how boko haram were not taken seriously and it became what it's today.

This country is struggling with a lot of unexpected issues at the moment so they can not sit, fold their hands and watch another disaster breakout again. So saying weak ass army that statement is understatement if same weak ass0 can put their lives on battle front to decimated dreaded boko haram to this extent Mr man they are not weak get that fact.

I have said this so many time my people never learn from history last civil war over a million souls were lost and again still pulling the rope of another tsunami and when the explosion comes my people will start blaming the SW who seats on their right now and minding their business. You can not by means of aggression get what you people want without no heads roles in blood bath.

We have lost our place in Nigeria scheme if things by our own error and never learn attitude. The most anannying thing that boils up me up till today as per my people is the Hausa/Fulani that are our worst enemy my people are so afraid if them that they can not challenge them face to face rather they will face SW this is so annoying.

Another things that piss me off most a average igbo man is a hater so hate his fellow country men with passion and when you ask why no better answer only blablabla, then tell Okorocha , the entire imo state, Ngige, Nnamani etc to vacate apc with immediate effect Mba. Let all igbo pack all their belongings and vacate every other part of Nigeria to show seriousness of their agitation, Mba no no not possible then what the hell does you my people want

I know I have annoying them soon they will call me Afonja because to them anyone who refused to buy their hate ideas is Afonja or Malham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Nobody: 10:21am On May 20, 2017
come on!!!! this is from igbere tv. take them serious at your own peril
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by xynerise: 10:22am On May 20, 2017
kingthreatz:

Definitely not among the dirt where your mother resides.

Be proud and say where she is.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by RichYoungNigga: 10:25am On May 20, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I had to tell you my tribe which is gbo, so you'll know I'm talking objectively, I didn't want you to start labeling me Afonja this, Afonja that, unity begger etc...
And it's Igbo tribe not Ibo

Bro
Shame on you

You don't even know your tribe

There's no tribe called igbo

I feel dumb correcting someone who says he's ibo

How much are you willing to bet ?? Igbo is not a tribe for fucck sake, ibo is a tribe

Goddam it

I'm igbo boy and i speak igbo language, how does this sound ??

You're a complete fucck boy, you don't even know your tribe ?? Shame on you
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by KemjikaEme: 10:25am On May 20, 2017
These elderly women in the picture witnessed the Biafran/Nigerian civil war and its attendant consequences. They are not just village women,they are survivors that understand the right to peaceful protest and gathering.
It's a pity the Nigerian govt and army choose to disgrace theirselves by harassing unarmed women. It's high time they begin to respect the power and place of womanhood in any modern society because these helpless women will do anything to get the world to listen to them.
Stop the infridgment of human and women's rights!
A big salute to all the Igbo women that have fought and still fighting.

See the Aba women's riot of 1929!
When igbo women remember you case eh!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by adadike281(f): 10:26am On May 20, 2017
gberra:
dafuq?.. Dahomey paid tribute to Oyo empire. As a matter of fact the Egba warriors beat them into smithereens. You see all these potopoto girls with no sense of history

Igbos are Stupid cry
ignored

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by SeniorArchitect: 10:26am On May 20, 2017
[s]
klax:

Mr man stop taking govt intervention as a fear or weakness Nigeria can no longer sit back to witness another blood bath uprising. Mind you this was how boko haram were not taken seriously and it became what it's today.

This country is struggling with a lot of unexpected issues at the moment so they can not sit, fold their hands and watch another disaster breakout again. So saying weak ass army that statement is understatement if same weak ass0 can put their lives on battle front to decimated dreaded boko haram to this extent Mr man they are not weak get that fact.

I have said this so many time my people never learn from history last civil war over a million souls were lost and again still pulling the rope of another tsunami and when the explosion comes my people will start blaming the SW who seats on their right now and minding their business. You can not by means of aggression get what you people want without no heads roles in blood bath.

We have lost our place in Nigeria scheme if things by our own error and never learn attitude. The most anannying thing that boils up me up till today as per my people is the Hausa/Fulani that are our worst enemy my people are so afraid if them that they can not challenge them face to face rather they will face SW this is so annoying.

Another things that piss me off most a average igbo man is a hater so hate his fellow country men with passion and when you ask why no better answer only blablabla, then tell Okorocha , the entire imo state, Ngige, Nnamani etc to vacate apc with immediate effect Mba. Let all igbo pack all their belongings and vacate every other part of Nigeria to show seriousness of their agitation, Mba no no not possible then what the hell does you my people want

I know I have annoying them soon they will call me Afonja because to them anyone who refused to buy their hate ideas is Afonja or Malham.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Edum13656: 10:27am On May 20, 2017
Mynd42:
You mean this one?
u forgot to mention that he has rotten teeth.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by kingthreatz: 10:29am On May 20, 2017
xynerise:

Be proud and say where she is.

She's better every woman in your family who want to suckon Nnamdi Kanu's penis. Stinking ipob
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by xynerise: 10:30am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Bro
Shame on you

You don't even know your tribe

There's no tribe called igbo

I feel dumb correcting someone who says he's ibo

How much are you willing to bet ?? Igbo is not a tribe for fucck sake, ibo is a tribe

Goddam it

I'm igbo boy and i speak igbo language, how does this sound ??

You're a complete fucck boy, you don't even know your tribe ?? Shame on you

Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by kingthreatz: 10:31am On May 20, 2017
PointZerom:

See your village women here, aren't they beautiful?.

Im not from Ekiti, maybe your stripper female family members are
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by xynerise: 10:31am On May 20, 2017
kingthreatz:

She's better every woman in your family who want to suckon Nnamdi Kanu's penis. Stinking ipob

You keep dodging the simple question with an insult. See how low your IQ is?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by gberra: 10:32am On May 20, 2017
adadike281:
ignored
why are Igbos so blessed with senselessness?

If you're asked to choose between a brain and a G-string, you will definitely choose a G-string shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by RichYoungNigga: 10:32am On May 20, 2017
xynerise:

Where are you from?

Anambra state

Why do you ask
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Alariwo2: 10:32am On May 20, 2017
If only they would beg their Yoruba masters for help from their predicaments..

They are doing a great job keeping abok.is in check for next Yoruba presidency.
They should not stop for anything
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Davidchitah(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2017
Mynd42:
IPOB women leader Mrs Ngozi (or whatever is her name) is greater than Awolowo

Ngozi is greater than buratai and his gang of cowards who piss on themselves when they see Boko Haram.

Ngozi is greater than Tinubu

Ngozi is greater than Abiola

Ngozi is greater than vegetable

I'd rather castrate my dick and drink ratak like Awolowo than not marry an Igbo woman.

God bless Igbo women.

You just picked the whole statement from my innermost. When brevity marries Intelligence, the product is IGBO RACE

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Samkeniyy(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2017
All this Ibo women. At the sight of AK-47, All of them will scatter. :- undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by xynerise: 10:33am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Anambra state

Why do you ask

Someone who speaks Efik is from what tribe?

Search "IGBO people" on Wikipedia and you will obviously see where "Ibo" was said to be an error.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by kingthreatz: 10:33am On May 20, 2017
xynerise:

You keep dodging the simple question with an insult. See how low your IQ is?

Lol ok lets do it like this. I tell you where my mother is. If you post the picture of your dullard mother here
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by adadike281(f): 10:34am On May 20, 2017
gberra:
why are Igbos so blessed with senselessness?

If you're asked to choose between a brain and a G-string, you will definitely choose a G-string shocked
ignored

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna / Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead / Abdullahi Adamu Emerges APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.