Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army (37438 Views)

Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) / BREAKING!!! Nigeria Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Unciad At Conference(photos) / BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by xynerise: 11:07am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Kedu ihe akuziri gi gbasara otu esi nwete "ibo"

Mcowubaba:

hmmm, so much insults... For what exactly undecided
You can get a ban if I report you, but no, let me educate you further...

You already opined that Aba women's riot was in 1964, that already shows your level of exposure and knowledge.

Ibo and Igbo are actually the same thing, foreigners call Us "ibo" due to the difficulty in pronouncing "gb" sound that's "Igbo", so the shorten it to Ibo. Which has less vowel and consonant sounds..

If you have lived abroad, especially in Europe, anytime you tell someone you're from the Igbo tribe, the person will say you mean "Ibo" tribe..

It is mostly non-Igbo speakers that call us Ibo, no Igbo speaker or person calls it as "ibo"

It is IGBO not Ibo...
I'm Igbo not Ibo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by DrGoodman: 11:08am On May 20, 2017
Abagworo:

Nothing like that occurred. It's a 3 day conference with 2nd day already earmarked for the naked parade which mischief makers added salt and pepper of soldiers. Tell them to produce photos of the soldiers.

Ikwerre imbe.cile. welcome grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by RichYoungNigga: 11:14am On May 20, 2017
xynerise:

Instead of replying my question i asked in Igbo language, he went ghost mode

#Fraud
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by xynerise: 11:15am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Instead of replying my question i asked in Igbo language, he went ghost mode

#Fraud

So you expect me to type all those in Igbo Language? undecided

You want to argue my tribe again? undecided
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by RichYoungNigga: 11:22am On May 20, 2017
xynerise:

So you expect me to type all those in Igbo Language? undecided

You want to argue my tribe again? undecided

Achoro m ima ihe akuziri gi gbasara otu esi nwete "in"
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by blackaxe78: 11:35am On May 20, 2017
Hungry women
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Etetejake(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

oh my brother. grin that is igberetv don't take them serious

And sorry to say this, you have to take them serious bkx that is my village.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
these biafra thing has gone beyond jokes o! shocked maybe it's time i join them too. biafra is becoming a sure thing rather.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Krisddon: 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
Reminds me of Aba women riot of 1929. Bold n strong women.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by nwaagulu(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
nkwuocha:

Even tinubu is yet to challenge his masters concerning the bias persecution of his kinsmen who fought the northern islamists in ile ife. Yet, biafran women are bold enough to take off all shame and fight for their rights!! Wonderful!
true talk bro...we are bold and fearless...not like chicken hearted afrojas and there northan counterpart

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by nkwuocha: 12:27pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
This is what igbo women are known for, not like the other coward tribe where you hear lamentations like

"e kpa mi ooo "
"eyyyeeeeee, soldier oti kpa mi oooo ".Even their husbands will abandon them to their fate and run away.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by chubbygal(f): 12:27pm On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I will never forget the Aba women riot in 1964

The zoo and their Amala eating friends had so many casualties
64 ? Abi 1928 correct me abeg
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by chubbygal(f): 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

1929 Nov to Dec . and not1964 gerrit
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by nkwuocha: 12:30pm On May 20, 2017
nwaagulu:

true talk bro...we are bold and fearless...not like chicken hearted afrojas and there northan counterpart

Lol. Even the sound of 'knock out' scare the shiite outta them. The only bravery I see in them is to dig up dead bones from cemetery. I can't do that shitte and not have nightmares for years. For that area, they are no cowards, except dead people don't fight back. grin
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by DrGoodman: 12:32pm On May 20, 2017
nkwuocha:

Lol. Even the sound of 'knock out' scare the shiite outta them. The only bravery I see in them is to dig up dead bones from cemetery. I can't do that shitte and not have nightmares for years. For that area, they are no cowards, except dead people don't fight back. grin

Their bravery is in cutting human spare parts and reselling them for ritual use, I no call anybody name o grin
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by nkwuocha: 12:38pm On May 20, 2017
DrGoodman:

Their bravery is in cutting human spare parts and reselling them for ritual use, I no call anybody name o grin

Any "brave" person that tries trekking at night around some areas like ikorodu will just end up in 50 naira nylon bags. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by ejimoney(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2017
AmadiAba:
HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafra Women's Conference Continues After Encounter with Nig Army (Photos)

After the bitter encounter with Nigerian Army, the Biafra women's conference has continued in Abiriba

http://igberetvnews.com/410437
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Kemperor: 1:04pm On May 20, 2017
kingzizzy:
Can someone tell us exactly what happend? The Army moved in and beat them up or what?

The army came to play with them
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Kemperor: 1:05pm On May 20, 2017
Take it to the grass root...
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Afonjafucker(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2017
My people. we will surely meet freedom at the land of the rising sun
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by nNEOo(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2017
klax:

Mr man stop taking govt intervention as a fear or weakness Nigeria can no longer sit back to witness another blood bath uprising. Mind you this was how boko haram were not taken seriously and it became what it's today.

This country is struggling with a lot of unexpected issues at the moment so they can not sit, fold their hands and watch another disaster breakout again. So saying weak ass army that statement is understatement if same weak ass0 can put their lives on battle front to decimated dreaded boko haram to this extent Mr man they are not weak get that fact.

I have said this so many time my people never learn from history last civil war over a million souls were lost and again still pulling the rope of another tsunami and when the explosion comes my people will start blaming the SW who seats on their right now and minding their business. You can not by means of aggression get what you people want without no heads roles in blood bath.

We have lost our place in Nigeria scheme if things by our own error and never learn attitude. The most anannying thing that boils up me up till today as per my people is the Hausa/Fulani that are our worst enemy my people are so afraid if them that they can not challenge them face to face rather they will face SW this is so annoying.

Another things that piss me off most a average igbo man is a hater so hate his fellow country men with passion and when you ask why no better answer only blablabla, then tell Okorocha , the entire imo state, Ngige, Nnamani etc to vacate apc with immediate effect Mba. Let all igbo pack all their belongings and vacate every other part of Nigeria to show seriousness of their agitation, Mba no no not possible then what the hell does you my people want

I know I have annoying them soon they will call me Afonja because to them anyone who refused to buy their hate ideas is Afonja or Malham.

the said the want OUT what's the fuse.....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by HeGeMon(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2017
On propaganda abi?
Brugge:
Igbo women strong sha!
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Rexnegro(m): 2:10pm On May 20, 2017
make they allow these people go ehn...left to me make we all go our separate ways...the experiment called Nigeria isn't working at all.
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Donbiggi: 2:37pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=BrokenTV post=56687377] But they should take you serious Abi [/quotelol
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by femolii: 3:00pm On May 20, 2017
Nothing like biafra their are just playing with pcs of rags with colours. their cup will soon full Osus women.
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by Unclebrutus: 3:12pm On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

1929 not 1964
Re: Biafra: Women's Conference Continues In Abiriba After Bitter Encounter With Army by MarieSucre(f): 3:38pm On May 20, 2017
Mynd42:
IPOB women leader Mrs Ngozi (or whatever is her name) is greater than Awolowo

Ngozi is greater than buratai and his gang of cowards who piss on themselves when they see Boko Haram.

Ngozi is greater than Tinubu

Ngozi is greater than Abiola

Ngozi is greater than vegetable

I'd rather castrate my dick and drink ratak like Awolowo than not marry an Igbo woman.

God bless Igbo women.

I'm not Ipob and but I want to know why do you sound so bitter, why do you sound so pained? Why are you taking it personally?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Sunday Igboho Meets Legal Team In Cotonou, Benin Republic (Photos) / List Of 13 States Owing Teachers' Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.