Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) (58612 Views)

Kwara Govt Starts Rehabilitating Moro Bridge After Public Outcry / Interior: Aregbesola Begins Tour, Visits NCS, Fire Service (photos) / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by mployer(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

So there's security.
Presence of security shows the place isn't naturally safe.
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by nonsobaba: 6:24pm On May 20, 2017
Peter Obi is a hypocrite and a fraud. If he transformed Anambra into eldorado like his media aides are propagating, why is he not living in Anambra?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:27pm On May 20, 2017
mployer:
Presence of security shows the place isn't naturally safe.
You mean like the Buckingham palace?
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by mployer(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

You mean like the Buckingham palace?

Yes. Buckingham palace isnt naturally safe.

Same with Aso rock.
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2017
What I can see in this picture is a man carefully walking and thinking how he will emerge the APC presidential candidate in 2019. After a visit to Ota, another to his Ikoy's neighbour, with an outstanding performance as Anambra Governor, he's undoubtedly the best presidential material from SE. He's doesn't need to stay in the East, he's reaching out to different powerboats an ideal that many SE politicians have ignored for long.
If power must shift to SE, we need the like of Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2017
What I can see in this picture is a man carefully walking and thinking how he will emerge the APC presidential candidate in 2019. After a visit to Ota, another to his Ikoy's neighbour, with an outstanding performance as Anambra Governor, he's undoubtedly the best presidential material from SE. He doesn't need to stay in the East, he's reaching out to different powerboats an ideal that many SE politicians have ignored for long.
If power must shift to SE, we need the like of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 5:37am On May 21, 2017
Amarabae:
focus on osibanjo vs the northern cabals, instead of wasting ur time thinking about Igbo politicians.

Okay, ive been asking to see you but you were dodging and playing hide and seek with me. You are beautiful. So why has it taken this long to show yourself to me?

You need to come to my side and join me in defending Yoruba cause, stop antagonising me. grin
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2017
No big deal! He's jobless that's all. Let him account for the mall he built in Abuja with Anambra's money. Mctheew!!! Forming humble.
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by Splashme: 12:21pm On May 21, 2017
Amarabae:
focus on osibanjo vs the northern cabals, instead of wasting ur time thinking about Igbo politicians.
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by Cultnews: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by Subsea101: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
God abeg oo, make nothing happen to this man oo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
brainpulse:
And he bought just a flat worth 250 million naira. Ruled his state for 8 years yet couldnt leave there. Trekking home in Ikoyi and his state men rotten in the village. This is how the Ibos have been fooled from generation to generation by their corruptible leaders.

Surely Obi is greater than Ojuku, Nnamdi cownu, Asikiwere.

Surely, Tinubu is greater than Agwolowo, Agwintola and Igbogo
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Obi should be careful, Emilokan fit repeat funsho William part 2.

The old cargo is desperate to achieve his lifetime ambition
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by Manofsteel2013(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Chai
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by Manofsteel2013(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2022
What?
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by Manofsteel2013(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2022
Akurakunpe
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by Achilles881: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
dadebayo1:
He decided to take a walk cos of the traffic.. His car is right behind and trust me you have plain clothe security guys around.... All nah paparazi...

cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 6:15am On May 28, 2023
I thought some ppl said the man no get house for lekki, lolz liar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) / Nigeria Picks Kogi, Akwa Ibom For Nuclear Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.