Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student (38446 Views)

LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by AustineCJ: 9:35pm On May 19, 2017
Name checkers make una run come oooo.....
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by iluvpomo(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2017
realestniggah:
well look like it time to break her innocent heart
me and my mummy are both coming to her house like
chai chai ... bad boy grin... I'm going to report you to your mummy
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by nduboss(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2017
It wont go well with fellows .they b like

Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by Fohlah(f): 9:38pm On May 19, 2017
efiko

congrats
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by birmingham04: 9:44pm On May 19, 2017
alegbeleye:
Congrats dear. Those with low grade won't like this.
I disagreed with u . You rather say our politician will not be happy about this girl cos their children are uselesse.
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 19, 2017
Afonjas how far...

NCAN..

we position.
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by omsal84(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2017
That's just the standard! Igbos are talented and are ahead of others naturally.
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by TheVictorious(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2017
Congratulations to her!

1 Like

Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by Sammy07: 10:25pm On May 19, 2017
Oops it isn't the west sha,,

Co's we know it's the west that is known for this

well the count is

west - 27 east - 2

Co's we know them to be developers

1 Like

Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by Nigeriadondie: 10:58pm On May 19, 2017
Afonjas where una dey? Na this kind news when afonjas hear them go run turn away their face in shame and jealousy. Name Checkers Association of Afonja NCAA una must check the name

1 Like

Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by piusadamawa(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2017
Up up aun .....Aun d road to success ... Swallow it or chew it
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by balladin: 11:41pm On May 19, 2017
Slay queen
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by piusadamawa(m): 11:43pm On May 19, 2017
iluvpomo:
Please how much is the annual tuition fees for this school make I calculate how I go fit organize for my pikins? grin
. Atleast wit feeding fee,accomadation fee d least wil cost u 2 million ...after every three months (semester) nd u can run summer ...if u wnt to graduate within 3yrs

1 Like

Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by ThisTrend(f): 12:03am On May 20, 2017
Hehehe... Female now lead the class this days. Wondering what guys are doing in school... Smh.

I will never allow this during my own set...
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by ddjay: 12:11am On May 20, 2017
ladyF:
Good for her. NLProblemChild can take a cue from this hopefully grin

Anyway, contact me for your CNY payments.

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
how is fani kayode
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by Nyceguy92: 4:51am On May 20, 2017
I think the moderators should ban copy-and-paste threads here.
I mean stories featured elsewhere that people lift onto Nairaland without their intellectual input.
It is simply plagiarism.

I had to go through this post thrice to convince myself that a vital information was missing here.
How can one write about a graduate of distinction, or any graduate for that matter, without mentioning his/her course of study?
Even the primary source was silent on this info.

If one tells you a mutual friend bought a car, the natural next question would be what kind or make of car.
Everybody must not post something. Read others until you have something meaningful to post.

1 Like

Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by iluvpomo(m): 6:12am On May 20, 2017
piusadamawa:
. Atleast wit feeding fee,accomadation fee d least wil cost u 2 million ...after every three months (semester) nd u can run summer ...if u wnt to graduate within 3yrs
OK - thanks. Still cheaper then sending abroad.
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2017
Afonjas will be shading crocodile tears right now. they won't just like this.
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by dabossman(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2017
obainojazz:
Wow...... Igbo amaka..
congrats to her.

she is greater than awolowo and tinubu

You guys never get tired of your tribal bigotry. This brilliant young girl was sponsored through her education by the Shehu Musa Yar Adua Foundation. She attended a university founded by Atiku Abubakar. She speaks English, Igbo and now, Hausa. You are here talking funny.
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by otokx(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2017
True federalism at work, a united Nigeria where every man is equal can achieve so much.
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by starmehigh: 8:35am On May 20, 2017
noziz:
must female best graduating students be ugly!
Bro fine girls got too much attention that will distract them from studies when they're tender... If she was a slay queen she would've been on instagram posting pictures and converting herself into all kinds of animals
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by NLProblemChild(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2017
ladyF:
Good for her. NLProblemChild can take a cue from this hopefully grin

Anyway, contact me for your CNY payments.

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
i don't av tym to read all this long post.. Can u summarized it for me?
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by ladyF(f): 11:23am On May 20, 2017
NLProblemChild:
i don't av tym to read all this long post.. Can u summarized it for me?

lol... just wait... I dey come.
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by NLProblemChild(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2017
ladyF:

lol... just wait... I dey come.
thanks but if it's a touching story. Don't bother coz no touching story wey we never hear finish o..
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 20, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Iffa hear

STC
Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 20, 2017
iluvpomo:
OK - thanks. Still cheaper then sending abroad.
[b][/b]lol

1 Like

Re: Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 20, 2017
Best graduatin student

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otusha Faith Agbo Graduates With First Class In Mathematics From UK University / JAMB 2016 Should Not Be Scrapped Or Remarked - See Why! / Madonna University Increases Her Tuition Fees - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.