Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

If You Had Only A Week Left To Live, How Would You Spend It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had Only A Week Left To Live, How Would You Spend It? (477 Views)

N33,000 Is Your First-fruit, Don’t Spend It – Prophet Tells Corp Members / How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? / Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had Only A Week Left To Live, How Would You Spend It? by phensbassey: 8:11pm On May 19, 2017
for me, I won't lie and say am spending with my family and friends, ill definitely go sky diving, scuba diving, I'd do crazy things I cant mention..
Re: If You Had Only A Week Left To Live, How Would You Spend It? by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2017
Give all I have
Re: If You Had Only A Week Left To Live, How Would You Spend It? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 19, 2017
Re: If You Had Only A Week Left To Live, How Would You Spend It? by Deicide: 9:17pm On May 19, 2017
Baddchristy:
I will definitely have sex because I must try it before kicking the bucket
Skydiving, watch a live orchestra
Meet T and make him promise to be at the burial thing

skydiving for 9ja shocked
Re: If You Had Only A Week Left To Live, How Would You Spend It? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 19, 2017
Deicide:

skydiving for 9ja shocked
I know it's not possible but it is something I would love to try but since I am not not dieing anytime soon so it has to wait
Re: If You Had Only A Week Left To Live, How Would You Spend It? by Deicide: 9:36pm On May 19, 2017
Baddchristy:

I know it's not possible but it is something I would love to try but since I am not dying anytime soon so it has to wait
How are you sure of this?

(1) (Reply)

Lets Start The ''OMNI-'' Challenge / Do You Know That You Are Expected To Be PROFITABLE On EVERY Word Of GOD? / 1925- Millions Now Living Will Never Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.