Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Throw Back!!! The Current First Lady Of Oyo State, Mrs Florence Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back!!! The Current First Lady Of Oyo State, Mrs Florence Ajimobi (847 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back!!! The Current First Lady Of Oyo State, Mrs Florence Ajimobi by olajay86(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/05/throw-back-current-first-lady-of-oyo.html

Throw back!!! The current first lady of Oyo State, Mrs Florence Ajimobi presenting flowers to Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo as the 1st Military Governor of the old Western Region in 1966.

Re: Throw Back!!! The Current First Lady Of Oyo State, Mrs Florence Ajimobi by adadike281(f): 10:06pm On May 19, 2017
wow! how time flies! she is such a cute little kid. greatness is all over her right from day one. Adebayo will never have imagined that she is a state first lady in waiting.

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Ultimatum: We Will Join Southern Nigeria- Middle Belt Youth Council / I'll Sacrifice The Last Drop Of My Blood To Protect Igbos-emir Of Katsina / VIDEO: If Anambra Vote, I’ll Denounce My Igbo Origin – Us-based Biafran Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.