Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,468 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on (1925 Views)

LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company / Please You all Should Stop Posting This Picture As A Meme On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by onila(f): 7:44pm On May 20, 2017
ismart:
You should leave somethings as you grow older. I can't believe you kept coming up with those kind of threads till 2017. Look around you, how many of the old timers as yourself do you still see around? I mean you were here in the days of Idowuogbo, 190, itsmodella, sexkillz, ogugua88, deshclones inkednerd... give it up, please.

sharrap
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Itanna: 9:18pm On May 20, 2017
TLuzzie:
I didn't ask for your father's name, retar'd. undecided
You are a product of bad parenting. I blame your parent for their foolisheness of failing to bring u up properly. Cursed soul. I wanted to ignore u earlier cos when I saw your rude mention earlier, I wasn't surprised cos I knew d forum is full of uncultured kids. I was tempted to check your profile to know d kind of person u r. I was not surprised seeing d few posts u have is filled with gabbage and insult. I concluded on u. U r a mad boy roaming d forum, proud, stupid, Mannerless, troublesome thing. U feel u must have d last post if u engage someone. Keep it up foolish boy of a stupid parent.
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2017
Itanna:
You are a product of bad parenting. I blame your parent for their foolisheness of failing to bring u up properly. Cursed soul.
And the hypocritical idiot just committed the same offence IT thought in ITs diseased mind that IT was condemning me for. My insult got to ITs very bones, and the lunatic had to respond with emotional outburst like a heartbroken, sad bastard..... Hahahaha... Do I piss you off? You feel hurt? What are you going to do about it, dummy? grin
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Shiitposter: 9:46pm On May 20, 2017
ismart:
You should leave somethings as you grow older. I can't believe you kept coming up with those kind of threads till 2017. Look around you, how many of the old timers as yourself do you still see around? I mean you were here in the days of Idowuogbo, 190, itsmodella, sexkillz, ogugua88, deshclones inkednerd... give it up, please.

"Hey look at me, i quit because other people quit, i'm a good crowd follower"

Yeah, No, you shouldn't go about life like that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by ismart: 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
Shiitposter:

"Hey look at me, i quit because other people quit, i'm a good crowd follower"

Yeah, No, you shouldn't go about life like that.
nope bro... these place is not filled with much younger folks, likely her younger siblings age mates and so it is best to stop somethings. She should know by now cos her threads no longer go beyond 3 pages. if it were back in the days, her threads hit from page like no man business. The reason is simple...
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Itanna: 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
TLuzzie:
Badly written. You need to work on your grammar before thinking of insulting anyone. Your post is an eyesore. It's no different from merely typing "Urrrrggttt". Moro'n, you sound so pained. An empty vessel containing only emotional vibrations. Don't take the insults to heart, okay. I won't like you to commit suicide on me.
I repeat your parent r foolish not to bring u up properly. Son of a bastard. Commit sucide on a mad boy that has fought with almost everyone in this forum? I won't allow u have d last insult even if it takes 1000 mentions. Mad boy. Y would I even be surprised at u? If u an d audacity to insult God, I shouldn't expect less from u .
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 20, 2017
Itanna:
I repeat your parent r foolish not to bring u up properly. Son of a bastard.
grin You're beginning to sound like a broken record. You'll start Stammering soon, you boring, unimaginative, super-emotional, weak dullard. cheesy
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Itanna: 10:26pm On May 20, 2017
TLuzzie:
grin You're beginning to sound like a broken record. You'll start Stammering soon, you boring, unimaginative, super-emotional, weak dullard. cheesy
I'm sure God cursed your parent. Hence they produced an animal.
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 20, 2017
Itanna:
I repeat your parent r foolish not to bring u up properly. Son of a bastard. Commit sucide on a mad boy that has fought with almost everyone in this forum? I won't allow u have d last insult even if it takes 1000 mentions. Mad boy. Y would I even be surprised at u? If u an d audacity to insult God, I shouldn't expect less from u .
Hahahahaha...... grin grin grin grin

This mumu wants to receive an award for having the last word. Take the medal then. I won't contest it with you. What a pathetic piece of sh*t. cheesy
Re: I Am Going To Stop Posting Rubbish On NL from now on by Itanna: 10:28pm On May 20, 2017
TLuzzie:
Hahahahaha...... grin grin grin grin

This mumu wants to receive an award for having the last word. Take the medal then. I won't contest it with you. What a pathetic piece of sh*t. cheesy
You parent r so useless dat God decided to lay a curse on them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

And I Ask Our Ladies: Who Is Considered A Broke Guy? / To Ladies Who Generalize While Insulting Guys, I Have This To Say / Hahaha Funny Cartoon Of Davido's "Hands In Trousers" Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.