Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

The King is Coming! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The King is Coming! (1934 Views)

Today Is Christ The King Sunday / Small signs to show The End Is Coming / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The King is Coming! by gentleone(f): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2005
When the King comes, it will be a time of mixed reaction for the people He meets. Happy for those that are adequately prepared, sad for those that are either unprepared or ill prepared.
Luke 19:12-27
In preparing to meet the King, we must live every day as though it were the last yet have extra oil in our lamps in case He tarries. Our hearts must be fixed and focused of being qualified when the King comes. Our hearts must be grounded, firm, deep,unchangeable,unmovable and always abounding till the appearance of the King .
The King came for some people on saturday, He might come for you anytime, where will he meet you?
Be prepared!

join me in a moment of prayer for Nigeria,

Father in heaven, I bless Your holy name for who You are, I know that You are with us always and I come before you with a heart of thanksgiving this morning,accept our thanks in Jesus name. Father, I lift up my country Nigeria before You this morning and I say Lord, have mercy. have mercy upon us as a nation,as a people and as individuals. Heal our land oh Lord of every form of wickedness and filth and turn our hearts back to You again. Deliver us Oh Lord from every form of affliction, e dawo ibinu yin duro baba!(put a stop to Your wrath oh Lord). turn again our captivity oh Lord and cause us to rejoice again in Your presence. Thank You Lord for in Jesus name I have prayed.
Re: The King is Coming! by kismat: 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2005
This King has been coming for the past 2000+yrs.
Re: The King is Coming! by RhodaRose(f): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2005
kismat,

This King has been coming for the past 2000+years.

Yes, He has smiley wink cheesy

Mt 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Those who enter His Kingdom Have a King smiley

Jg 21:25
In those days there was no king ... every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

...Except for those in the Kingdom who have a King....

GentleOne

AMEN

and may I?....

"join me in a moment of prayer for America,

Father in heaven, I bless Your holy name for who You are, I know that You are with us always and I come before you with a heart of thanksgiving this morning,accept our thanks in Jesus name. Father, I lift up my country America before You this morning and I say Lord, have mercy. have mercy upon us as a nation,as a people and as individuals. Heal our land oh Lord of every form of wickedness and filth and turn our hearts back to You again. Deliver us Oh Lord from every form of affliction, e dawo ibinu yin duro baba!(put a stop to Your wrath oh Lord). turn again our captivity oh Lord and cause us to rejoice again in Your presence. Thank You Lord for in Jesus name I have prayed."

AMEN

Blessings
RhodaRose
Re: The King is Coming! by kismat: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2005
Yes, He has

You mean George Bush? What king has arrived?
Re: The King is Coming! by RhodaRose(f): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2005
kismat,

Jesus said the Kingdom of God has arrived for the past 2000 years

Mr 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Repent and believe the gospel to enter the Kingdom of God

Your King awaits... cheesy

Our King is Spirit and George Bush is most certainly "flesh"

RhodaRose
Re: The King is Coming! by nicetohave(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2005
This King has been coming for the past 2000+years.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promises, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward (including kismat and nferyn), not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. II Peter 3: 8-10
Re: The King is Coming! by nicetohave(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2005
The day of the Lord on the earth: no one knows but it will creep in as a thief in the night

The day of the Lord on every individual: no one knows but it will creep in as a thief in the night, where is Stella OBJ, the victims of the various plane crash and not to mention the many sad incidences that take mortal men away? (i say of all R.I.P)

Knowing all these things, what manner of men ought we to be?

do you still doubt that the King cometh?
Re: The King is Coming! by nicetohave(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2005
The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, whether you scorn it or not, like it or not......just as a thief, it will come and when it comes only the prepared survives
Re: The King is Coming! by Oracle(m): 1:01am On Dec 19, 2005
hey u people shud leave kismat he/she i dont even know
if kismat's male or female if he/she doesn't believe then u dont have to waste ur time
Re: The King is Coming! by nicetohave(m): 5:00am On Dec 19, 2005
The Lord does not give up one anyone, so why should we? howbeit, he forces no one and we dont either.
Re: The King is Coming! by pilgrim1(f): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2007
The King Is Coming

As Christians, it is important that we keep the hope of the Second Coming of our Lord and Saviour constantly before us. The Bible refers to this event in two ways:

(a) for the Christian, it is a blessed hope (Titus 2:13)

(b) for the unbeliever, it is a time of mourning (Matt. 24:30)

There are various views between Christians on this subject and sadly many are confused as to its details and have even quarrelled over them.

However, rather than seeking to promote any particular tradition or school of interpretation on the subject, we can all agree on one thing: a genuine Christian does not doubt, but rather deeply believe the promise of His second coming. Perhaps this is the most interesting thing we could do as Hebrews 10:25 says: we should be "exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."

Let us seek to encourage one another in view of that blessed hope. smiley
Re: The King is Coming! by pilgrim1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2007
The Singificance of Jesus Return

People of various religious persuasions interprete the Second Coming in different ways. We shall look at a few:

(a) ISRAEL

The Jews who have not believed in Jesus as their Messiah do not think of His "second coming" in Christian or Muslim terms. For them, Jesus could not have been the expected Messiah prophecied of in the Jewish Scriptures; for they thought of a super-political figure who would have routed their enemies and established a world peace, with Jerusalem as its headquarters and the Jewish nation serving as the privileged society over the nations of the world.

However, when the Christ was in their midst the first instance, they saw a completely different Person who was not inclined to world political dominance. Infact, they were quite disarmed to hear a Him preach a completely different message. For example:

(a) Rather than preach an eye for an eye, He advocated
a message of forgivesness of such kind that they were
even to love their enemies!

(b) rather than affirm their 'rightful' privileged status
as sons of 'the Kingdom', He rather seemed to denounce
them - calling them hypocrites and declaring that 'sinners'
including publicans and the harlots (Matt. 21:32) were
entering the Kingdom while they themselves would be
thrust out!

This rather infuriated them, and the fury eventually led them to condemn Him to death by crucifixion.

However, not all had rejected Jesus - for there were many Jews who believed in Him during His earthly ministry; and to such, the second coming will be a glorious event for them as well.

Even so, the Bible clearly teaches that God has not cast away the Jews - He has loved them by a covenant with the patriarchs, and He will faithfully keep His covevant (Rom. 11:2). Although salvation has come to the entire world through the Jews (John 4:22), the Bible gives the reason why the Jews initially rejected Jesus Christ as their Messiah:

Romans 11:25-26
'For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of
this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits;
that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness
of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved:
as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer,
and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.'

Beloved, rather than join an anti-semitic hate towards the Jews, as a Christian I count as one of those who is thankful that through the Jews, God has preserved that nation so the Gentiles could be richly blessed in the salvation we have in Jesus Christ. Indeed, as Rom. 11:28 says concerning Israel: 'As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.'

Although, many Jews still do not know Jesus Christ as their Messiah fulfilling the OT prophecies, they will rejoice in Him when the blindness is taken away from them.

Psalm 122:6 -- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Re: The King is Coming! by Yisraylite(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2007
@ Pilgrim 1

No dead white greco roman man/god is coming to save you, ie Ea Zeus Christos a.k.a Jesus Christ

Hos 13:4 "Yet I am YAHAWAH your Father ever since the land of Egypt, And you will acknowledge no power or authority but Me; For there is no savior besides Me. ( so much for your savior Jesus Christ a.k.a Ea Zeus the healer, Iesous, Iesus, Yeshua, Yahsua, Yehoshuah etc)

Psa 106:21 They forgot YHWH their SAVIOR, Who had done great things in Egypt

Isa 43:11   I, even I, am YHWH, and besides Me there is no savior.

Yer 9:25 "Behold, the days are coming," says YHWH, "that I will punish all who are circumcised with the uncircumcised--

Yer 9:26 "Egypt, Yahadah, Edom, the people of Ammon, Moab, and all who are in the farthest corners, who dwell in the wilderness. For all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Yisrayl are uncircumcised in the heart." (see Deut 10:16,Deut 30:6)

Yer 51:47 Therefore behold, the days are coming that I will bring judgment on the carved images of Babylon; Her whole land shall be ashamed, And all her slain shall fall in her midst

Yer 51:52 "Therefore behold, the days are coming," says YHWH, "That I will bring judgment on her carved images, and throughout all her land the wounded shall groan

Mic 1:3   For behold, YHWH is coming out of His place; He will come down and tread on the high places of the earth.

Isa 30:27   Behold, The Name of YHWH comes from afar, burning with His anger, and His burden is heavy; His lips are full of indignation, and His tongue like a devouring fire.

Psa 11:6   Upon the wicked He will rain coals; Fire and brimstone and a burning wind
Shall be the portion of their cup.

Psa 50:3   Our Father will come, and shall not keep silent; a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous all around Him.

Psa 50:4   He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people:

Psa 50:5   "Gather My saints together to Me, those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice."

Psa 50:6   Let the heavens declare His righteousness, For YHWH Himself is Judge

Yer 30:10 'Therefore do not fear, O My servant Yaa’qob,' says YHWH, 'Nor be dismayed, O Yisrayl; For behold, I will save you from afar, and your seed from the land of their captivity. Yaa’qob shall return, have rest and be quiet, and no one shall make him afraid. 

Yer 30:11 For I am with you,' says YHWH, 'to save you; though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, Yet I will not make a complete end of you. But I will correct you in justice, And will not let you go altogether unpunished.' 

Yer 31:7 For thus says YHWH: "Sing with gladness for Yaa’qob, And shout among the chief of the nations; Proclaim, give praise, and say, 'O YHWH, save Your people, The remnant of Yisrayl!' 

Do not make comments on issues you know nothing of. Being a Torah observant Yisraylite this is what the tanakh teaches

Jer 30:3   'For behold, the days are coming,' says YHWH, 'that I will bring back from captivity My people Yisrayl and Yahadah,' says  . 'And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.'

1Ch 28:4   "However YHWH The Father of Yisrayl chose me (David) above all the house of my father to be king over Yisrayl forever,

Hos 3:5   Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek YHWH their FATHER and David their king. and will Reverence YHWH  and His Righteousness in the latter days.

Jer 30:9   But they shall serve   their Father, and David their king, WHOM I WILL RAISE UP FOR THEM

Amo 9:11   "On that day I will raise up The tabernacle of David, which has fallen down, and repair its damages; I will raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days of old

Psa 102:16   For   will build up Zion (The City of David); He will appear in His Glory.

Yer 30:18   "Thus says  ,  'Behold, I will restore the riches of the tents of Yaa’qob and have compassion on his dwelling places; and the city will be rebuilt on its ruin, And the palace will stand on its rightful place

Eze 37:24   "David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.

Eze 37:25   "Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaa’qob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever

Eze 34:23   "I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them--My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd.

Psa 89:35   Once I have sworn by My Holiness; I will not lie to David:

Mic 5:4   He(David) will stand and shepherd his flock in the strength of YHWH , in the majesty of the Name of   his Father. And they will live securely, for then his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth.

Zep 2:11   YHWH will be awesome to them,For He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth;
People shall worship Him,Each one from his place,Indeed all the shores of the nations.

1 Like

Re: The King is Coming! by pilgrim1(f): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2007
@Yisraylite,

Yisraylite:

@ Pilgrim 1

No dead white greco roman man/god is coming to save you, ie Ea Zeus Christos a.k.a Jesus Christ

Sorry, but perhaps you could take your noise and hola at the 3rd mainland Bridge for all I care.

If you're seeking to have a good dialogue with me, take some sense along with you and save the bloviates. Your first liner demonstrates your desperation - and my dear friend, if you've a troubled heart already, you lost before you began.

Ciao.
Re: The King is Coming! by pilgrim1(f): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2007
@Yisraylite,

Interesting how you pander your pretences; but here a few to correct if you care:

#1.
Yisraylite:

Hos 13:4 "Yet I am YAHAWAH your Father ever since the land of Egypt, And you will acknowledge no power or authority but Me; For there is no savior besides Me.

Hos. 13:4 -- "Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me."

- - - - - - - -

#2.
Yisraylite:

Psa 50:3 Our Father will come, and shall not keep silent; a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous all around Him.

Psa. 50:3 -- "Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him."

- - - - - - - -

Yisraylite:

Do not make comments on issues you know nothing of. Being a Torah observant Yisraylite this is what the tanakh teaches

Rubbish! You already goofed and tried to change the Word of God for your misguided lunacy under the pretence of a 'sheep' in wolf's snarls.

Yisraylite:

1 Ch 28:4 "However YHWH The Father of Yisrayl chose me (David) above all the house of my father to be king over Yisrayl forever,

1 Ch. 28:4 -- "Howbeit the LORD God of Israel chose me before all the house of my father to be king over Israel for ever: for he hath chosen Judah to be the ruler; and of the house of Judah, the house of my father; and among the sons of my father he liked me to make me king over all Israel."

- - - - - - - -

Yisraylite:

Hos 3:5 Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek YHWH their FATHER and David their king. and will Reverence YHWH and His Righteousness in the latter days

Hos 3:5 -- "Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days".

If you already have such a cowardly penchant for fooling yourself in trying to misrepresent God's WORD, you really are a miserable fellow in desperate need of an urgent heart-repair!
Re: The King is Coming! by Yisraylite(m): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2007
@ pilgrim1

Do you know the Torah and Tanakh were orig written in Hebrew? Do you know or speak Hebrew? Do you think Abraham Isaac Mosheh etc spoke English? Do you own a copy of the Hebrew Torah?

Please be wise and don't openly display your ignorance, Do you Know What HalleluYAH means? do you know that this is hebrew and it means Praise YAH,

So Miss Smarty pants who is YAH?

The english titles and words Lord & God do not exist the the original hebrew texts (torah and Tanakh) which predate your King James Version or your bible and most bible prefaces acknowledge the fact that they replaced the tetragrammaton(YHWH) with the erronous titles of Lord and God.

Anything or person can be your  lord or your god but there is only one creator and His Name is YHWH.

Rather than trying to impress wwith big empty word,Please go do some research before you come back here spewing your emotional nonsense  and start by looking up YHWH cos you still got alot of studying to do grin
Re: The King is Coming! by pilgrim1(f): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2007
@Yisraylite,

Don't cover up your self-defeatist fraud by pretending what you're not. You tried to misrepresent God's Word while slaving yourself on your trouble heart. That is what cultists and diabolic slaves do - and you only confirm the same by your troubled heart.
Re: The King is Coming! by Yisraylite(m): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2007
@ Pilgrim

Do you understand Hebrew existed and was spoken thousands of years pior to the 14th-16th century when English was invented? (stop spending all your time online and go to a local library and research)

Do you understand that the Creator gave Mosheh His Name in Hebrew not English? see Shemoth (Exodus) 3:14

Do you understand that the Torah is a record of Black history and starts in Africa? See Bereshith (Genesis) 2:11,Cush = Ethiopia, Hawilah = Sudan

Have Hollywood  movies caused you to think that Mosheh was a White man or that the patriachs were all cucasians( Asians from the Cacus Mountains)?

Mosheh grew up in Egypt and married an Ethiopian woman - Num 12:1 Then Miriam and Aharon spoke against Mosheh because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

If you are an african daughter you probably don't even know your hebrew roots and from your speech considering your european brain washing you still consider yourself a gentile.

Who are the real gentiles?

Gen 10:1   NOW this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Yapheth. And sons were born to them after the flood.

Gen 10:2   The sons of Yapheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.

Gen 10:3   The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath,[fn1] and Togarmah.

Gen 10:4   The sons of Yawan were Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.[fn2]

Gen 10:5   From these the coastland peoples of the Gentiles were separated into their lands, everyone according to his language, according to their families, into their nations

Do you know who these nations  are today?

Being the intellectually dishonest person you are, you chose to make translation the  focus of my post in your reply  : instead of addressing what the scriptures I posted say. There shall be no slide of hand tricks here.

You will not and cannot refute any of the Scriptures I've posted b/cos the Laws of YHWH are perfect,

and His Laws are the Truth -

Psa 19:7   The Law of YHWH is perfect, converting the soul; The testimony of YHWH is sure, making wise the simple;

Psa 119:142   Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, And Your law is truth.

Psa 119:151   You are near, O YHWH, and all Your commandments are truth.

Psa 111:9   He has sent redemption to His people;He has commanded His covenant forever:
Holy and awesome is His Name.

Psa 111:10   The Reverence of YHWH is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever.

Mal 2:2 If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart, To give glory to My Name," Says YHWH of hosts, "I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already, because you do not take it to heart.

Do you have a good understanding? or did your pastor teach that YHWH'S Laws were done away with? shocked
Re: The King is Coming! by pilgrim1(f): 1:14am On Nov 19, 2007
@Yisraylite,

Yisraylite:

@ Pilgrim

Do you understand Hebrew existed and was spoken thousands of years pior to the 14th-16th century when English was invented? (stop spending all your time online and go to a local library and research)

Old as the Hebrew language has been, it does not justify your hideous hypocrisy and diabolic adventures of trying to cheat behind the counter and changing God's Word! If you cannot see that you're in the grip of deceit, you're way beyond repair - and none of your bloviates will atone for your drool and pretended scholarship.
Re: The King is Coming! by Yisraylite(m): 1:25am On Nov 19, 2007
@ Pilgrim
You can't even reply to my post with scriptural wisdom but rather you keep spewing empty words

"Don't cover up your self-defeatist fraud by pretending what you're not. You tried to misrepresent God's Word while slaving yourself on your trouble heart. That is what cultists and diabolic slaves do - and you only confirm the same by your troubled heart."

LOL! you sound really pitiful, again YHWH'S Laws  can not be refuted by you or any other.

Deu 30:10   "if you obey the voice of YHWH your Father, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and if you turn to YHWH your with all your heart and with all your soul.

Deu 30:11   "For this commandment which I command you today is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off.

Deu 30:12   "It is not in heaven, that you should say, 'Who will ascend into heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?'

Deu 30:13   "Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, 'Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?'

Deu 30:14   "But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.

Deu 30:15   "See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil,

Deu 30:16   "in that I command you today to love YHWH your Father, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and YHWH your Father will bless you in the land which you go to possess

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live

cool
Re: The King is Coming! by Yisraylite(m): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2007
@ Pilgrim
It is quite evident that rather than give intelligent answers to the questions I asked you, you've chosen to do the electric boogaloo around them, So much for your spiritual IQ. Your insinuations and condescending remarks show you are truely ignorant and devoid of sound doctrine.

Your big words will not get you into the Gates of Holy Mt Zion, only obedience to the eternal Laws of the Creator YHWH.

You'll probably be one of these women in the latter days that would do this :

Isa 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, "We will eat our own food and wear our own apparel; Only let us be called by your name, To take away our reproach."

Zec 8:23 Thus says YHWH of Hosts; In those days [it shall come to pass], that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Yahadiam,(law obedient Yisraylite) saying, We will go with you: for we have heard [that]YHWH[is] with you.

Do you even understand what this scriptures is saying? I'am finished with you, keep on traveling down the path of eternal destruction with your big words and continue to disobey YHWH'S Laws if you wish remember its all about personal choices

grin
Re: The King is Coming! by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 19, 2007
another confusionist in the house again. sigh undecided
Re: The King is Coming! by Yisraylite(m): 2:33am On Nov 19, 2007
@davidylan
call it whatever you want, you cant refute YHWH's LAW

Rather than search out for yourselves what's been posted, You've chosen to stick your head in the sand and hi-fve each other. 

No wonder these words are so true:

Hsa 4:6   My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your Father,
I also will forget your children.

Did you obey your father's house rules as a child? and when you disobeyed your father what did he do to correct or chastise you?

Well geniuses! same rules apply here for Yisrayl. YHWH is the Father of the House of Yisrayl and all His wise children will obey Him while the fools will perish in their disobedience

tongue
Re: The King is Coming! by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 19, 2007
Yisraylite:

@davidylan
call it whatever you want, you can't refute YHWH's LAW

I have just one question for you: are we still under the dispensation of "YHWH's laws" or the dispensation of grace?
Re: The King is Coming! by Yisraylite(m): 4:08am On Nov 19, 2007
@ Davidylan

Exd 12:49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you

Num 15:16 One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

Ecc 12:13   Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:

Reverence YHWH and keep His commandments, for this is whole duty of man.

Ecc 12:14   For YHWH will bring every work into judgment, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil.

cool
Re: The King is Coming! by Dios(f): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2007
@Pilgrim, this yisralyte dude is KICKING YOUR ASS right now. grin grin grin grin C'mon pull a rabbit out of your hat or something.
Re: The King is Coming! by Yisraylite(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
@ Dios

Its just typical for a pagan to add gasoline to the fire, I know you wish to see blood shed figuratively
speaking b/w brother and sister  but it wont happen . At least Pilgrim1 has her convictions, but what do you have?

I'm not kicking anyone's ass I'm just posting Hebrew scriptures, the words in the scriptures can defend themselves

Zec 8:16 These [are] the things you shall do: Speak each man the truth to his neighbor; Give judgment in your gates for truth, justice, and peace;

Mal 2:6 The law of truth* was in his mouth, And injustice was not found on his lips. He walked with Me in peace and equity, And turned many away from iniquity

The Truth:
Psa 119:142   Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is truth.

Psa 119:151   You are near, O YHWH, and all Your commandments are truth

Psa 119:160   The entirety of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever

Psa 19:7 The law of YHWH is perfect, converting the soul; The testimony of YHWH is sure, making wise the simple;

Psa 19:8 The statutes of YHWH are right, rejoicing the heart; The commandment of YHWH is pure, enlightening the eyes;

Psa 19:9 The fear of YHWH is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of YHWH are true and righteous altogether.

Psa 19:10 More to be desired are they than gold, Yea, than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Psa 19:11 Moreover by them Your servant is warned, And in keeping them there is great reward.

Salaam(peace)
cool
Re: The King is Coming! by IDINRETE: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2007
Yisraylite:

@ Dios

Its just typical for a pagan to add gasoline to the fire, I know you wish to see blood shed figuratively
speaking b/w brother and sister  but it wont happen . At least Pilgrim1 has her convictions, but what do you have?

I'm not kicking anyone's ass I'm just posting Hebrew scriptures, the words in the scriptures can defend themselves

whenever i come on nairaland men you guys make me laugh

"funra yin le o ma funrayin l'ogun je",  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The King is Coming! by Yisraylite(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2007
@IDINRETE

"Barak ata B'sham Yahawah" lipsrsealed

laugh at that! if you want

Salaam (peace)
cool
Re: The King is Coming! by IDINRETE: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2007
Yisraylite:

@IDINRETE

"Barak ata B'sham Yahawah" lipsrsealed

laugh at that! if you want

Salaam (peace)
cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you happy now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Igorance Of Christians / Jean Meslier - A Real Closet Atheist. / Nun Takes Catholic Bishop, 6 Priests To Court Over Alleged Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.