Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. (882 Views)

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by macho44(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2017
Winning the LOVE and affection of a single mom is likened to having won a relationship jackpot. It's a well known fact, that only very few love as selflessly and truly as a woman who has raised her Child(ren) alone (or mostly on her own).
According to the reports of a recent survey carried out recently, We asked a handful of single moms to give their various opinions on why dating a single mom is IDEAL;
Read some of our favorite reasons below.

VERSATILITY.

It's very likely, any single mom you date has a lot on her plate and much of it comes her way unexpectedly. For instance, "the kids getting flu right before a work trip", It simply that she has to alter her plans and arrangements and she won't complain if you’re running late for a dinner date because of a deadline at work.
According to Mandy, one of the single moms we spoke with, she explained;
"I've probably dealt with far worse.“Have you ever taken a child to the movies and had them spill an entire Slurpee all over themselves then pitch a major earth-shattering meltdown with four people ahead of you in line at the register? We have,” she jokes. “We take it in stride -– what’s the other option? Some things are just out of your control. Failed dinner plans are nothing to us.”
NO TIME FOR GAMES

Single moms are particular about who they let into their life for good reason. They’ve got kids to worry about so they’re not just going to let any random guy walk through the door. If she’s chosen you, you must be pretty special, says Tina.
“Know that once you’re in, you’ve reached a level of acceptance not very many people, especially men, achieve,” she says. “The way we love is the way we have learned to live our lives as single moms: fiercely, sweetly and smartly".

EXPERIENCE.

If you seek a woman who gets things done without much fuss, beam your search lights in the direction of a single mom.
“They virtually do everything, and I mean everything, From bringing home the bacon, fry it up in the pan, clean the pan afterwards".
Truth is, single moms parent with enthusiasm. They work hard at whatever jobs they do,Also doubling as tender caretakers and tough decision makers.”
I bet it sounds like the kind of "All rounded, badass and complex woman you want to choose for a life partner.

INDEPENDENCE
While other people you date might get clingy and annoyed by your few-and-far-between texts, a single mom absolutely, has no time for that. She’s got a world of her own and kids to worry about. If you say you need some space or time to yourself, she’ll respect it.
“They are used to being on their own and aren’t afraid of it . “When you’re balancing work, kids and a social life, you value your alone time as a single mom and are pretty damn independent because you have to be. You can rest assured I’m going to continue to have my own life and will be perfectly OK with you having yours.”

LOVES UNCONDITIONALLY

Any single parent will tell you: Raising a kid on your own is the ultimate primer on how to love unconditionally. If you are all your kid(s) has in the world, you learn to love selflessly. That kind of selfless, unconditional love has also made her a better partner.
“Single moms offer a bigger well of caring and love than you can fathom, their patience, love, and capability for nurturing has so more depth because of their kids. If you’re good to them, you’ll have a more faithful, supportive and loving life partner than you’ve ever imagined.”

ATTRACTIVENESS

She may lean heavily on the no-nonsense mom uniform when she’s with the kids — jeans, t-shirts, a ponytail, yoga pants, or any combination thereof — but if you ask her out on a date, she’ll likely relish the chance to get all dolled up.
“From firsthand experience, I can tell you that Single moms can’t wait to dress up and feel attractive. Since they have their child(ren) hanging on them virtually all the time and have to constantly be in responsible mommy mode, DATES are a rare opportunity to let down hair down loose and::: Read more @ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2017/05/top-reasons-why-you-should-date-single.html

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by dingbang(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2017
They aren't fvcking you only ..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by KealDrogo: 7:58am On May 20, 2017
What about 10 reasons to date single Dad? I always see single moms.... Bt not much for single dads. Single moms and dads should date and marry each other thy are best suited. Leave us single guys out of it....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by saintvc(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2017
single mum aren't submissive

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by saintvc(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
They aren't fvcking you only ..
false.they have fewer fuckees than an average single gal

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by macho44(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2017
saintvc:

false.they have fewer fuckees than an average single gal
Agreed
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by macho44(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2017
saintvc:
single mum aren't submissive
Give us valid points to substantiate ur claims
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by macho44(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2017
KealDrogo:
What about 10 reasons to date single Dad? I always see single moms.... Bt not much for single dads. Single moms and dads should date and marry each other thy are best suited. Leave us single guys out of it....
Well said bro.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by firstking01(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2017
We all have choices in life to make, and i think i got a better choice.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 20, 2017
The only thing i do with slim mums

Is to give them doggy and disappear
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should DATE A Single MOM. by supereagle(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2017
I HAVE ONE ONE. MOTHER OF FIVE, HER CUNT IS VERY TIGHT LIKE VIRGIN OWN AND VERY ROMANTIC I LOVE IT.

(1) (Reply)

An Experience While Looking For A Partner! / Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage? / Check Out How This Pretty Corper Rocked Her Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.