Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,855 members, 7,841,224 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Register Your Company With C.A.C And Become A Legal Entity. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Register Your Company With C.A.C And Become A Legal Entity. (367 Views)

Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / Legal Advice Seriously Needed Before I Commit Suicide. / Register Your Company With C.A.C And Become A Legal Entity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Company With C.A.C And Become A Legal Entity. by charlly2016(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2017
Register Your Company With C.A.C and Become a Legal Entity.

Good day sir/ma,
When you register your company with corporate affairs commission

You become a legal entity in Nigeria

You have the opportunity of opening a corporate account with any bank of your choice in Nigeria

(example: ACCOUNT NAME: XYZ NIGERIA LIMITED)
ACCOUNT NO: 00006453265

You can submit a corporate proposal carrying your company registration number which shows how reliable and trusted your company can be.

You will gain trust of your customers.

You will be able to tender for contracts.

In order to solve these problems, We at Charllychim Ventures hereby introduce our company registration services of different types here in Nigeria.

We register business names (enterprise, ventures, services) at the rate of 20,000 Naira.

Limited Liability companies, incorporated trustees (NGO), school, clubs and so on at very affordable fees.

We register limited depending on the share capital starting from 100,000 share capital and we also do incorporated trustees like church, foundations,NGO ,mosques and so on

Why not register your company today.

For more information, call: 08060190724

or send a mail to: charllychim@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want Good Audit Firm In Lagos / Please I Want To Learn Video Animation In Lagos, One And One Training / Pls,help Me Choose Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.